The Rain

Identical

Click "Play All" so you can enjoy some music while reading

 

 

❈                                           ❈                                   ❉                                             ❉                                                                                                                       ❈                 ❈                  ❈           ❈

Chapter 12 The Rain
 Kwangmin P.O.V.


“This is all your fault.” Jieun pouts as we walk down the usual routes for school.

“I didn’t know that the school is going to call.” I blames back.

She exhaled, “Now we need to work in the restaurant on Monday too.”She squinted her eyes at me.


Before I respond, we reach the entrance of the school. Many people crowded the doorway and chatting about some big news. Mother must had announced something on the board.

“Wow. I just missed half a day. Don’t tell me they announced.” Jieun exclaim.

Tia and Minwoo squished out the coward when they saw us. They run to us in speed.

“Oh my. Oh my. So this is the Jieun.” Minwoo bow to me politely.

“Why are you here?”Tia scream at him.

“I am Youngmin’s friend now.”Minwoo stick his tongue to Tia and loop his arm around my neck. She wrinkled her eye brow, “You will give him bad influence. Go away.” Then the arguments starts again.

Jieun pulls on my sleeve, so I lean my ear toward her. “Does Minwoo know that...”

“He saw me and I can’t lie to him. He is like a lie detector machine. “ I explains.

“Are they always like this?” Jieun switch her focus on Tia and Minwoo. “Yes.” I lower my voice into a whisper, “I think Minwoo had a crush on her.” She turn to me with evil smile.

Tia glances at us after she take down Minwoo with her fighting skills.”Jieun. Where did you go yesterday?” She walk towards us.

“Umm, I …”Jieun stutters.

“You missed a big announcement.” Tia held Jieun’s hands, “Kwangmin woke up. He woke up! They announced on the broad.”

My eyebrow raise in surprise then I turn to Jieun.  She didn’t move and pin her wide eyes on Tia. Her smile slowly faint away. Then a thought hits me, “Does this means will have to separate from Jieun soon?”

Jieun P.O.V.

Shock, Joy, Sad, Worry....

I froze didn’t know how to react. My heart skip a beat when Tia finished the word woke up. Her voice trailed off as I drown by my own thoughts.


“Did he remember everything? Is he going to come back? Should I just let them switch back? Is it a mistake to let Kwangmin switch identity with Youngmin?”

I commend myself to say the words, Bring me to the broad! but it seems like my throat got choked up by emotions. Kwangmin’s fingertip touch my hand and woke me up from the blankness. Slowly, his soft hand take over mines.

I wonder what is Kwangmin thinking.

 Kwangmin P.O.V.

Jieun is acting like a still doll. No reaction, no movement the whole day. She is sitting in class staring at a blank space in a long distance. She lost the spirit again.

I went out the check the broad after the first few class was over. There are less noisy students around now, but people never get over the news. Everyone is talking about it. Kwangmin waking up as become the number one gossip topic in school. I have see this coming though. I expect Youngmin to wake up and …... to separate from Jieun. Then back to my normal life.

I push passed the people in the front. Then I start reading the paper about Youngmin though the clean glass protecting the broad.

Kwangmin, Mr. Jo’ beloved son  ( This must have been written by the KMIN fanclub.)
Kwangmin was in a car accident recently. Yes, We the KMIN club is praying for him. The month without him is like no tea in the afternoon, getting tan by the sun, or going to school without a car.
I take a break from the reading and shake my head on their exaggeration. Then I skip to the part that was written by my mother.

Kwangmin has woke up from the coma. He needs a bit of time to heal his body, so please don’t come bother him in the hospital. Kwangmin was getting the best treatment I can find. He will be back soon. Thank you.

She didn’t mention anything about his memories. I can feel my eyebrows pinched together as I study her words. It seems like she don’t want anyone to know about it, or maybe he hadn't lost his memories. Either way he will come back.

 

***********

When school ended, the sky had been taken over by the gray clouds, covered the bright sun. The cold wind started to blow. I smell a hint of storm in the wind.

On the way home, I start bothering Jieun. I want her to talk and laugh like normally.
“Jieun. I found this stuff animal a few days ago. It’s adorable. It had a zip tail and with yellow fur. Lets go by it!” I turn my head in front of her, so she notice me.

Then she stops and looks up at me with a pair of solemn eye. “Kwangmin. I think I made a wrong decision. Let’s switch back. I miss Youngmin and I am scared that he will hate me or don’t remember me.” She spilt out the words in fast speed. I have to repeat it in my head to understand.

She take in a deep breath after her long sentence and looked on the ground. Then she got surprised when she noticed the tears rolling down her cheek. I take a step closer to her.

“You will just put him in confusion if we switch back now. “ I pat on her back and lean her home. “Youngmin won’t hate you. He will remember you.”

Then she nodded and take on as the raindrop increased. And I just followed her, watching her back in the rain.

I am so selfish, because for a split second I didn’t want Youngmin to wake up.

✲                            ✲                                     ✲                                            ✲                                            ✲                                                                   ✲                                               ✲                                               ✲

From LovebeingaELF

Thank you for Reading :) Love YOU all 

                                        Sorry lovely readers, Chapter 13 will be delay for a week. D; but I promise I will update it when I am finish.

Oh you so good looking xD. :Q