Switch

Identical

Click "Play All" so you can enjoy some music while reading

 

❈                                           ❈                                   ❉                                             ❉                                                                                                                       ❈                 ❈                  ❈           ❈

Chapter 6 Switch
 Kwangmin P.O.V.

 

“Master, you have arrived.” My personal driver Mr. Gin open the car door for me.

I step into the school entrance just like every other day.  “YAhh..Isn’t that Youngmin?” I heard someone scream in a high pitch and point to the road on the other side.

Youngmin is crossing the street and he is not with Jieun today. His eyes are pinned into the paper in his hand. The first time I saw Youngmin I felt like he have something that I don’t have. He seems to be cheerful all the time. I am jealous of him.

Then a car honk went off and break my thought. Before I can even realize what just happened, a speeded car crashed into him. Everything happened like lightning fast. He roll on top of the car then drop to the ground. Within a few minutes crowd start to gather around.

I didn’t like Youngmin much, but I can’t be that heartless to not help him in this situation.  

“Mr. Gin please call the ambulance and Mr. Sandberg. Fast!” I throw my bag back in the car then run toward Youngmin. When I squish through the crowd, Jieun run through from the other side calling his name. Her eyes are dancing around searching for something.

When she stop in front of Youngmin’s body, she drop everything in her hand . She forgot to blink, tears streamed down her pale shock face.  

Jieun kneel down and hug him. Youngmin is in pain. She pat his hair like he is a injured puppy. Then keep repeating, “It’s ok. Youngmin, Noona is here.” Her voice is shaky and unstable from the crying.

I don’t have any siblings or a father. My mother is always working.. All I have is money , money, and nothing else. No one around me will care about me like that if I am Youngmin today.

I step out the human circle and speak towards Jieun, “I called the ambulance.” She is surprised to see me; however, she nodded her head quickly to accept my help.

The ambulance came in a flash and safely transport Youngmin to the emergency room.

We are waiting on the bench outside the emergency room. Jieun walk in circle and wiping her own tears. “How could this happen... I should have walk with him. It’s all my fault.” I have a little sympathy towards her, when she is shaking like she had a cold.

“You are going to drill a hole on that floor. Youngmin is going to be fine
, so sit down.” Why am I even comforting her? The normal me will just back away and say that is non of my business.

“Ms. Lee?” The doctor walk out the glass door. Jieun run to him with the word hope written on her forehead. “The patient is out of the danger zone now; however, we suspect that he might experience amnesia.”

“What?” Jieun look even more worry than before. “Is there a way to get his memory back?”

“Yes. There is a program to help him, but it cost a lot.” Mr. Sandberg explains it more by showing her the program’s expense.

Jieun nodded, “I will call my parent.” Mr. Sandberg walk back to the emergency room after making a respectful bow to me.

Jieun pull out her phone trying to click the right number with her shaky hand. “Jieun.... I have a suggestion.” She look at me with a face asking all kind of questions. Her fingers stop moving and focused on me.

I have no idea why I am helping them, but my six sense tell me that I should. This might be a chance for me to find that missing thing. Also a way to escape from my life and to find something new. “They treat you nicely, is because you are rich.” A disgusting familiar voice replay those words in my head.

“I have a idea to help your brother.” I pause to examine her expression. “To give him the treatment without using money and also can help me to find something.” I got nervous. I haven’t got nervous like this since I was ten.

“What is it ?” She asked with curiosity.

I sigh to calm down, then I take her by the hand like Youngmin does it all time.

“I will switch identity
with your brother.”

✲                            ✲                                     ✲                                            ✲                                            ✲                                                                   ✲                                               ✲                                               ✲

From LovebeingaELF

Thank you for reading Chapter 6 :D 

                                                            Hope you enjoyed, I will have chapter 7 with you in no time. Take care :)