Who do you like?

Illusions

Like always, you were watching the show of SHINee in a t.v. inside the dressing room. Their show was about to end, and you were helping the staff in collecting all the stuff, until a voice stopped you.
(Jonghyun): " Already going?" He was surprised of your leaving.
(you): "Yeap."
(Jonghyun): "Bad luck,I wanted to talk with you." He pouted.
(you): "You always can talk with me." You ruffled his hair." Of what you want to talk?"
(Jonghyun): "Nothing in particular, I have a doubt: why you always came so well-dressed? The others don't do that. Come on, tell me."
(you): "I have things to do after work. Besides, maybe I can be well-dressed for someone. Someone that I like."
(Jonghyun): "You like someone? Is an artist? Who is he? Tell me, please." He was very curious of you answer.
(you): "Who said that was an artist? Maybe is a sunbae." You tried to sound mysterious.
(Jonghyun): "I don't believe you. Who can it be?  There are no handsome sunbaes here."
(you): " You say that because you're a boy. I know many handsome people here.There is Jae-Hwa, he is very handsome." He was handsome, but not really for making you sigh, you named him because he was the first one you met in the S.M.
(Jonghyun): "So you like Jae-Hwa?" He sounded incredulous.
(you): "No, I didn't say that. The real reason I dress like this, is that I get used because of..." you stopped.
(Jonghyun): "Because of Hyun-Ki? Sorry, I didn't mean to..." He lowered his gaze.
(you): "You're so cute." You kissed his cheek." I'm sorry, I have to go." You go, leaving him alone.

When the other came out of the stage, they found Jonghyun sighing.
(Onew): "What's happening?"
(Key): "For whom, that large sigh?"
(Taemin): "Hyung! Are you in love? From whom?
(Jonghyun): "That's a lie." He glared the guys.
(Minho):" Yes, you are. We don't need to ask from whom."
(Jonghyun): "I do, I don't know what and who are you talking about." He refused to be in love with you.
(Key): "Okay, we leave you alone."
(Taemin): "But I want to know, from whom" He sounded curious.
(Onew): "Bappo, don't you see? Well, is enough that Jonghyun knows, admit it or not." He laughed and then left the dressing room, followed by Key and Minho.
(Taemin): He glanced Jonhyun."Hyung, who do you like?"
(Jonghyun): "No one, don't listen to them." He ruffled Taemin's hair, then he walked way to the limousine.
 


A short one, I don't want be annoying. But I don't feel well u.u I think I'm sick