A familiar face

Illusions

You woke up, you weren't yet assimilated that now you live in a differente country.You sighed, then you tried to leave all well done, and entered to the bath. The job interview was today and you needed to be presentable. You took a black corduroy pants, a blue blouse, and a sack that was the pair of the pants. You picked up your hair in a pony tail and then you put your glasses that you think are annoying.  Then you went to the reception, you didn't call Hyun-Ki because you think that was cubbish spending all his time only in you, so you ask the receptionist to call you a taxi. You waith outside of the hotel, until the taxi arrived. Then you went to the company where you had the interview.

Once you arrived, there was a big building infront of you. You were doubting to enter, but in a moment of courage you get in. In the reception, you ask where was the place where you were interview. The lady kindly answer to you, the interview was in the third floor. You get on the elevator, but when the doors where opening again it seems like infront of you was a familiar person.  You tried to ignore that and enter to the office. The secretary ask you kindly to wait fifteen minutes untill she aloud you to enter.
(xxx): -Please come in miss (your last name).  Are you aware that you are here because people considered that you are the best?
(you) : - Yes, I think this is a great opportunity to me.
(xxx): -I see. My name is Jae-Hwa. I'm going to be your boss, but first you need to answer some questions.
(you) : - Of course.
(Jae-Hwa): - Why do you want to make this? Since when you have being studing make up art?
(you) : - I want to do this because...- After answering all the questions, Jae-Hwa smiled to you and nodded. He said that you were tested for a week and that you begin the next Monday. Also he said that you will make up singers and not models, like you were expecting. Althought the last part wasn't that good you acept the opportunity and gave thanks. Once you left the office you saw again quickly that familiar person. Now you saw it clearly, he was the guy of the cell phone. You didn't remeber the name of that guy except that his last name was Lee. You didn't take importance of it and left the building. When you were out the company your cell phone started to ring, something weird because your friends were sleeping. You answer the phone.
(you) : - Yuh-ba-sae-yo?- Your voice sounded confuse, because the caller ID said "Hyun-Ki"
(Hyun-Ki): -Hi honey, are you busy?
(you) : - Hyun-Ki hyung! I'm not busy, why?
(Hyun-Ki): - Now am I your hyung? Yesterday I was the ajhussi- He said funny. .- Well, I was wondering if you could go out with me.
(you) : - Ommo...Yeah, of course - You blushed.
(Hyun-Ki): -Great, I will pick you. Where are you?- You told him the adress, and he picked you up in a different car. You had took off your sack and also you had untied your hair. You were surprised because of the car of Hyun-Ki, the you looked at him and smile. He open the door for you and you get inside the car.
(you) : - Wow...This is..Wow - You were so sorprised that even can't talk.
(Hyun-Ki): - Hahaha, don't be so amaze. Is better to me say it all, don't you think so?. I'm not a full-time driver, I only do this because my father hate it.
(you) : -Ha...That explain many things. Where are we going? You are so well-dressed.
(Hyun-Ki): -Also you. -He glares you from top to down - We are going to have dinner.
(you) : You blushed again, then you look at him.- I went to see my new job. That's why I have this ridiculous cloths. Thank you for taking me to dinner.-You keep talking until the you reached the restaurant. He open the door of the car for you again and then the door of the restaurant. It was a fancy place.
(Hyun-Ki): When both where now in the table he look to you and smile.- Please tell me something about you. Sorry, I don't want you to think that I'm a stalker Is that I like you, you're a funny person.- You start laughing.
(you) : -Hahaha. Don't worry.I'll tel you, if you promise me that when I'm finished you'll tell me your history. I like you too. Well...I'm from (any country)..., I have come like an intern of Make up Artist. I really don't know how I get 'till here. People say that I'm the best in my area, I don't think so. Underside that, I think it was lucky. I don't have family, my only family is my best friend. I used to live with her, until now...
(Hyun-Ki): - Wow, very interesting. Is better than my history. My parents are the owners of (any company) and I, of course, I am the heir. - You noticed that his face was showing a bad feeling.- When I turned 20 years old, I rebel from their. That's why I work as a driver, but I know that I need to do my liabilities. So in any way I will have the command of the company.I have a young brother, his name is Jing-Quo. My last name is Erizawa, my family comes from Japan, but my brother and me were born here. Mmm...I don't what to say now. - He blushed a little.
(you) : - Wow, and your are saying that your history isn't interesting. You are a liar. - You showed your tongue - Merong!
(Hyun-Ki): -You think that? I thought you wouldn't like it, because i'm rich.
(you) : - You're so stupid. You know, you are the first friend I've made here? Hyun-Ki hyung, my friend. No, is better to say my chingu. - You hugged him. -Thank you for bringing me here
(Hyun-Ki): - Your welcome honey. I also consider you my friend.But let the sadness and calamities of my "horrible" life away.- After you ate, both keep talking. You noticed that it was good lucky to find someone like him. Later he left you in the hotel. Beforehand he promised you to help you to find a department. Once you get into your room you bite and the shout to a pillow, you were happy and nervous. The you sighed. Have you make a friend? You couldn't believe it. You smiled at nothing, it was perfect.

