A song

Illusions

A normal day, you were playing hide-and-seek with Onew, and for your bad luck, you couldn't find him. You toured the building like ten times, unsuccessfully. You didn't want to give up. so you decided to check once more the audio section. Usually, this area was full of people, but today it was empty. A few lights lit the hall making no difference. You started walking slowly. A place like this can scare anyone. A light from a room - the recording room - called your attention. There was someone. It was Jonghyun, singing something...A new song? You'd never heard it, not even when they were singing in the dressing room before a concert. You step in the room, but then you regret and prefered to go back. Your mind was repeating the lyrics of the song. The way he was singing it was just deep and kind of harmful, that it didn't seem to be a love song. You ran as fast as you can to the elevator; you didn't want to be seen by anyone, nor to disturb. You get to the first floor and went to the dressing room.

(Onew): "Dongsaeng, you lost." He jocked, he didn't noticed your condition. Apparently, to you hearing that song made you feel something rare. As rare as seeing the first snowflake falling down.
(you): "Ah? Oh, yeah I lost." You giggle trying to dissimulate your anxiety. " Better I don't play anymore, you hide really well." You rose from your seat, and gave some missteps.
(Onew): "You don't look well, are you okay?" He worried about you. You smiled; that face of worry you've seen in other person.
(you): "I'm perfect, oppa don't worry about me." you hugged him by his neck. "Let's play something else."
(Onew): "Neh, but what?" He placed his fist under his chin, pretending to think about something. "What you do think about bothering someone?." His eyes were lighted.
(you): "But whom?" You play along. In that accurate moment Minho was entering to the room. Onew and you exchanged glances with the same idea. Onew walk to the left and you to the right, surrounding Minho.  He looked at you, worried about what you two were planning.
(Onew): "Minho ah."
(you): "Oppa."
(Onew): "Minho ah."
(you): "Oppa."
(Onew): "Minho ah."
(you): "Oppa."
(Minho): "Aissh, stop speaking arround me." He glared both of you with a killer gaze." Don't you have better things to do?" Then he faced you."Your little squeaky voice here, then there. You are not satisfied scolding us in every moment, now you're also maddening." Then he turned to Onew. " And you, act according your age." He bellowed.
(you): "Oppa, don't get mad." You pretended to be offended." I was going to ask you something really important."
(Onew): "You're a fiend, poor kid, she was going to ask you something." He grabbed you by your shoulders like a rag doll.
(Minho): "Aigoo, and now you're the offended. Why you are against me?." He asked frustrated. Onew and you laughed like fools. After apologizing with Minho, you left the room, looking for someone of production.

You were walking in the hallways, when you noticed that you were lost. You didn't find anyone that you were looking for, and now after going up and down stairs, you were really lost. Suddenly you hear two familiar voices.
(you): "Oppa!" Key and Taemin were walking through de hall." Oppa, in what floor am i?" You asked.
(Key): "Fifth floor." He raised the five finger of his left hand." Are you lost?" he titled his head to one side, like the birds do.
(you): "I have to say yes. Well, thank you for telling me the floor." You formally bid farewell and started walking to the elevator.
(Taemin): he stepped forward." Ya, someone is waiting for you in the stairs of the first floor." he said, more like a growling than a notification.
(you): "Ah? Oh I see." You smiled. You knew who was waiting for you, but you didn't know how to react. So you started walking to the stairs.

TO BE CONTINUE....


Sorry for not updating! I'm really sorry u.u

But now I'll star updating again as much as possible.

Hope you like it! And if you like it, please leave a comment :D