I am

Identical

Click "Play All" so you can enjoy some music while reading

 

❈                                           ❈                                   ❉                                             ❉                                                                                                                       ❈                 ❈                  ❈           ❈

Chapter 20 I am
Jieun P.O.V.


A day after Youngmin and I reunited, we have a slight change in our life. Maybe a big change. Umma and Appa decided to live with them, the Jo’s. Umma can’t live in a house without me and Youngmin.

In the early Sunday morning, Youngmin came and picked us up. I am glad he came with a normal blue car instead of Mrs. Jo’s fancy cars. We load everything we need in the car and drove off.

“Jieun.” Youngmin called my name, making me feeling happy. “Why did Kwangmin and I switched?”

A part of my sink feeling guilty and worried.” I... I thought it might bring you back.” I stuttered.

“Thank  you.” Youngmin smile charmingly.

“Huh.” I got surprised by his reaction.

“If it wasn’t you, I am still living in a box right now.” Youngmin looking a bit angry. I turn back looked at Umma and Appa’s sad expressions. Youngmin didn’t say a word to them since he came. I was the only one trying to pull the conversation together.

We enter a large fence that open by two servants. The bow to Youngmin as we drive in. I stick my head out the car window to spread my curiosity around the place. This is house can fit in thousands of people. I swear Mrs. Jo must have watched too many Disney movie. It looks like those castles in a Disney movie in a more modern form. With the wide stairs that lead to the front door and servants  and maids waiting by the side add the feeling of  classy.

We walk in the door a maid takes the luggages that I was dragging. Kwangmin walk down the stair with a maid and a servant by his side.

He smiled at me and takes the luggage from the maid. “I will take it.” The maid nod in wide eyes.

Youngmin snap it from Kwangmin’s hand. “It's my sister’s. I can take it.” Kwangmin and Youngmin’s staring contest continues. Both looking pissed and angry.

“All right! Boys.” Mrs. Jo walks out from the other side. “That is enough. Bring Jieun to her room Youngmin. And welcome Mr. and Mrs. Lee.” She swept toward my parents and start charting again.

Youngmin takes the luggages and walked up the stair then I followed. I couldn’t help my eyes to look at Kwangmin as we slowly disappear from the front door.


 

Youngmin P.O.V.

Kwangmin, my brother....

I have so much points to go against him. Why is he so close to Jieun? Why is he even helping us in the first place? And Why....why is Jieun taking care of him.

I open the door to Jieun’s room and place the key in her hand. “There is your room. My room is right across.” Jieun stares at the key and looked at me with a hesitated expression.

“What is it?” I frowned.

“Should I even be here?” Her words surprised me. I felt the distances from her and me. “I am not your Jieun anymore. I thought I understand you, but I guess I don’t.”

“No. Jieun, No.” I grab to her shoulder. “I don’t care if you are related to me or not. I have never thought of being separate from you. You promised me.”

“Huh?” She puts up her question mark.

“We will always be together.” I said it with a calm voice.
Jieun looked away and drown in her own thoughts.

“Ok. Take time and unpack. I will bring you some food.” I hugged her and walked off.


 

Jieun P.O.V.


I take in a deep breath and gently hit my head, “Jieun! FIGHTING.” Then I pull the luggage into my room.

As expected the room is even larger than our house. I look at the pretty dazzling decoration of the room. It’s in a light pink color, making a the room feeling warm. The wall is painted like I am in a flower garden. I place my luggage next to the stuff animal on the floor. This is really pretty. The carpet the bed and the sofa are just like those in the magazine.

I touch the elegant glass tea table on the side of the wide window by the door and mouth the word wow. “Fascinating huh?” I looked up and saw Kwangmin leaning on the door with a black guitar case behind him.

“You knock.” I laughed, “Yes. Fascinating.”

“There are other places. Let me show you.” He grabs onto my hand and walk passed the bed and then turn. Then there is it a book large bookroom. Not only books, there is a Piano in the middle. There are large window by the piano allow the sunlight shine in. My heart skips a beat when I saw the black coat color of the piano shines.

“I didn’t even get a chance to explore half now there is this.” I exclaimed.

“You won’t have time to explore. Play me a song. I will play the piano.” He handed me the guitar. “This is yours.” He showed his white teeth with a smile.

“Eh?”

“It’s actually your Christmas present.” He adjusts his position and press the piano key. I couldn’t help to smile looking at the guitar.

“Ok let’s get this concert started.” I laughed and step up next to the piano.


 

Youngmin P.O.V.

I carry the trade of food to the door. When I was about to knock, I heard Jieun’s singing voice and a beautiful melody following it. I open the door and walk in. My heart drop to my stomach when I heard Kwangmin follow her part. It’s in a perfect harmony, in peace. I take in a deep breath and place my hand on my heart.

Kwangmin is playing the piano and Jieun is playing her guitar. Enjoying every moment. The part I sing now belong to Kwangmin.

That point I realized, I am jealous. I don’t hate Kwangmin. I am not needy to Jieun. I don’t look at her as a sister.

I am in love with her. I can’t hand her to someone else.

✲                            ✲                                     ✲                                            ✲                                            ✲                                                                   ✲                                               ✲                                               ✲

From LovebeingaELF

Thank you for reading :) I might update tmr too ^ ^.
                                                                                     I really want to give my readers a present for reading my story. xD

                                                                                        Due to my lag of ablitiy I will draw something for the idenitical story ^ ^. Will have it by next update.