Difference

Identical

 

Click "Play All" so you can enjoy some music while reading

 

 

❈                                           ❈                                   ❉                                             ❉                                                                                                                       ❈                 ❈                  ❈           ❈

Chapter 8 Difference
Jieun P.O.V.

“Kwangmin -Yah. Wake up is time for school!” I lean towards him and scream in his ears.

“How dare you to scream at me...” His eyes are still closed. I don’t think he can get rid the deadly prince disease. With all my strength, I pull off the blanket that is wrap around him. Then finally he sit up, “What are you doing?”

“Master...” I exaggerated the word. “It’s time for school.”
“Bring me breakfast.” He demanded.
I sighed inwardly and screamed at him out of frustration, “Yah.. You are Youngmin now.”
“What?” He asked dizzy in his dreamland.

 

*
“WHAT!!!” We ran towards the school like there is an ugly monster is chasing us. “You said I need to work in a restaurant!”
“Yea.” I repeated again.
“I never serve people before.” He is starting to running out of breath.
“Then wash the dish.” I suggested.
“You are tell me to use these gentle hand to wash.” There it go with his complains again. I shouldn’t have agreed to let him switch with my brother.

I stop right in front of him. His eyes grew wide and try to avoid me, but unfortunately my land on the ground. Lucky my book bag is supporting me.

When I open my eyes furiously planning to yelled at him, his met mines. Kwangmin’s eyes is just like Youngmin’s. How can anyone look so alike when they are not twins? I ask myself a stupid question.

Our face are close, so close that he can kiss me. His tall nose is touch with mines. Kwangmin is on top of me in a weird position. His ears are getting red and start blushing. Although I didn’t blush, because I am never blush. Never. I pushed him away, then he finally remember to blink.

I scold him for the complains, “Yah! If you don’t want to do the dish then take out the garbage or...”

“I will serve then.” He cuts me off and stood up without making eye contact with me, then run toward the school again.

I thought he was those flirty cool guys. Why did he blush...

Kwangmin P.O.V.

Kwangmin! Why are you nervous? I have a lot of girlfriend before, but they all keep a distant with me. I haven’t been this close with a girl before.

I shake my head to get voice out of my head. Then I tell myself, “She doesn’t even blush when she is this close with a guy. She is not a girl. Not a girl.” I head in the classroom without Jieun, then remembered to sit in Youngmin’s seat. Jieun arrive few minutes after. She narrowed her eyes on me when she walk by.

“Jieun !” Tia come running to her and she looks like she just found a pile of money.


“O. M. G.” The girl pronouns every letter clearly, which make her sound gossipy. Jieun let out a few fake laugh. “ What is it?”

“You know Kwangmin. Everyone in the school said that he was in a car accident yesterday.” Jieun’s smile is complete wiped from her face. She nodded without a word .

“He is still in a coma.”

The school got the news fast. Mother must have announced in the royal bulletin board. Therefore, mother didn’t suspect anything and the switch is a success.
The whole day Jieun is lifeless. Her soul is already gone to another place with the real Youngmin.

*
“So we are going to the restaurant right now?” Jieun and I walk out the school entrance.


“Yea.” She answer coolly. “Remember to be respectful and act nice in front the customers.”

“I can bring a performance for them too.”

“Just stay out of trouble.” She rejects me.

I started to work peacefully when I got to the restaurant. The noodle shop smells great, just like the one that I eat yesterday. The customers are mostly all high school girls.

Jieun said, “They come here to eat is all because of Youngmin.” She draw out a stinky face, when I  proudly praise myself. “The min faces are popular.”

Suddenly, some drunk guy scream from outside and killed the harmony.“You!” He pointed at me with his forefinger. I walk to him with a small notebook. “Welcome. What do you want?”

“Give me a ten beers.” He raise all his fingers and laugh like an .

“Sorry. We don’t sell beers.” I bow for the first time. When I stand back up, a unexpected slap went across my face.

“Aish.” I mutter under my breath. No one ever slap me before, no one is dare to do that.

Anger rush to me when he started to scream again. “WHAT! Are you some kind of dumb dog? Go buy it now!”  My ears are burning hot. I would smash this guys head on the table.

“Sorry. Sorry.” Jieun run out and step in front of me. Sorry? I don’t think we need to apologize. “I will go buy some now.” She and her fast mind are trying to help.

“You ruined my mood!” The unstable drunk guy push her to the floor. A hot air rise inside of me. My breath gets heavier and heavier. Then the right arm move without command, my hand turn into a rock like fist. I release a strong punch against his cheek bone. The man fly up and lands on the table. All the customers held their breath, I even heard few girls screamed.

Right. Left. Right. Left. My fists swing towards his face like a boxer in the ring. Jieun’s umma run out and lift Jieun up from the floor. “What is going on?”  Everyone is staring at us, then I finally stop.

The drunk guy got up and touch the corner of his mouth. His face is filled with horror when he saw the blood on his hand. “I... I will come back.” Then he run like an animal that got chased by a predator.

“Youngmin! What are you doing?” Umma sounds angry and in disbelief. Jieun’s eyes are asking me why did you do that?
*
“Pull it up.” I am standing in the middle of the living with my long sweat pant rolled up. Punishment the commoners call it.

“Umma. Youngmin is not a little kid. I don’t think you should do this. Plus, the man..” Jieun try to convince her.

Appa sighed, “This is not how he should handle things. No matter how old you are, to me you guys are still kids. Where did he even get these anger from?”

A painful hit strike my calf as he talk. “Are you going to apologize?”
“No.”I reply calmly. Then another sharp hit land on me.
“NO!” I bite my teeth together and wait for another one. Jieun slip her hand into mines as the unstopping hits attacks me. I suddenly forgot about the pain for a second by her surprise act. Why did she...

“That is what I always do.” She look in my eyes like I am Youngmin. Then she turn to Umma asking for forgiveness.

I don’t have any regret or anger right now, but I still didn’t want to apologize. The punishment still hurts, and every hits leaves a thin red mark. My feet are sore and heated with pain. However, I have never felt like this before.

The care that I got from this family is different.

✲                            ✲                                     ✲                                            ✲                                            ✲                                                                   ✲                                               ✲                                               ✲

From LovebeingaELF

Thank you for reading Chapter 8 :)

                                               ^ ^ I am glad to have your supports. Thank you readers -bows-

                                                                                                         Comments or Subscribe if you like. Because it always makes my day :)

"You make me go crazy ~~~~ "                by Kwangmin