Lights in a building

Illusions

After Christmas everything became more boring than ever.
(you): "Ahh~ Today is a terrible day, I'm going home to see a movie of a couple that is separeted by a bayou and their past lives."
(Jonghyun): "You don't seem to be so happy." He took you from the face.
(you): "I'm not." You got away." Hyung, I don't want to be annoying, please go away." He didn't move, so you left the room.

---Flashback---
(you): "Oppa, is something wrong? You'd been so distracted, and now you're freezing." you tried to make him go indoors.
(Jin-Quo): "I need to ask you a favor."
(you): "Me? What's happening, is something wrong?"
(Jin-Quo): "I'm going to a business trip for a few months."
(you): "Bwoh? How long?"
(Jin-Quo): "It will be not so long, I ask you taking care of abeoji and umma. They trust you."
(you): "B-but, oppa, if you go i'll be alone."
(Jin-Quo): "Don't lie, my dongsaeng is nevere alone. Today you almost didn't come, don't you remember?"
 (you): "Is not funny...Okay, but you owe me one."
(Jin-Quo): "Ya! You like to be around them, this is so unfair."
(you): "When you go?"
(Jin-Quo): "Tomorrow. So you better come in a week to see them." He smiled.
(you): you nod." Let's get inside...Oppa, I'll miss you." you opened the glass door, and enter.
---End of the flashback---

(Onew): "What are you doing looking at the window?" He stood by your side.
(you): " I see the snow falling, what are you doing here?" You smirked.
(Onew): "Jonghyun sent me, he thinks I'm your fairy godmother." You laughed for the way he say 'godmother', then you glanced him.
(you): "Oppa, you remember how you felt when unni Asa left Korea?" you asked mournfully.
(Onew): "The feeling of 'your best friend leaving the country'? Sure, why? You feel that way?"
(you): "Rather like when your brother leave you alone in a mall, full of unknow people." Onew hugged you when you said this."I've noticed that stuck in Korea for another two years, and alone."
(Onew): "Ya! Neomu apa." he pointed his heart and pouted."Besides, you don't look well saying that kind of things."
(you): "Sorry oppa, but I really feel like my brother left me. " You smirked again.
(Onew): "Don't you have noticed it? I'm your brother too. I call you dongsaeng, and you call me oppa, so I'm your brother. And I know you have more family outside." He tickled you, when suddenly he received a message. After he read it, he took you along the hall to another window."Look."
(you): "What is this?" Through the window you could see that the lights of the building across the street were in a pattern saying : Smile! Is the best way to be happy.
(Jonghyun): he suddenly appear behind you."You like it?" you turned to see him in a dismayed way.
(you): "Yes, b-but you shouldn't do that. Sorry, this could cause you problems."
(Jonghyun): "Now, you will smile?" he held your gaze." Come here." He opened his arms to you. You giggled and accepted the embrace.


Neomu apa = It really hurts.

The first time I heard it was in a heart-broken song, and I was like 'what does your father have to do with this?'

Lol, I'm still laughing of myself when I hear that song xD

Well, hope you like it !