Half and Half

Identical

Click "Play All" so you can enjoy some music while reading

Please vote the poll at the end :) It will help with the story :) Thank you

❈                                           ❈                                   ❉                                             ❉                                                                                                                       ❈                 ❈                  ❈           ❈

Chapter 17 Half and Half
Kwangmin P.O.V.


She froze for a second. Eyes look right into mines asking all kind of question. The disbelief look on her face. “Don’t joke around. This is not funny!” She start shaking her head, her eyebrow furrow looking angry.

“I am not.” I continued.

“Stop. I am not playing. You don’t even know.” Her eyes turn red denying the truth.

“I knew.” My voice became louder. I want to shake her out of her zone. “My father.” I pause to take time to explain. “Before he past away he told me a secret, he said ‘There is another you in the world.’”

“But that doesn’t mean is Young...”

I cut her off, “Look at me!” I take her right hand and place it over my right cheek. She automatically brings up her left. The warm hand of hers melts my cold face. I place my hand on top of hers. There is a slight heart beat increasing. I can hear them through my ears.

She pull me towards her level. I slightly bent my back to meet her. The moment of eye to eye, face to face, inches  away. “We...” My voice trail off. Everything stopped to let me see a clear vision of her face.

Being distracted by her gorgeous brown eyes and the smell of hers that warmed my stomach. I turn my eyes to her pink thin lips. I can hear my heartbeat getting louder and louder. Like a reindeer that is going jump out of my chest. Her eyes scanned around my face.

Then I stutter to continue my words. “We...are identical.”

“Jieun!” Tia’s voice traveled and echo through the hall. Jieun let go of her hand avoiding my eyes looking shy. We stand in front of each other feeling awkward.

“Jieun-ya.” Tia runs up to us. “Let’s go we need to meet up by the garden to have a snow fight again!” She look as hyper as always.

“Why are you all red Jieun?” Tia wipe Jieun’s cheek as they walk off. Their back disappear by at the end of the hall.

I place my hand over my drumming heart, then inhale a deep breath of air to calm down.

What is this? I accidently raise my heart beat for her.

Jieun P.O.V.

I step out of the building to let the cold air blow against my red burning face. Why am I even blushing? I never blush.

Kwangmin distracted me from thinking. I thought about his word again without vividly vision his face. “Before he past away he told me a secret, he said ‘There is another you in the world.’” He is right. It’s impossible to have someone that is identical to you unless you are identical twins.

“Tia. You go ahead I need some air.” I pull off from her arm.

“Ok.” She sound worried.

I walk out the school looking at the front of the building. The day me and Youngmin first step in this door is the day that change his life. Maybe everything is already set up, the day he will meet his real family. This is his destiny.  But where is mines?

 

***********

Kwangmin and I walked down the snowy street. We mark our foot step on the clean surface of the snow. Kwangmin walk ahead of me chewing on his gum. I follow without exchanging a word.

A car stop by us. Youngmin slide out the car door before his driver opens the door. “Hey.” He didn’t even know my name yet. “You need a ride?” He asked again.

“We don’t.” Kwangmin answer for me again. There is a firing atmosphere between them. Youngmin look back at me ignoring Kwangmin. “I will walk with you then.”

“Can you help me?” Youngmin ask the question right after he caught up with me.

“To do what?”

“Help me find my memories.” He continues, “I feel like you know me.”

Before I can answer another car pull up by the side.

Then the shaded car window smoothly goes down, a woman is sitting in side. She is wearing a golden necklace and a pearl earring. She turn to Youngmin and wave her hand in the air. I can see the diamond ring shimmering on her hand. The perfectly done nails makes her hand look elegant.

“Kwangmin. You need to go for appointment leave everything behind for now.” She who must be Mrs. Jo.

Youngmin sighed and greet me good bye with a smile. When Youngmin walk back into his car seat, Mrs. Jo scan her laser eyes on Kwangmin. Then she smile warmly at him, “What is your name?”

Kwangmin chew his mint gum furiously and rolled his eyes, “Youngmin. Mrs. Jo.” Her look turn into another expression. The way that mother look at me. A caring motherly feeling flow from her. The two car drove off disappear into the heavy snow.

I can tell from Mrs. Jo’s eyes she knew she had two son.

“She can’t even tell us apart.” I heard Kwangmin muttering to himself.

My eyes are watery and vision become unclear. I squat down on the snow bury my head into my
warm scarf and wrap myself with my arms. I held back my tears.

“Jieun.” Kwangmin walk over to me. I can hear his shoes stepping on the snow.

I lifted up my head to him, “What do I do if I just lost another half of me?”

“You go find it again.” He reach out his right white mitten hand to me.

“I am right in front of you.”

✲                            ✲                                     ✲                                            ✲                                            ✲                                                                   ✲                                               ✲                                               ✲

From LovebeingaELF

As usual start of with a big THANK YOU ^^ . and hi there new subscriber.

                                                  The reason I have more then one update this week is because we don't have school. our teachers on strike.(long story)

                                                                    Anyway I so happy that I have so many people to like this story :D. My first story only have liek 12 xD

Hope you all look foward what will happen next :3  Have a nice day everyone.  Love you all xD.

Lol I love the last picture

.
"I am going to be your other half"