"It can not be..."

Illusions

One month later, Hyun-Ki and you had set the day you would get married. Also you were very busy with the job. Now, you hardly saw Hyun-Ki, he always was calling you, and the few times you saw him, make you feel the happiest person in the world. Until one day, you were waiting for SHINee to get down the stage and get to the dressing room. The first one in arriving was Taemin. He get closer to you.
(Taemin): "Hey, how are you doing with the wedding?" He was curious, and nervous.
(you): "Fine...Is odd that you ask me about that."
(Taemin):"Why you said that? I'm not very interested, but I want to know. Am I invited to the wedding?
(you):"Hahaha, of course. You're my friend, I want you to be there. Bappo. Sorry for changing the conversation, but...Why did you introduce yourself again with me? That day you knew who I was."
(Taemin):" Okay...Really, I don't know. Many people know who am I, not you...You're differente from them in many ways. I wanted to introduce myself again. Ypu can forget it..." You noticed that he was blushed.
(you): You were about to tal again, when your cell phone rang. You answer quickly, making a sign to Taemin saying you don't take long."Yuh-ba-sae-yo?"
(xxx): "(Your name)!!! Thanks God you answer!"
(you): "Jing-Quo?"
(Jing-Quo):" (Your name), I don't want to tell you bad news,but...Something happened. Hyun-Ki was in an airplane crash. They haven't find him yet."
(you):" Bwoh? Hyung, what are you talking about? It can't be true. He was fine in the morning, I talked to him. God..." You dropped the phone, all was fuzzy. The last thing you heard was Taemin screaming your name, then all was darkness.
When you woke up, you were surrounded by all the staff. You treated to get up, but again you fell. Taemin catched you.
(Taemin): "What is it?"
(you): "I can't be here, I need to go."
(Key): "Sweetie, you can't move." He sat next to you, and gave you a bottle with water.
(you): "God! I have to go. Key, the airplane...the airplane...."
(Key): "What happens with the airplane?"
(you): "The airplane , where Hyun-Ki was traveling had an accident." You started crying."I need to go, he is missing."
(Key): "First, you need to calm. You can't go in this way."
(you): You nodded with the face full of tears. Once you get to the hospital, you felt better enough to walked alone. Jing-Quo called you again, someone with physical characteristics of Hyun-Ki was founded. Jing-Quo said that he was taken to another hospital. You hurried get there.

You were desesperate, doctors confirmed that he wasn't Hyun-Ki. After that, you didn't hear anything of finding another one. You didn't sleep in two days, nor ate something. The only thing you wanted was found him.
(Jing-Quo): "(Your name), I'm so sorry..." He looked toward you in a sadly way.
(you): "You're sorry? How can you say that?!?! He isn't dead. It can not be.
(Jing-Quo): "They found him, is he." He catched by your shoulders and he hold your look."We can't do more, he is dead."
(you): "No, no, no, it can not be. He isn't dead." You started crying in his shoulder. One week later was Hyun-Ki's funeral, you were there comforted by Jing-Quo. He was the only one you know in the funeral, so he was the only one you trust. Only one time you get closer to the coffin, to leave a white rose. Finally you went down a tree. You started crying, you can't believed it. You look all the people, the only friend you saw was Jing-Quo. He hugged you. That's when you decided not to cry more. You came back to home.  Sam called you. She wanted to comforted you, and you let her. She was your best friend, but she didn't help. You asked permission to miss. Jae-Hwa understand you, so he let you a sabbatical month. Now your life looked insipid.
 


This is a short chapter, but...FINALLY! Finally I kill him >:D

Now real story is starting...HO-HO-HO>:D