Bipolar

Illusions

You were on the backstage of place in which SHINee was going to make a CF. By any strange reaso -the past rain- you felt bad, sick... And you didn't want to admit it, but your body and skills started to betray you. You were about to finish, so you were waiting impatiently for the end of the day... But it wasn't over yet...
(Taemin): "Why are you writing a star on my cheek?" You had several minutes doing on his face, erasing them, and starting again, without being satisfied with your work.
(you): " I want it, that's the reason!" You said with a little of anger in you voice. Taemin looked at you confused with you answer. "Miane... I don't feel well today, I've been hours inside here, and merely today seems to be a gray-sad day."
(Taemin): "Don't worry...If you feel sick, or something like that is better that you go home" He said calmly.

In that exact moment your cell phone started ringing, somthing weird, it was only a message, interrupting your 'conversation' with Taemin. You checked the message, and let free a shriek of happiness.

(Taemin): "What's going on? Something bad, or good?" He, again, lookes at you confused, more like bewildered.
(you): "I have to go." You smiled. "Oppa is comming back."
(Taemin): "Who?" There was some jelously in his voice..." Where are you going?"
(you): "I-I don't know..." You noticed that the message didn't have too much information.
(Taemin): "Wait..." He grabbed your hand just before you leave running the place. His look was on you, making your heart feel a beat.
(you): "Bwoh? Yoy, yourself, just said that if I don't feel well I should go home."
(Taemin): "Please don't go, not yet." He was still grabbing you hand.
(you): "Maybe I can stay, for a while. But you owe me something!" You saide in a childish way. Taemin recovered his smile and nodded.

After everyone went to his spot in the stage, you stayed alone again. It was a cloudy day, the storm had already beaten Seoul, and it didn't leave the sun go out for a while. You were waiting patiently for another message. The minutes started running, SHINee was about to finish, you knew because the chords of the melody were the last ones. Likes always Onew was the first to enter, giving you a hug, and laughing. Then the others came, fighting for everything, you laughed with this...

(you): " Isn't a beautiful day today?" You asked smiling, it was impossible for you to hide the happiness you felt. Your 'family' was again completed.
(Onew): "Today? Are you okay, kiddo?! Kibum and I told you to not stay under the rain! Why you didn't hear us! - His hand was on your forehead, pretending to take your temperature.
(you): "You, sir, are so annoying. Come!" You whispered in his ear the reason of your happiness.
(Onew): "You know, I feel a jealouse of your reaction... I remember you that he leave the town for 3 months, and I stayed by your side like a sad dog. - He pouted making you laugh instead of feel sorrow for him.
(you): "Oppa, don't say that kind of thigs...Miane, but he is my 'brother' and you...you only are Lee Jinki." you chuckled. He obviously was mad at you, but you keep laughing.
(Onew): " Only Lee Jinki!?! Aigoo...You drive me mad, but one of this day I wouldn't not be here, and you will miss me, then we'll see if that jitomi..." He stopped because he was running out of arguments, and you have lost all you attention on him. Now you were playing with Key and Minho. "Ya! Kiddo! Why you let me talking alone?" He follow you.

After ignoring Onew for fifteen minutes, the others convinced you to talk with him again. You 'forgive' him, although you only stopped talking with him because he was boring. You were so busy that you forgot for a while how bad you felt. You were laughing playfully when a hand touched you by your shoulder.
(Jonghyun): " (your name), may I talk with you?." His look of determination was enought to made you nodded
(you): "O-oppa, we shouldn't go so far away." You left the living room and now you were walking by the halls with no path. Suddenly your cell phone started ringing, a call this time. Jonghyun didn't allow you to take it, he was kissing you again in an unexpected way.
(Jonghyun): "I love you." He said sure of his words. " I'll say it until you get used to it." You raised a hand for snap him, but you didn't...Why you didn't? You didn't know it.
(you): "O-ppa, not again, please. I have explained to you so many times... I don't know what I feel for you, that's my truth. I like to hang out with you, but this situation..." Jonghyun embraced you. You, again with no words, surrounded by those arms. Once again you ran away, the fear of not knowing your feeling when you were close to him was the worst thing.

(Taemin): "Are you okay?" He found you sobbing in the first floor, near the stairs.
(you): "Not...I'm not." You said it, to him. It was something in his voice that makes you feel so comforltable.
(Taemin): "Don't cry. Whatever it is, it will get better..." He smiled, sitting aside you. You rest your head on his shoulder while the tears started flowing anew.
(you): "No, I don't think so. How something that I don't understand would get better?" You said between sobs, ending in a cry.
(Taemin): "Precisely you don't understand it yet you can't say it wouldn't get better. You're a silly girl." He said sweetly. You opended your arms begging for a hug of consolation. He hugged you as comfortable as he could. " You have fever, go home, please!" He sent you home. You obeyed, going directly to home.


Hi guys, I want to say two things:

First of all, I want to apologize. The reason I didn't uploaded the storie before was that I've got a horrible illness called writers' block ._. But, luckly, I came out of that horrible period.

The second is that I will apologize of making it too long, but all the stories - or fanfictions - that I have read are long, the shortes was about 52, and the longest was about 200-207 chapters. I will do my best to make this story short.
 

Oh, and another thing I want to say is that suddenly I will start writing a 2min, so please, if you like the 2min give it a view and leave a comment.
Love you guys ♥