Chuaheyo ♥

Illusions

New Year! You were in the party that the SM gave to the employers and staff. You were using a long dress color violet. You'd dislike that dress, but it was too late for changing it. When you arrived, you greeted everyone of your sunbaes. It was supposed that it was a party for personnel, but you could see there was few hallyu-stars between the people. You saw Jae-Hwa from afar, and you walk towards him.
(you): "Sunbae-nim, I'm glad to see you." You smiled
(Jae-Hwa): "I know that we don't see each other frequently, but you need to remember that I don't like to be named like that." He snarled, and oddly he laughed.
(you): "Ah, that's true. I'm sorry sunbae-nim." You answer in mock.
(Jae-Hwa): "Whatever. I hope it's only you, and not a contagious disease." He mocked too.
(you): "Sunbae-nim, may I make you a serious question?" You changed the topic sharply.
(Jae-Hwa): " Sure."
(you): "I know that is far away...but..." You didn't want to sound haughty.
(Jae-Hwa): "Has to do with your work, right?" It seemed that he read your mind.
(you): "You know that I only came, and enter here, only to improve my curriculum. But, I'm asking for your help, more like a recommendation, when my contract finished."
(Jae-Hwa): "I see your point. Maybe I can recommend you, just tell me the company."
(you): "Sunbae, you're the best! Kamsamnida, I'll work hard to deserve it." You smiled. If you could keep this treatment until the end, you could have many doors open.
(Jae-Hwa): "By the way, someone is waiting for you in the gardens."
(you): "Bwoh? Who can it be?" You ask surprised, you didn't were expecting that someones was waiting for you.
(Jae-Hwa): "You better go." Jae-Hwa raised his glass full with wine and continued his way. You nodded and walked to the gardens.

Outside, it was a terrible cold. You were using your coat, but it didn't help too much, you kept trembling. In the distance, you saw a human-shade. You walk to it, wondering who could be.
(you): "Yuh-ba-sae-yo?" You asked puzzled. The person turned around, and you saw Jonghyun smiling to you.
(Jonghyun): "You came. I'm glad." He giggled. He was trembling in a concealed way half caused by the bad weather, and half by seeing you.
(you): "Jonghyun-nim, you're going to catch a cold. What are you doing here? We better enter now." You grabbed his arm, and pulled him softly to make him enter.
(Jonghyun): "No, wait." He stopped you." I have to tell you something."
(you): "Is starting to snow...Okay, tell me." You give a look to the sky and then to him.
(Jonghyun): "I've sometime trying to tell you something." he hesitated." You are really pretty, you know it? So pretty, that some times I get mad. But I doesn't matter how mad I am, I still admire you.
(you): "You are talking in an odd way. You feel okay?" You asked concerned.
(Jonghyun): "No, I'm not feeling well since some months ago." He grabbed your hands."I-I...chuaheyo." He said ashamed.
(you): "Jonghyun-nim, I-I don't know what to say. I-I..." You freezed. You gave some steps back." I'm sorry." You ran away.

After that, you decided to not to stay in the party. You went straight home. When you arrived you threw your heels in the first corner that you saw. You slipped down in the sofa. You didn't know how to react after he pleaded, and now you were thinking in all the ways you could reacted, but you didn't. You spent two hours between sighs and thoughts.
(you): "I think, I could have reacted in other way." You speaked to the cushion at your left."Tsk...Now look at me talking to you." You grabbed roughly the cushion and tossed it to the window." Ahh, I need to fix the things, as soon as possible..." You felt sleep without knowing it.

Few weeks later, you were with a rookie group. You were laughing with the things they were saying. Just for a moment, you forgot everything that was a problem, until a pair of arms embraced you.
(Jonghyun): "Miane." He didn't let you go."You don't know how i'm sorry."
(you): "Don't...don't worry. I shouldn't have reacted like that." You tried to speak in a sweet voice.
(Jonghyun): "I said it seriously...I like you." His voice was low."Think about it."He smiled."Until you have an answer, were going to be like always, friends." He shook hands at you.
(you): "Chingus...right" you hesitated."Someone else knows it?"
(Jonghyun): "Don't worry, noone knows it. I beg you to don't be cruel with me, until you get an answer."
(you): "I'll never do it. I won't." You stayed in silence. This wasn't an uncomfortable situacion, no matter from the side you tried to see it. You felt okay with the strange agreement, without a possible response.


Have you heard Lonely from 2NE1?

Well, right now I feel like this. I think I'm ready to break up, before it starts...

I don't wanna go to my date >.< Ahhh, sorry for talking about me instead of the story :(