Three persons

Illusions

You were ready for a new beginning...This time you were in the backstage, preparing everything. You looked in the dressing rooms in the guys had arrived.     Once in the dressing room, you saw the staff fixing the wardrobe. You asked for them, having for answer that they were late. You feel a big relief. After helping in the backstage and in the dressing room you went for a coffee. When you were back you collide with someone. You immediatly apologized, without loooking that person. When you raised your face you saw Taemin.
(Taemin): "Wow, you look different. What...what happened?
(you): "I got a guardian angel, rather an guardian appa." You laughed looking downwards."What are you doing here? You need to change cloths and get prepare, go! I'll see you later in the dressing room." You drove him to the hall, and smiled.
 You took again your way when you saw Minho.
(Minho): "Dongsaeng!! You look ...different
(you): "You don't like it? I'm ugly...Hyung you're mean with me." You pouted.
(Minho): "No, no, no , I didn't say that...Aish, you're meaner." He was confused, and he forgot how to answer.
(you): "Bappo, come with me. I'll fix you before you go out. And if I took a little more of the time, I'll be fired." You took the blush and a necklace. He was really upset of your actitud. You laughed and hugged him. You finished with the five and took all your stuff.

After the show was finished, you walked to the door. Suddenly you heard Taemin talking to you.
(Taemin): "Hey, can I join you?"
(you): "Is strange, but yes. I need to warn you, I'm not good company." You glanced Taemin, it was really rare that he stay, instead of going with the others.
(Taemin): "Well, I want to know more about that angel.
(you): "Ahh~, that. I not too much. He told me that I have something for keep moving." Your voice was low.
(Taemin): "Tell him that I'm glad of seeing you smiling. You look prettier." He smiled to you."Besides, when you are in a good mood Onew and Key are less irritanting."
(you): "Leave them alone. Thank you...for asking." You looked toward him."You were the only who did it."
(Taemin): "They are fools." He hugged you." I will leave you in your department. Is dangerous to be walking alone when you're a little girl."
(you): "Aigo..I'm and adult in my country. You are so annoying with that." You glared him.
(Taemin): "But you live here!" He laughed. You knew that was impossible to making him change his idea, so you let him escorted you to your department.

Free day, you were about to buy tubers and other kind of food. You laughed for yourself when you noticed that in few times you went to the market. Once in the path, you called a taxi. When you arrived to the market, you think in buying a car too. After the last six moths, it was a good idea to buy a car. So you decided. Later you'll buy a car. You saw the fruit. An ajhumma that was there talked to you.
(Ajhumma): "Sorry lady, you've been looking the fruit for a while. Are you looking for something special?"
(you): "Lady?..." You remember the first time you meet Hyun-Ki." Not really, I'm just looking around."
(Ajhumma): "You are sad. Take it..." She took a pot full of flowres."This are strawberry flowers. They will make you smile, this flowers always do it."
(you): "Thank you very much." You took the flowers and finally choose some fruits. After finish with the list of stuff you need to buy, you went back to your department.
Everything was in silence. You turned up your laptop hoping someone of your friends were online. For your luck, Samantha was online. You turned you webcam on.
(Sam): "(Your name)! Why you didn't call me before? I can't believe it, almost a year had passed. I hope the next two years come as fast as this."
(you): "Sorry for not calling you. I'have been busy. I'm sorry.
(Sam): "Don't worry. You know, some day I'll visit you. I've been studying Korean, I'm not so bad with it.·"
(you): "And what about your work? If you came for some days, you'll be fired. Besides, I need to learn how to live alone." You sighed." I buy a car today."
(Sam): "Okay. I see that you're using again your cloths. That's a big step. Tell, why you don't come back? Here is safety place for you."
(you): "No, I can't give up. Don't worry, I'm back in two years. Hey, what time is it?"
(Sam): she saw her watch."...Oh god, you're right. Is late. Thanks for reminding me, I need to go. Bye." She sent you a kiss and dissappeared from the chat. You were happy in an strange way. Three persons care about you, this day.
 


I'm tired... u.u

Well, hope you like it.