If

Identical

Click "Play All" so you can enjoy some music while reading

 

❈                                           ❈                                   ❉                                             ❉                                                                                                                       ❈                 ❈                  ❈           ❈

Chapter 13 If
Jieun P.O.V.


A cold wind blow against my warm skin and bringing me goose bumps. The sudden temperature change woke me up from the sleep. I lift up my heavy eyelid to find my warm blanket again. Before I can get my vision clear, someone pulled me up from the bed. I can feel my eyebrows naturally pinched together, because of my morning moodiness.

“Come on. Jieun. It’s time to wake up.” Kwangmin’s voice goes through my ear. I pull back the blanket from his hand, then drop back on the bed like a dead pig.

“Jieun- Ya.” The voice got louder, then the warm coziness slip off again. “Kwangmin- ya. It’s a Saturday. Let me get some sleep.”  I didn’t sleep much yesterday because of the news about Youngmin. The one that school announced two days ago. I just can’t get my mind out of it.

“We need to get going.” He demands.

“To where? We don’t need to go the restaurant today.” I whined.

“To a place. You promised me.”

“I did?” I rub my eyes to wake them up.

“You will when you get there.” He jokes, then pulled me off the bed again ignoring my protests.

 

***********

“So where are we going?” I ask for the fifth time.

Kwangmin locks the front door as we walked out, “To the shop.”

“Wait. What?”  I blink my eyes in confusion.

“My magical place. Once you are there you will forget about everything!” Kwangmin move his hand in big motion.

“How do you know a place like that? You don’t even walk around town.” I question.

“My father always goes there. So he always brings me.” A smile forms from the corner of his lip. “That is the only place I know around here. “ He added.

I look at him with wide eyes.

We start walking. “My father passed away.” He stare at the floor. There is not sad or happy emotion on his face.

“Do you like your dad?” There I got again ask something that I shouldn’t.

“No.. Yes.” He shrugged his shoulder, “He lie to me. He make me hate my life.”

I exhale after hearing his words, “I think he might have a reason.” Kwangmin shakes his head. I continues, “Do you hate your life now?”

“No. It’s Youngmin’s not mines.” He corrects.

“ Well. You are living your own life right now. You are still Kwangmin. Aren’t you?” I lift my head up looking at the end of the street, “Taking another path or experience pain is part of life.”

“If you stick to the pass you will never be able to see the future.” I turn to him with a warm smile.

Kwangmin nodded.

Kwangmin P.O.V.

Jieun. Thank you.

“Lets go to another place then.” I suggested.

“You are not going to the shop anymore?” She raised her eyebrow.

“No.”

“Want to see my secret place ?” She offers.

“Sure.”

“Let’s go.” Jieun grabs my hand and start a heading the other street.

She looks more cheerful now, better than before. What if today is the last day we can be together. Once Youngmin remembered everything and come back. I will have to go back to being Kwangmin.

“Welcome. Jieun. You haven’t came in a long time.” A tall girl who is the same height as me greets Jieun by the door.

The place look like a guitar shop, but is small for all the guitars. However, it seem like the owner took good care of it. Everything looks shiny and clean. The guitars are hanging against the wall.

“Unni. The old guitar please.”  Jieun requested.
“I come here all the time is my singing place.” She explains it to me. Then she walk inside the shop with the guitar. There is a empty space in the middle of the room. It’s surprising to see this much space in a small room.

Jieun plant herself down in one of the chairs. I am still looking around exploring the new place. Then a sweet melody caught my attention. I turn to Jieun, who is now completely absorbed into the guitar. I smiled are the soft, relaxing song that she create. As open the room is filled with her voice. An attractive sound that I have never heard before.

I set myself down next to her. She peeked at me and smiled. I start singing with her in harmony. It’s lovely. I am in love with the song.

“Jieun. “ She is still moving the chips in her hand to create sounds.

“If... “ I hold her hand to stop the sound, then she turn to me. Our eyes are locked.

“ If Youngmin come back, Can we still be like this?”

“And never change.”

✲                            ✲                                     ✲                                            ✲                                            ✲                                                                   ✲                                               ✲                                               ✲

From LovebeingaELF

Thank you for reading ^ ^

                                                                                       Chapter 14 will be up soon :)                         Thank you ALL you READER <3 .