One year!

Illusions

Working for the first time in a long time with models, instead of hallyu stars. Now that you got experience in both branches, you saw that the differences between both were less that what you believed. Yet, you believe working with models is better than with hallyu stars. For some strange reason the models were better with you, kinder, and cuter, than the other ones. You were about to end with the models, when a hallyu star walked through the door.
(Taemin): "Dongsaeng, I'm missing" He chuckled.
(you): "I don't think so. You don't have the skills to be one of them."
(Taemin): " Who you know" He spoke vexed.
(you): "I don't know, may be is that I've work in this for a long time. Not just here, in my country too. And I have learned." You mocked.
(Taemin): "Aishh, you don't respect me. Neither today, that I came to see you." he took out a cupcake from a paper bag, then a candle." Take it" he lit the candle.
(you): "Bwho? Is not my birthday, you know it."
(Taemin): "Babbo! Today, well one year ago you came to Korea. Congratulations! " He approached you the cupcake." Blow, or it will burn." he took a chair and then he sat, with his chin resting on the back of the chair.
(you): "A year? Wow, I didn't remember...Ah, perfect now I'm only two years appart from home." you spoke in jesting.
(Taemin): "Blow the candle! Ask for a wish." He acted like a little boy in a party.
(you): you blew the candle"* thinking: I wish...I wish I can always feel this happiness that I'm feeling right now...*" That was the only thing in your mind, when you closed your eyes.
(Taemin): "What did you wish?" He asked just one second after you opened your eyes.
(you): "I can't tell you. Now you will have the doubt...Merong! " you showed him your tongue.
(Taemin): "That's an injustice. I make you a deal, I wont ask you again, if you answer a question."
(you): "Fine, I think is fair."
(Taemin): "Tell me, why every time you talk about family you refer to the Erizawas" You lowered your gaze. Then he noticed he made an indiscretion.
(you): "Let's go to another place. Is not a long story, but is kind of tragic." Taemin nodded. After you grabbed all your stuff, both went to the cafeteria where you met one year ago.

(you): you sat and then you gave a look to the place." I never noticed that is beautiful."
(Taemin): "How many times have you come? You betrayed me with this place." He mocked.
(you): "Ani, I pass through this street very often. I never pay attention to the place, Is pretty." you took a sip of coffee." Now, I was going to tell you my history, right?"
(Taemin): " Yes, but if you don't want to tell is okay, I think I shouldn't asked." He tried to change the topic, with no succeeed. You smiled with his intent.
(you): "It's okay...I was five years old when my father died in an carcrash. It was a rainy day, and the brakes didn't work. His death was immediate. Is a comfort to know that, he didn't suffer. " You stopped to clean a tear." I lived with my mother five more years, but also she died. She used to suffer depression, and that finally kill her." You stopped talking.
(Taemin): "I'm sorry." He grabbed your hand." You were a kid, how or with whom you live?"
(you): "With my god mother." You smirked. " Um-chin-ddal." You said after a silence.
(Taemin): "Um-chin-ddal? " He asked.
(you): "Being the daughter of her best friend was my solution. My um-chin-ddal was my best friend, so her eomeoni adopted me. She was the best friend of my parents, she took care of me...But all good things must end. After my friend and I became 17, she died. I think, after all I had the best persons in my life, but the death is near me.
(Taemin): he hugged you."Sorry, I shouldn't asked you."
(you): " It's fine, I'm used to my history. I ask you to don't see me with pity. It would be worse than nothing."
(Taemin): "Never would. *thinking: How can I do it? If every time I see you, I see a strong person.* " He smiled.
(you): "Kamsamnida...Gomawo."
(Taemin): "Bwoh? Why?"
(you): " For the book, I recalled a story my father told me." You smiled." I think I have to go now. Gamawo, for reminding me the aniversary of my arrived. You bend down quickly, and then you left the cafeteria, leaving Taemin really confused. Confused enough to smile.


I used to have a Um-chin-ddal and an Um-chin-ah (they were siblings)

Like everything that come and goes, they dissappear from my life.

I miss doing stupid things around xD