Preparations for a wedding

Illusions

You were late. Minutes before this, you received a call of the S.M. That bothered you. First a week without any kind of job, and now they wanted to you been there quickly. You arrived complaining about everything. The first one that you saw was Jonghyun, you ran toward him and hugged him.
(You): "Then, Lilies?" You glared him.
(Jonghyun):"Maybe I helped them." He smiled ashamed.
(you): "Bappo" You kissed his cheek"Thanks" You saw Key and Taemin talking, so you left Jonghyun without any warning.
(Jonghyun):" *Thinking: She's so cute. What am I thinking? I've to forget it.* Say goodbye at least!"
(you): "Bye!"

You wanted to tell Key about the marriage proposal that Hyun-Ki made you. But you didn't want to be so obvious. So when you get with the guys, you started thinking about the way that he noticed the ring in your finger.
(you): "Hi!" You jumped between both, interrupting Taemin.
(Key): "Finally you're here!"
(you):"Hey! If you want, I can go now." You glared him, then you continued."Hyung, what you think about my manicure?"
(Key): Without giving it many importance, he looked your hands quickly."Sweetie, I don't wanna see your horrible mani...Omo! What is that?
(you): "If it is so ugly, I can take it out. I need acetone."
(Key): "Not that! That!" He pointed to your ring.
(you): "Well, is a ring. People often use them in their hands, and people that loves you give it like a gift."
(Key): "You're so funny" He rolled his eyes."Oh God, When?Why?"
(Taemin): "What's going here?" You had forgotten Taemin, that was behind you.
(you): "Sorry Hyung." You hugged him" I'm getting married"
(Taemin): "What?!?" He was frozen about the new.
(you): "Yeap, I've one week engaged. Oh my god, I need to prepare many things."
(Key): "I help you. Do you have tell it to Minho and Onew?
(you): "You think I have time to do it?!!!?!?!?!?! Now is the first time I saw you since two weeks ago.
(Taemin):" You are so happy..." Taemin's voice was cold. You didn't give it any importance.
(you): "Key help me! Now I get stressed" It was the first time that you noticed about your wedding.
(Minho): "Dongsaeng" He hugged you, before you could see him making you to yelled.
(Key): "She's goin to get married!!!"
(Minho): "What?! Wow, my dongsaeng...Am I invited?"
(you): "No, you aren't." You glared him, then you started laughin."Of course you are. If you don't go I will cry."
(Minho): "Aigo!...Now, we need to tell Onew about your wedding."
(Taemin): "*Thinking: Why are everybody so excited? Is just a wedding.Everyone can get married in any day.* I-I join you." His voice was contrary to his thinking.
(you): "We need to hurry." You smiled. After looking for Onew and telling him about your wedding, he hugged you. You were so happy, with all of it. And also because your friends were supporting you.


Sorry guys, is too short because I'm distracted and I don't have time to write.

I promise you, the next will be at least more interesting.

Hope you don't get bore with this! :D