That weekend with the help of Hyun-Ki, you found a department. You picked your stuff from the hotel and you moved to your new home. Then you went to buy some cloths, because the little that you have wasn't enough. The Sunday you chose to stay in home and rearrange the furniture of the department. Althought you were busy, the jitters make you can't stopped thinking about your new job. What were you expecting from the job? Because the nerves were so big, you decided to went to sleep earlier. Your alarm clock sounded, scaring you. Your heart was beating fast. When it stop you run to take a shower . You ran to work, and when you get in your area Jae-Hwa (He didn't let you call him ("Boss") approached you.
(you): - Good morning mister.
(Jae-Hwa): - Don't call me mister.- He argue me. Then he laugh. - Well, today you star working with SHINee.
(you): -Whom? Excuse me, I don't know any artist from here.- You looked the floor.
(Jae-Hwa): - Don't worry about it, you'll know them later. Now you need to be familiar with the place, and you need to know your partner.- He took you to a backstage where many people were working. Then you saw a girl dressed with a blue sweater and white jeans.
(Jae-Hwa): - Asa! come please.- He move his hand making a gesture to her.- Look, she is (your complete name), is your new partner. Hope you like each other. (you) if you have any doubt ask noonim Asa to help you and advise you. I have to go, sorry.- When Jae-Hwa was far, the girl looked at you from top to bottom, and smiled.
(Asa): -Hi, my name is Higashikuni Asa, I see that we are partners. That's so terrific! Finally someone that understandme.- The girl smiled again.
(you) : - Nice to meet you. Like Jae-Hwa just said, mi name is (your complete name), and yes, we'll working together. Can I ask you a question? - You lowered your voice.
(Asa): - Of course! - She was very nice.
(you): -Who are SHINee?
(Asa): - Hahaha, they are a boyband. Five guys that sing and dance. Come, I'll introduce them, after all we need to start fixing their look.- She took you to the dressing room, where more people were running. -Onew hyung! - Asa shouted to a tall guy of brown hair. He looked at her with a martyrdom face.
(Onew): -Noona, please don't kill me. I can't be so long with does fance things in my eyes and body. Please leave me like this. Huh? Who is that girl? - He looked at you and smile.
(you): *Thinking: Why everybody is smiling, even with this tense environment?* - Glad to meet you, my name is (your complete name).
(Asa): - She is my reinforcement. If you keep moving you will die. I'll do something, today (you) will fix your look. Only let me tell her something. - She took you apart and take out some photos of a catalogue. -Look, he need to look like this more less. If you make him don't move. He is the leader of SHINee. After you'll met the others.
(you) : - Thanks, is better to me if I go now. I don't want to make a bad impression in my first day.- You return, Onew was sitting down infront of the mirror making funny faces. Althought you tried to hold back, you couldn't avoid laughing. When he noticed you he stop making faces and glares at you.
(Onew): - Hi, you are new, isn't? Don't listen to Asa, she is against me. My name is Lee Jinki, but everyone call me Onew. I prefer it. - He took your hand and shake it.
(you) : - Hahaha, okay. Well I've to tell you that I need to fix you. - When you said it, he make a sad face. After he laugh.
(Onew): -Don't worry, I'll try to be a good boy. I'll only be against Asa, but don't tell her.- He took a finger to his mouth making a sign of silence.- You know that you are so kind? I like you.
(you) : You blushed - Ommo, thank you. But I need you to stop moving.- When you finished fixing him, he go away. Asa told you to follow her to a table that was near a t.v.  She brought coffee for you and her, when the program where SHINee will appear started. Immediately you find Onew, you were happy to know him. Then Asa started naming the others one by one. When she said the name of the youngest you get amazed. His name was Lee Taemin, just the same name of the guy you met in the coffee. It get worst when he started to sing. His voice was the same as the one you've hearing in your dreams since the airplane. It was so big your surpirsed that you started drowing with the coffee. Asa jumped when she hear you coffing, and when you stop coffing both started laughing. When the showed ended you get back to the dressing room. Both had left your stuff in that room.

(Onew): -(you) wait! I'll introduce you to the guys. - When you hear Onew, you stoped and smiled to him.
(you): - You don't need to do that.
(Onew): - I'll do it. Look, look he is Key. Key, she is (your name) . She is my new friend, and also she will work here.
(Key): - Hi, you will work here? Great.
(Onew): - The, they are Jonghyun and Minho.- He point two guys that were in the other side of the room. Both said hi with their hands and continued talking.- I've already talked about you with them, sorry.
(you): - Hahaha, don't worry. Is fine. Glad to meet you, Key. I'm happy to work here, I expect to not ruin it.
(Key): - It would be fine, master Key will help you.
(Onew): - Okay, okay, okay. Key stop being so diva. Mmm...I'm missing Taemin,where is that boy?Taemin!.- A cute boy with soft features appear. He was so differente from the guy of the coffe shop.
(Taemin): - Hyung, please stop yelling. What's going?
(Onew): - Say hi to the new one, her name is (your name) . She is so cute.- When Taemin heard your name, he looked at you. Second after, you noticed how his eyes were completely open. He smiled at you.
(Taemin): - Nice to meet you, my name is Lee Taemin.- He took your hand and shake it.
(you) : You were completely blushed. - Nice...to meet you.- You drop his hand, then lookes to Onew.- Sorry I need to go. - You said goodbye with a hand to Onew and left the room almost running. He remebers you? You didn't believe it. But...The way that he was surprised when he saw you, make you think that he remembers you.