Library

Illusions

(Onew): "Sorry ajhumma, have you seen a girl that is usualy here working?"
(you): "You are not funny" you glared him."I choose my clothes the way I feel!"
(Jonghyun): "What happening here?" he sounded worried about the way you were yelling and threatening him.
(you): "You want to know? I'll tell, just a second...Lee Jinki, come back right now! Chugul-le? Are you a coward?- You yelled to the shadow that dissappear in the hall."Sorry hyung, don't listen to it." You smiles to Jonghyun.
(Jonghyun): "It seemed to be severe."
(you): "No, is not. He is always saying that I look like an ajhumma, because he prefers my other clothes."
(Jonghyun): " You have date with him?"
(you): "Of course, he is my favorite oppa, but also I have date with Key, and Minho, and even Taemin hyung. I think that you don't like me." You showed your tongue" Merong!"
(Jonghyun): "Aishh, you're mean. You know that?"
(you): "Hyung, I'm not mean." You used your aegyo.
(Jonghyun): "Yes, you are. Huh? May I make you a question?"
(you): "You just have make a question." You mocked." Sure, you can."
(Jonghyun): "Why you have recently used that necklace? And I mean, every day."
(you): "This?" you pointed the necklace."It was a gift of my hyu...my oppa." You saw him sideways."Is pretty, don't you think that?"
(Jonghyun): "O-oppa? Is he famous?" He was really curious.
(you):"Are you jealous? For you information, I have oppas that aren't famous. My oppa is a real oppa."
(Jonghyun): "I'm real! But now that I think about it, you never called us oppas."
(you): "Huh? You want me calling you oppa. I'm afraid that if I do that, I can fall in love with you." You obviously lied.
(Jonghyun): "Really?" He was shocked.
(you): "No...Merong!" You showed your tongue."You're a little naive."
(Jonghyun): "Aishh, you're mean. And don't look at me like that!."
(you): "Ahh, Hyung! Now I have a question."
(Jonghyun): "Ok, ask." He smiled.
(you): "No, never mind." You hesitate a second before, and you prefered to not aks.
(Jonghyun): "Ani, now you tell me what is you question."
(you): "Merong!" You mocked again, and ran away.
(Jonghyun): "Ya! Where are you going?"
(you): "I've things to do" You stopped and smiled to him.
(Jonghyun): "Don't go...Or, let me go with you." He grabbed you arm."So I make sure nothing happens to you." You glanced him for a while, then you smiled.

Meanwhile, in the other side of the room, Key and Taemin were talking.
(Taemin): "Hyung, may I ask you something?"
(Key): "What's wrong Taemin ah?" He paid no attention.
(Taemin): "Hyung, how do you know when you are in love?" Taemin seemed anxious to know the answer.
(Key): "You just know, you feel one million butterflies in you stomach, and is hard to breath." Key answered nawered of the question that the maknae did.
(Taemin): "Ahh, so is beautiful and awful at the same time?"
(Key): "More less." Key reacted."Why are you asking?"
(Taemin): "Just curiosity.Hyung, if you send flowers to someone, just because you want it, is that being in love?"
(Key): "Maybe. You are really weird, what's happening?"
(Taemin): "Hyung, have you being in love? I mean, really in love."
(Key): "Of course, Taemin are you in love?" Key raised an eyebrow.
(Taemin): "No, I'm not in love." Taemin sighed.
(Key): "Taemin ah, would you tell me, right? Whenever you fall in love, you would tell me?"
(Taemin): "Sure, you'll be the first one to know it." Taemin smiled until his eyes were almost closed. At the same time you walked to the door followed by Jonghyun, interrupting their talk.

When you were back with Jonghyun, Minho was waiting for both in the door.
(Minho): "Where you were?"
(Jonghyun): "In a boring place."
(you): "Ya! Is not boring, I really needed that book, and you followed me, so is your fault. I really love libraries, but that's not a library."
(Minho): "A library? I know someone that likes libraries too. Taemin ah, come here!." Minho yell to the place were Taemin was sitting.
(Taemin): "What's wrong, hyung? Stop yelling."
(Jonghyun): "Is not fair, he will said that they're not boring. You can ask anyone, except him."
(Minho): "She thinks that libraries are great."
(Taemin): "Daeback!"
(you): "You like libraries?" you glanced him in a curious way.
(Taemin): "Yes, a lot." He smiled. You started talking about books, until Minho and Jonghyun get bored and disappear. Your talk with Taemin was really interesting, when you noticed that he looked to you eyes in all time. You blushed and looked to the floor. The times that you were near him the worled stopped, and nothing besides your talk existed.


Here's another chapter! Wii xD

Really I need to say that: this fic is officially in it's middle part.

u.u Now I feel like a mother when her child is growing up....

Well, hope you like it :D