Transfer Students

Identical

Click "Play All " so you can enjoy some music while reading

 

 

❈                                           ❈                                   ❉                                             ❉                                                                                                    ❈                 ❈                  ❈           ❈

  Chapter 1  Transfer Students

 Jieun P.O.V.

“Yaaahhhh.... daebak!” My fraternal twin brother spins in circles, his mouth hanging open as we walk up the slippery road to the new school. 
I push his jaw back up and , “Youngmin close your mouth. I think I saw a fly went in.” He pulls his lips to form a smile, “It tastes good!” 
“Yuck!”

“Jieun. I'm thankful that we both got into this school or else umma and appa will freak out again.” He said whilst picking up a pink flower from the sidewalk and place it on top of my hair. “Yeppo.” Youngmin loves to play with my hair. He is not only my twin but also my best friend. I love my brother, we are always together. Umma even said we can’t live without each other.

“Gaja.” I slip my hand into his and run towards the new school.

My family moved to Seoul to open a restaurant. During that time, me and Youngmin successfully enrolled to Jo High Class Education High school. Even though I think that the name of the school is a bit bad but I have to admit; it is a good school. Jo High School is a private school for high class education which is short for rich people. Normal kids like me and Youngmin could not enroll into such expensive school. Luckily, they are offering scholarship this year.

“Yah. It’s Kwangmin!” I hear a girl scream as we walk in the school entrance. Youngmin got distracted by the beautiful garden in front of the school. He didn’t even notice that everyone’s eyes are pin on us.

“Jieun. This school is so… so... fancy.” Youngmin elbows me.

I move my eyes from left to right to scan through it. The school is fancy but it looks more like a castle then a school. Before I can observe everything, a mob of girls rush up to us in a circle. I can tell all their eyes are on Youngmin looking like they have just found gold.

“Wow. You are already popular.” I whisper to him.

“Kwangmin! Kwangmin! Saranghaeyo.” I heard them scream like fangirls. My ears are about to fall off. Kwangmin? I didn’t remember my brother changing his name. Suddenly, someone from the crowd gives me a push. I run a few small step to keep my balance. “Jieun!...” The crazy girls squished me out of the crowd as Youngmin screamed for my help. 

“KMIN CLUB BACK OFF.” A strong voice travel from my back. Everyone froze like ice and turn to my direction. I manage to turn my head too without moving my body to see a beautiful tall girl is standing behind me. She flip her long shiny hair in the air; the rose scent puff into my face. “These are transfer students. Kwangmin is in the classroom already.” She proudly fixes the yellow tag on her shoulder. It seem to represent her position, because the noisy crowd drip off to the side as she walk to Youngmin. I speed walk to Youngmin too in case they go insane again and kidnap him.

She bow in a 90 degree angle to us then back up straight again, “jwesonghamnida. I am Tia the student in charge of all transfer students. You two must be Youngmin and Jieun. Please follow me to the new class.” Tia lead the way to the enormous castle.

Youngmin and I follow her quietly. She walk us through the hallway, which is unexpectedly tall and shiny. The floor is well polish that you can even see your own reflection if you look down. The beautiful windows were around 7 feet wide and tall. On the opposite side of the wall are the paintings created by well known artists. Youngmin is fascinate by the arts because his jaw drop again when we walk by the paintings. “In this school, we have special classes. That means you get to go out anywhere, anytime as long as you pass the exam.” 

“Uh...” Both me and Youngmin were confused.

“You will understand this when times passes. Also we have many activities every week created by clubs. You must join at least less than ten club by the end of the year.”

Tia stop in front of a white door. It looks like one of those doors in drama where rich people live. Well what can I expect... these people were rich.  She smiles politely to us or more like she smiles to Youngmin, “This is your classroom 208. If you have any problem feel welcome to ask me. I am in the classroom next door.” 

“Ne. Kamsahamnida.” Youngmin bows to her.

“It’s like a maze here. I didn’t even know what part of the school I am in right now.” Youngmin said with a smirk.

“Same. Rich people these days.”

“Come in please, we hear you from inside...” Me and Youngmin exchange eye contact to making sure we didn’t play a prank on each other.

Youngmin pushes open the door. The
first thought on my mind when the door opens is at least the classroom looks normal.  However, all the students held in their breath and stare at Youngmin with huge eyes instead. I hope the scene at the school entrance doesn’t replay again.


“Jieun!” We walk up the stage as the teacher motion her hand to call us over. “Everyone this is Lee Young Min and Lee Jieun. They are twins and also, they just transfer to our school with full scholarship so please take care of them.” A few chatter goes off in the class as she turns to us and introduce herself, “I am Ms. Isaacs.”

My curious eyes couldn’t help search around for people’s face as the teacher introduces us. In my eyes, everyone just look shock. Youngmin must be nervous because of his stage fright. His sweaty hand is still holding on mines tightly.

“Ya.. Commoner! You look exactly like Kwangmin.” A guy stands up and shouts out everyone’s thought. Youngmin lifts his head up, then his eyes stops at a spot. His is the same expression as everyone else's when they first saw him. 

All the way to the back of the classroom; a guy in the corner is lying there with one foot up on the desk, sitting in a lazy position to look cool. Then I focus on his face. It surprise me too, no wonder everyone look like they just got shot. The guy looks like a copy of Youngmin. I look back at Youngmin to make sure he is not the person sitting there try to scare me.

“Yo... I am Kwangmin.” He sits up and puts his hand out to Youngmin. Wait. No.  He says it to me. I felt his eyes on me like an aimer would do. What the hell is going on? Why is there a person looks identical to my own twin brother?

 

✲                            ✲                                     ✲                                            ✲                                            ✲                                                                        ✲                                               ✲

                                                             From LovebeingaELF

I hope you will like the story. Thank you for reading :D

                                                         Thanks to KpopLover15751 as my grammar checker :)

                                                                                                          Thank you for reading Chapter 1. Have a nice day!

                                                                                           .