Snow

Identical

Click "Play All" so you can enjoy some music while reading

 

❈                                           ❈                                   ❉                                             ❉                                                                                                                       ❈                 ❈                  ❈           ❈

Chapter 14 Snow
Youngmin P.O.V.



Snow. Cold. Empty.

For the past two months after I woke up, I remember nothing. No one tells me anything too. This huge clear window in front of me is the door of my world.

I never step out the hospital. Mother only visit five times so far. It’s always I am sorry I am busy. If my previous life is like I rather not remember anything.  

“Kwangmin. You want to go outside since you can walk now.” Mr. Sandberg steps in next to me. Read my mind as I stare out the window in my wheelchair.

“You don’t have to use that wheelchair anymore. You leg and arm is mostly healed.” He continues. I am nodding to him without showing any emotion on my face.

He sighed, “Kwangmin.” Then he sat on the couch next to me. “You know the reason those heal treatment didn’t work is because you won’t cooperate with us. That is why you can’t find your pass. Maybe you should try...”

“What if...” I cut him off and turn my head away from the window, “ I am still deciding if I want my memories back or not?”

He pauses and looked at me with disbelief.

“I don’t feel like there is anything special about my pass after these two months.” I play with my fingernails, so he might stop talking.

“Ok. That is your decision. But lets go outside. It’s good for you body to take some fresh air.” Mr. Sandberg recommended.

“Sure.”

I stood up carefully and start walking step by step while Mr. Sandberg is following me. As I reach the second glass door on the way out, It automatically opens. Then a servant by the doorway give me a coat, so I thank him. However for some reason everyone got surprised when I thank them.

A cold air blow across my skin as the last door opens. The white glimmering snow right in front of me. The place where is use to be the glass area turn into a snow blanket. The glass has been covered by the white soft blanket. I walk over to the side with the first smile of my face.

When I was about to touch the smooth surface of the snow, a kid jump on top of it and the smooth surface clasped. Another one jump in screaming, “Noona! Wait for me!”  The boy had a huge smile on his face, his teeth is glowing and as white as the snow.  The girl in the snow laughing joyfully with him and throw a snowball on his face.

A image hits my brain. A very blurry image, unclear. There is a girl, whose I can’t see clearly. She had a big laugh and a wide smile. “Unni! Wait for me!” My voice appear. That moment is warm and happy. Someone else is in my life and ....

That girl must been important to me.

“Mr. Sandberg!” I scream his name standing in the snow stare at a blank spot.

“Yes. Yes.” He run over to me. “What’s wrong?”

“There is a girl in my life. Right?” I look at him with wide open eyes. “She is important. Right?” He didn’t answer.

“ Who is that girl in my memories?” I repeat it over and over.

“It must be someone you treasure.” The doctor finally answers.

“I...” My eyes dance around in delight as I remember the snow scene again, “I just feel something. This is not just a dream.”

“Mr. Sandberg. I am going back to my school.”

He look at me with a shock face.

I notice my cheek lift up naturally, I can’t stop smiling, “I knew it there is someone other than my family. She must be wait in my school. I am going to find that girl.”

Jieun P.O.V.

“Wow. Minwoo own this snow hill?” I exclaimed.

“Commoners. “ Kwangmin shake his head.  I glance at him then give him a twitch on forehead.

“Ow. What was that for?”

“Nothin’ “ I shrug.

“Come on lets go.” Minwoo who is running ahead with Tia. They are fighting like always. Tia looks happy with him though and I am sure Minwoo is too.

“So what do you want for Christmas? “ Kwangmin takes his mittens out, he must feel cold.

“ You don’t have to give me anything. I am fine.”

“Ok. Are you...” A big snow ball hit Kwangmin’s head in fast speed. “Ya! No Minwoo.” He turn to Minwoo’s direction and started a snowball fight.

I smiled at them and joined in.

Youngmin would love to join the snow fight too if he is here.

Just like before.

✲                            ✲                                     ✲                                            ✲                                            ✲                                                                   ✲                                               ✲                                               ✲

From LovebeingaELF

Thank you for Reading :)

                                                      This is a fast update xD , because I have time today.

                                                                                         Feel free to leave a comment ^ ^  or subscribe Yes they make me happy

Speacially for those who keep commenting Thank you so much - Bows- You give me motivation.