Presents

Identical

Click "Play All" so you can enjoy some music while reading

❈                                           ❈                                   ❉                                             ❉                                                                                                                       ❈                 ❈                  ❈           ❈

Chapter 15 Presents
Jieun P.O.V.


“Why? Why?” I complained. “I just want a nice long winter break at home. They are still going to torture us.”

Kwangmin sighed and swing his head side to side, “It’s just an activity. No homework. We just play in the snow.”

“And then clean the school!” I cut him off.

“Yea. I don’t do it mostly. Students hire workers.” He shrugged.

I exhaled and pull him to the opposite direction from school.  He nagged. “Yah... Come on. I want to play with snow.”

“You can play them outside in our yard.” I use all my energy to pull him, but there is not a chance that he would move.

Then I heard Tia’s voice. “Omo. Jieun.”

“Tia!” I called her delightedly and with a smile pasted on my face. “Could you drive us back home and help me move this statue right here.” I point to Kwangmin.

He roll his eyes and explain, “Tia, she don’t want to join the activity.” As soon as Tia heard the words the angelic smile disappear.  I laughed awkwardly, “Tia?”  She walked closer with a evil smile. In a blink Tia and Kwangmin lifted me up and walk into the school.

“You people are monsters.” I pouted and they put me down. Tia pick up the snow as we entered the main entrance. My evil angel friend place a pile of snow on my head. Kwangmin is just laughing non-stop because of my face expression.

“Let’s have a snow fight later.” Tia suggested.

“I am really tired.” I nagged on. “Let’s just finished our work and go home. There are plenty of snow on the way.”

“Come on. Jieun.” She pinch my cheek like I am still a little kid. “It’s Christmas.” She spread her arm into the air, as if she is waiting for a hug.

“Well. I have a present for you in the school if you stay.” Kwangmin comforts me.

“Really?” I looked at him untruthfully.

“Yep.” His lips held back and forms a smile, the smile that denied my doubt.

So for the next thirty minutes me and Kwangmin are in charge of the hall. Everyone have servants and maids to help them, so they give us the easy task.

“Have you ever clean before?” I question him while trying to get the water out the mop.

“Nope. Never.” He spins his wet mop for entertainment. Water splashed over the place.

“Yah!” I push the mop back at him. The laughter just came to us without knowing. Kwangmin start running towards our classroom. I chase after him for more revenge.

“Wait. Pause” He said it with a big smile and held up his hand to stop me. “I will get you the present wait here.”

“You better not buy me girly stuff.” I teased.

“Na.” He walked in the classroom and close the door behind me. I sat down on the shiny floor and played with the mop.

I peek through the window waiting for Kwangmin.


“Excuse me.” A warm voice call me from behind.  I froze into a stone when I turn around. My eyes widen and hot tears fill up my eyes instantly. I felt them drip down my face. My eyes dances around looking at his face. The words wouldn’t come out. I have too much to say that got choke on my throat.

Uncontrollably, my hand lift up and move toward his face. The warm fingertips of mines touched his cold face and I walk closer to him.

Don’t tell me you are the preset for this Christmas, Youngmin.

 

Kwangmin P.O.V.

“Ah. Found it. Minwoo hide it too far.”I complained to myself. I stood up with a brand new guitar in my hand. A spark of joy flow from my heart. Jieun will love this and she can play it me everyday.

When I turn back to look out the window to the hall, I almost drop the guitar. Youngmin is right in front of me. This is the biggest surprise I have in years. I can only see Jieun’s back, but I am sure she is in shock right now. My eyebrow arched and I raise the speed walking out the door. I felt my heart twitched as I rush out the classroom door with the guitar.

When I saw Youngmin, he is so close to Jieun. Face to face. For some reason, more anger rushed to me. He looked confused by Jieun. “I am sorry. I didn’t mean to make you cry. I..” He touch Jieun’s shoulder to comfort her and didn’t notice me.

I reached out to pull Jieun behind me and she bury her face in my back. “Yah. What did you do to my sister?” I released my acting skill.

He gasped when he saw my face, “I... I didn’t mean to and how come you look....” His voice trail off.

“We look alike.” I finished off for him.

“Y... Yea.” He choke off by the surprised.

“We will get going now.” I held Jieun’s hand tightly. His eyes is taking in every one of my action. We walk pass him and Jieun make a eye contact with him.

“Wait.” Youngmin stopped us.

“Do you know me before?”

✲                            ✲                                     ✲                                            ✲                                            ✲                                                                   ✲                                               ✲                                               ✲

From LovebeingaELF

Thank you for all the support  My beloved readers :)
 

                                                          School is going to start for me in a few days, So I will update every Sunday. Starting next week :>
 

                                                                                                                      And hello New readers ^ ^ Thank you for reading. Every one have a nice day.

"I am back. Muhahahaha"