May I talk with you?

Illusions

---Phone call---
(Onew): "Where are you? Jae-Hwa is asking for your presence, better you come back." He was mad, maybe a little upset.
(you): "Great! When I was looking for him it seemed like earth ate him!" You said it with a rough sarcastic voice. " Tell him that I'll be there in thirty minutes...No, maybe in an hour, the storm will slow me" You speak with the phone away from you, for not getting it wet.
(Onew): "Storm? Where are you? The nearest storm is in..." He stopped, of course the storm wasn't near. That was the point, you wanted to go to a distant place, but now you needed to be back.
(you): "Don't worry, I'll be on time." You reassured, more trying to convince yourself than to convince him." Oppa, I've to go, Annyeong." you hanged up, the storm had abated,and you needed to go.
---End of call---

The road, eventhought it was wet, wasn't a conflict. You arrived before you spected, Key and Onew were waiting for you in the parking lot. It was really weir to seeing them, waiting for you, maybe worried?
(you): "Oppas, what are you doing here?" You asked.
(Key): "My god, you're wet. How you dare? You're going to get sick. " He hugged you with the only intention of sharing his warmth.
(you): "I'm fine..." You shivered. "What are you doing here?"
(Onew): "Jae-Hwa is asking for you again...He said something about you returning to your country...and I was worried." He was sad." Are you leaving?" Now he was curious.
(you): "Bwoh?" You laughed, half because of the cold you felt and half caused by his question." Some day, but not now. I have my interests in other place, and I don't know, don't do that kind of questions."
(Key): "Let's get inside, you are going to get sick." He opened the door." Dongsaeng...Really, you're not leaving?"
(you): "I don't know.If I do that, would you be mad at me?" You whispered, tired of this conversation.
(Key): "No...It's funny imagine how mad would Onew be." He giggle, then he returned to his overprotecting way of being.

After you talked with Jae-Hwa, about business, you were going to your car when you saw Key. You remembered what he said to you, it was a good idea sharing with him your worries? You sighed, you've got no option. He was a good friend.
(you): "Oppa, may I talk with you...?" You looked at him with a sad sight.
(Key): "What's going on, sweetie?" He smiled at you with the most sincere smile in the world.
(you): "I have a problem...Well, it's not mine, but I'm worried about a friend." You lied, it was better not to tell all the true.
(Key): "Chingu? That sounds bad."He smiled again." Continue, what's the problem with your friend?"
(you): "Well, she has a friend that is in love with her, but she doesn't want to hurt him." You spoke as fast as you could do it. " Plus, she is very confuse right now. I'm really worried about them, both are my friends..." You glanced the floor.
(Key): "What a dilemma. I think she needs to fix her feelings and clear up everything, or she will hurt and get hurt." He glanced you for a while." Does it really affects you?
(you): " A little, is not funny to see them in this situation." You sighed." What should I do?..." You stopped and then tried to find a way of correcting the last thing you said." What should I do to help them?"
(Key): "You can do nothing to help them. Try to convice your friend to clear up her feelings, but that's all..." He hugged you." I've to go, try to get dry cloths, or you will catch a cold." He chuckled and the he followed his path.

You get over you car and went back home, thinking in wath Key said. He was right, and you were afraid of making a mistake.
(you): *thinking: Eoddeokhae? What should I do? God please help me...*


Finally, this big chapter ( that I decided to divided in three, I don't know why) is over!

I really missed updating, and I missed you guys :C I HATE school! >.< I will make a strike to avoid the school from saturday to thursday! Okay not, that was crazy ._. Well I really missed you! Hope you like it!