A Whisper

Identical

Click "Play All" so you can enjoy some music while reading

 

❈                                           ❈                                   ❉                                             ❉                                                                                                                 ❈                 ❈                  ❈           ❈

Chapter 2  A Whisper

 Youngmin P.O.V.

“Yo... I am Youngmin.” I try to said it in the same tone; however, it comes out shaky. Even though I am busy with my own phobia, I still can spy Kwangmin’s eyes all over my Jieun. To have a person that is identical to me doesn't creep me out, because I know for sure that Jieun is my twin.  As long as Jieun doesn't mistake me for him everything will be fine.

Ms.Isaacs claps her hands together to get everyone’s attention. “Everyone don’t spread nonsense. Mrs. Jo only have one kid. Sorry Kwangmin please excuse them.” Kwangmin nodded to her and look back to us.
“Ok everyone class start. Youngmin and Jieun please take a seat at the back.” She points to the two empty seats next to that guy named Kwangmin.

Class section went normally 'til the bell rang. Many people lined up by the doorway by our classroom. I recognized some girl in the crowd from early morning. Jieun manage to find a way out to find Tia.  

“Youngmin?” The guy
next to me called my name
“Yea..” I turn to him smelling the scents of rivalry. 
“I hear that they mistake you for me near the entrance.”
“They did.” I try to say it calmly.
He insists with a smirk, “Want to switch life for a day? It will be enjoyable for a commoner like you to have so many girls around.” Commoner? He pissed me off already. 
“No.” I rejected without hesitation.Then he just turns back to his seat run out of interest. No doubt he just has a face that looks like mine.

★ Jieun P.O.V. ☆
 

“So... these are all the clubs available.” Tia hands me a stack of papers. Her diamond nails twinkling under the sunlight.
“Thanks.” I scan my eyes though the first list. Art and-
“Jieun.” She cuts me off from reading. “Does Youngmin have anything he wants to join to?” 
“Well... he likes art and sometimes, he sings with me.” I reply knowing that she is interested in Youngmin.
“I want to create a fan club for him.” A spark of excitement glows in her eyes.
“A what?” I question, baffled by the suggestion.
“A fan club. It seems like a lot of people is going to like him. Since he basically looks like Kwangmin.” She opens the door for me and walks out of her classroom.
“Ok.” I just nod normally. “By the way, who is Kwangmin?” The reason I want to ask is because I am curious or maybe I am doubting a little that Youngmin might not be my twin.
“Jo Kwangmin is the son of Mrs. Jo, the principal of the school.  He usually doesn’t come to school, because he think it is boring. He is rich and with all the money he has, he can even buy a whole country. So coming to school for him is just a waste of time.” She answers exaggerating a little bit. We start to head back to my classroom. Even though she said her classroom is next to mine, it still takes a while to walk.

She continues, “There are always a lot of girls around him. I mean; everyone wants a rich handsome boyfriend. However he is always very demanding to people. Kwangmin is hot but sometimes he has attitudes.” I nod to her so she knows that I am listening. “Anyway, Youngmin seems like a angel version of him.”  She puts her hand together; off in her own little fantasy. 

When we walk by the door, a group of people scream even louder. “Omo!!! The Ryus!!” 
The Ryus? 

Tia face palm herself, “Oh gosh another pair of twins. Hwayoung and Hyoyoung.”  
“Who are they?” Yes, I am still curious with questions.
“They are …. Oh shoot! They are coming for Youngmin.” She pulls me towards the window. 
“Uh?”  I plant my face near the clean window and watch as two girls walks toward to Youngmin and Kwangmin.

“Hwayoung, he
actually looks like Kwangmin!” The other girl said which I assumed to be Hyoyoung. She held up Youngmin’s face like a toy causing Youngmin pushes her hand out of the way.


“We need to make him a fan club!” Hwayoung screams in a high pitch voice that gives me goose bumps. People at this school never get old from the screaming involved.
“Yes we do! Let's go eat lunch, Youngmin and Kwangmin.” The twins pull them up.
“Ya... “Youngmin tries to move away.
Hwayoung let out a fake smile,  “This is a big offer inviting you. Don’t reject it like that. I think we fit perfectly together. Right sis?”
“Hell Yea.” The other only hang on to Kwangmin like a bear.

What are these people doing... if he doesn’t like it then just let him go. Gosh! I squish through the crowd with my tiny body and find the doorway. Walking in the empty classroom which finally can give me some air, whilst everyone looks at me with a face full of questions.
“Let’s go, Youngmin!” My hand
reach out for his. 
“Who are you?” One of them yells.
“I am Youngmin’s sister.” I stop and stare right at them even though they are much taller than me. They roll their eyes and pull Youngmin on the other arm. “Let go!” Youngmin swing his arm in protest; however, they stick to him like glue.
Kwangmin finally speaks,“Ya!” The room become silent over the loud voice. Kwangmin walks to me and loops his arm around my neck. Everyone must have forgot to breath because I did. Hwayoung and Hyoyoung’s mouth form into a 'O' shape.

“We need to get some lunch.” Kwangmin saids, leading the way out of the room leaving the two twins behind. Youngmin follows closely as everyone make way to let us pass.
Then I hear a flirty whisper near my ears, “Let’s try to make this school year fun.” It gives me the shivers... I hated it when people talk like that.

✲                            ✲                                     ✲                                            ✲                                            ✲                                                                        ✲                                               ✲

From LovebeingaELF

I hope you enjoy Chapter 2. Thank you for reading and to have your support!
                                                                                           

Thanks to KpopLover15751 as my grammar checker :)

                                                                                                                     All credits are shown on the foreword.... :)