Falling for her, literally

The Apple of my eyes.

 

Hyeri was about to sit when ChanMi came to her desk.

'Hey, about the rabbit thing,' Hyeri looked at her with an anticipating expression.

'I-I'm so-sorry!’ her face was glowing red. Probably due to the embarrassment.

‘There I said it. Happy?,'

'Yup.' Hyeri replied with a grin on her face.

ChanMi gave a disgusted look before storming off back to her seat.

Hyeri beamed at the thought that the really rude girl actually apologized to her. She chuckled and began clearing her desk.

Shortly after, Mrs Lee entered the class and began the lesson.

Hyeri didn't realized it but she had gotten rid of her detestation of History. She no longer feels that History is a torturing and dragging subject. She could even put a smile while learning it. Though she had never admitted it, her expression clearly tells that she does not hold any loathing towards this particular subject.

'Okay. Class, today I would like you to complete these essay questions. Those who have any problems please discuss it with your partners. Mentors, do not slack and make sure your partner is progressing,' Mrs Lee ordered the class and wrote on the whiteboard the questions.

Hyeri started by taking out a sheet of paper to answer the questions. As she was arranging her stationeries on her desk, Songjung had grabbed a chair in front of her seat, turned it around and sat on it. He was sitting directly opposite of the girl.

Hyeri just grinned at the thought that he was on time to help her. She knew that she would not be able to answer all the questions by herself. She was began by writing down the questions. While doing so, she started a conversation as to keep the mood up.

'Hey, did you saw what happended earlier?' she asked. Songjung just shook his head as his eyes never left sight of her face.

'ChanMi-ah, apologized.' she stated and grinned.

'Really? Well, then good for you.'

'What? That's it? Why are you not surprised? You know, i never thought that she would be so bold enough to put aside her ego for a few seconds as to apologise.'

'You wanna know why i'm not shocked?' Hyeri nodded as she wait for him to continue.

'Because, . . . . i forced her,' he beamed at her at the last statement.

'What? Seriously? I don't believe you.' she shook her head in disbelief

'You know, you should thank me. I have that kind of power,' he said and gave her a wink.

Hyeri just giggled at his antics and continued writing. Though it seemed like a bluff she actually believed him. ChanMi is still head-over-heels for him so why wouldn't she obey him. 

'So, need any help?' he asked with a smile across his lips. Hyeri looked at him and returned him a sweet smile.

'Of course, I need your help. You can't seriously think that I can answer all those questions alone? You know, it'd be a lot easier if you can, you know . . .' she lifted an eyebrow signaling her plan to him.

'I know what you mean, and No! If I give you all answers, how will you learn? Aigoo' he nudged her head gently with his fist.

She gave him a pout and shook her head. She sighed.

'I know, I know,' she took a deep breath and began working on the essay questions.

She really worked hard on it, and every time she can't seem to figure out something, Songjung would be there to guide her.

'Okay, so the answer for this would be ...?'

'The Japanese and South Koreans, right?' she asked confidently. Songjung nodded.

Hyeri began writing down the answers on the paper. She wrote it really gently and in no rush. As she was writing, Songjung's eyes were fixed on the tip of her ball pen, making sure that she does not make a single mistake.

'S.O.U.T.H.' he uttered softly as Hyeri's pen made out every letter

'K.O.R.E. . . AH!~ *THUD

There was a loud thud sound. Hyeri blinked in surprised. She was startled by the sudden noise. Songjung was no longer in front of her. She could have swear that he hadn't left her in past couple of seconds..

Suddenly, Songjung popped up causing Hyeri to flinch at the sight of him emerging out of the blue.

'It's okay. I'm fine,' he said while turning around towards his classmates.

Hyeri looked at her mentor and blinked a couple of times. Her face was demanding an explanation.

Songjung had fallen off his chair while he was watching Hyeri write. He had been so absorbed into it that he didn't realized that his body had leaned in synch with Hyeri's pen. Her hands were moving further to the right side of the table and his body had followed causing him to slip off his own chair.

Hyeri looked at Songjung, who's hair was now falling onto his eyes. He ruffled his dark smooth hair back before he abruptly ducked his head. He looked down onto the floor. Hyeri just chuckled at his cute behavior. Unconsciously, she felt that he looked somewhat attractive.

'Are you okay?' she finally asked.

He took a few seconds before finally lifting his head.

'Mm.? . . Me? uh y-yeah. I just . . .sort ..of .. fell off,' he said as his face began to redden. He was extremely embarrassed by his own actions.

Fortunately, Hyeri was still absorbed into answering the History questions that she was writing while talking with Songjung. Her eyes did not budge from the paper. So, she didn’t noticed his flushed face.

After finally managing to calm himself down, he tried to interact with Hyeri as usual and just like that the incident became a thing of the past. They continued their day happily chatting with each other.

Way back in the corner of the class, a pair of eyes watch over their intimate conversation. He was irritated by their friendliness but he was completely powerless against it. All he could do was stare and hope that their relationship doesn't go beyond that.

Meanwhile, at the front of the class Mrs Lee just shook her head at her son's clumsiness. She knew that he was being that way because the girl that he liked was siting just in front of him. She sighed and put on her motherly smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, i just realized there were some mistakes and i fixed it. I'm so sorry if this story is too dragging but i promise you it won't reach a 100 chapters XD.

Anyway~ i'm working really hard on the ending to make it sweet and cute. Since, this strory is actually based on my experiences (well, some of them are) I'm having a hard time writing down Hyeri's reaction and feeling bcause i'm pretty dense. So, yeah~