Choosing Game

Identical

Click "Play All" so you can enjoy some music while reading

 

Please do the Poll belong ^ ^ Thank you

❈                                           ❈                                   ❉                                             ❉                                                                                                                       ❈                 ❈                  ❈           ❈

Chapter 22 Choosing Game
Youngmin P.O.V.

Jieun and I are always together. I knew everything about her the way she grew up and what she like and dislike. We are never a part. However, I am afraid right now. I am afraid that she only looked at me as a brother as a family, not a one that she will felt in love with. Mostly I surmise that Jieun have been moved by Kwangmin. I will not back away right now.

Kwangmin’s fist strike me with the wind. A pain spot is bounding on my face. I pull him towards me violently. We talked to each others with our angry eyes.

“YA!” A voice interrupted our focus. I felt a hand pushing me apart from Kwangmin. Jieun is standing in between us. “That is enough.” She looked serious and calm, her eyes is staring at the empty space.

Both me and Kwangmin calm down, then I realize that I just confessed, thoughts rushed to me.

Then Jieun turn on her command voice, “You two are family. Knock this out.” She looked at me and then to Kwangmin. I felt the nervousness in my heart jumping around like a rabbit.

“I need a minute.” She walked off the long empty hallway.

“Jieun-ya.” I called her as she turn around, “I really love you.”

She paused staring at me in a pondering mode. Then her eyeball look to my left, to Kwangmin who is behind me. Her brows furrowed and walked away.

There is something stuck in my heart and its painful.

 

Kwangmin P.O.V.

 

 

Jieun didn’t came home with us nor did she appear in class. Me and Youngmin didn’t spoke a word till we are home. Mother is happily greet all her guest for a meal right after school is over. Everyone is making a big fuzz about the engagement.

I threw myself on the king size bed.  Her eyes and movement vividly print in my brain. I touch the edge of my lips as if I can still feel her warm lips. Jieun assuredly responded to my kiss. I thought about her long her slip across my fingers. Her pink lips press against mines.

I put my hand over my pounding heart afraid they are going to jump out. “Kwangmin. Kwangmin.” I speak to myself, “Why are you so in love with this girl?”

There is no need for an answer. Her smile, her action, and her words are carved in my memories. I don’t even remember went did I capture those images.

What about Youngmin? Does he really love Jieun?

I seat up from the bed and walk over to my only family picture. Me and my parent, then Youngmin is missing. He is my twin brother who suddenly appeared. Our lives would have been different if we are not separated. He living in an unknown life, while I am here complaining what I have and don’t have.

I walked out the bedroom door head towards Youngmin’s room. Then I heard his voice, I till my head towards the hall and Jieun is standing in front of Youngmin.

“You are going to choose?” Youngmin asked as his voice echo to me. Jieun didn’t respond.

I heard Youngmin sighed, “I thought that we are going to be together forever.” Jieun looked up at him she think for a moment.

Youngmin suddenly hugged her, “Why do you even need to think! I am nothing without you.”

“Youngmin!” She pushed away from him leaving him looking surprised.

“I am not going to choose.”

Youngmin’s eyes grew wide. “You are something without me. I think is time for me to step a little farther away from your world.”

Youngmin calm his face looking solemn and disappointed. He looked away from the her. A pinch twisted my heart.

“You are always my other half.” Jieun touch his face, “But I don’t want you to lost your real family.”

“You say that as a sister?” Youngmin turn back to her.

“As a twin sister.” She smiled, but Youngmin didn’t follow that expression.

 

 

Jieun P.O.V.

A new morning, a new day, however things have changed. I am walking on the road to school. The servants have offered me a ride, but I want to walk and felt the fresh air blow again my face. All the things around me got complicated, I have never expected for Youngmin to like me. All I want to do now is escape from this choosing game. I stop when I reach the entrance of our school. The place where me and Youngmin first walked in, maybe now I will always have to walk in myself.

“Jieun!” Tia with her usual happy tone ran to me. Minwoo is following her. For some reason they are always together now.

“Tia, You notice you always greet me in the entrance.” I laughed.

“Even the first day you came to school.” She smiled. “Where is Youngmin and Kwangmin?” She raise her head and searched around.

“I walked today.” Tia’s expression turn worried. “Just for fun.” I added to get away from her thoughts.

“Oh.” She reply.

The day went by fast, but Youngmin and Kwangmin is not in school. The dark cloud had started to gather in the sky, blocking the bright sunlight from reaching the ground. Maybe Youngmin and Kwangmin didn’t feel like coming to school today, I told myself.

Until, a male student ran in the classroom interpreting our class session. “Please, come help. Youngmin and Kwangmin are fighting.”

The chatter went on as the student announce for the teacher’s help. “They are bleeding really bad.”

I busted up from the chair. The desk in front of me fall to the ground created a loud sound. Everyone became quiet and turn to me. “Where are they?” I asked the guy standing on the stage.

“In front of the fountain.”  I run out the classroom as some student follows. The teacher screams for our name.

When I reached the fountain there is a crowd of student standing there with an umbrella. I push them out of my way and found Youngmin and Kwangmin.

“Shut Up! You know nothing!” Kwangmin strike his right fist at Youngmin.

“He abandoned me !” Youngmin grabs to Kwangmin’s collar and strike his fist to him.

They are bleeding, covered with blood and dirt. There is cuts on their face and neck. The clothes that they are wearing are completely ruined. The rain poured down from the sky. Drop by drop it roll down their cheek like they are crying.

“Our father loved you. I was the one that got abandoned.” Kwangmin throws his fist towards Youngmin’s stomach. Youngmin coughed in pain and blood followed.

Youngmin repeated the processes with Kwangmin. Just like an exact copy Kwangmin coughed up blood.

Before I can stop them, they are pull away by the security guards. Both have been injured heavily. They can’t stand still, but still have the energy to pull away from the guards. Youngmin grabs on to Kwangmin’s collar as he did the same. They stood there for a few second breathing heavily. There is silence.

Then Kwangmin’s hand slip away and he collapsed on the ground. Youngmin looked at him and turn to crowd and then to the sky. His body lost balance and fainted to the floor. The guards run up to them again, try to wake them up. Mrs. Isaacs who is next to me called the ambulance. Other students were take back to class as the ambulance arrive.

I am standing in the same spot didn’t move. They put Youngmin and Kwangmin in a gurney. Youngmin to the right, Kwangmin to the left, in two different cars.

“Go. Jieun.” Tia pushed me toward. I am standing between the two car and both door are opened waiting for me.

There is no way of escaping from choosing.

Youngmin or Kwangmin....

✲                            ✲                                     ✲                                            ✲                                            ✲                                                                   ✲                                               ✲                                               ✲

From LovebeingaELF

Thank you for reading everyone. T.T i am sorry if is not a good chapter. My mind is so messed up right now from all the homework.
 

                                                     I am so happy for all the support I got from this writing. :D   SO Sorry from the last update T^T

                                                                                                        Have a nice day everyone :)