Brother and I

Identical

 

Click "Play All" so you can enjoy some music while reading

 

 

❈                                           ❈                                   ❉                                             ❉                                                                                                                       ❈                 ❈                  ❈           ❈

Chapter 19 Brother and I
Jieun P.O.V.



The cloud take over the bright sunlight leaving a dark shade over the restaurant. I lift my head to stare at the cloud that has hidden the bright sun. The cold air blow against my face making my hair flow in the air. There is a slight hint of moist smell in the air.  It’s going to rain soon.

“Jieun. Come in. We need to get ready for opening.” Umma till her head out the glass door. Kwangmin is cleaning the table properly with a dirty cloth. He could be in a big warm house sleeping now if it wasn’t for me.

“Ok.” I walk in the door to join Kwangmin. Youngmin and Kwangmin both doesn’t need my existence. I couldn’t help my eyes to stare at Kwangmin. When he turn around, he is surprised by me. He hand me the cloth and walk to Appa.

“Welcome.” I heard Umma’s cheerful voice greeting the first customer, but she stop her work when she saw Mr.Jo and so did all of us.

She is wearing normal clothes, unlike the last time I saw her.

Mr.Jo shoot Kwangmin a look and shake her head in motion. “I need to speak with all of you.”

~

They sat down on the red wooden long chairs by the wall. Kwangmin and I are standing next to the table while Umma and Appa sits right across Mr. Jo.

I hand a cup of tea to Mr. Jo and my parents. “You got a very pretty daughter.” She smile at me and praise meaninglessly. My parent smile and thank her nervously.

“Yea. They do.” Kwangmin open his mouth. I pull on his white sleeve.

“Lee Youngmin. Mind your manner.” Appa scolded. “Sorry Mr. Jo.”

“That is ok. I am use to it.” Her answer leaving my parent with a question mark. “We should stop playing hide and seek now. I will get to the point. You all know that Youngmin and my Kwangmin are twins.”

I look at my parent to see their reaction. They both turn to us and nod. A huge pain strike through my heart. I feel the tears coming up my eyes, but I held it down. I felt like an idiot for not knowing when I first met Kwangmin.

“Well. This is Kwangmin.” She lift her hand to Kwangmin. “Youngmin got into a car accident and I guess they probably switched identity.”

Umma grasp and examine Kwangmin. “Youngmin is fine now. He remembered everything” She continues, “He is in the car outside.” I run towards the glass door hoping to see Youngmin, but her words cut me off my thoughts. My face is still facing outside the at the black car. My eyes seek a man walking out the car in suit.

“Even though we solve this puzzle....” Mr. Jo’s voice continues. The man walked closer and closer, he is smiling like the only sunshine that light the sky. I smiled back.

“I would like to take Youngmin back as my son.” Those words rang in my ears. I just couldn’t held up my lips anymore, tears instantly rolled down my cheek. Youngmin who is surprised by my expression opened the glass door.

Everyone is quiet.

Youngmin P.O.V.



“What is it?” I wipe Jieun’s tears with my thumb. “I am back. I can’t believe I would be so stupid to forget you.” I hug her tightly and rest my head on her shoulder. “Thank you Unni.”  She didn’t react to my action.

Kwangmin give me a look and so did I. I can’t believe that we are brothers and worst identical twins.

“You can’t just take Youngmin.” Umma answered.

“I am his real mother. I have to right.” Mother argues. I walked over to their table with a furrow eyebrow. There is a spice of anger in me.

“You can’t just take me away like that. If you want me as your son why did you even give me away in the beginning.”  I talk back with anger. Jieun grab on my wrist to stop me from talking.

“I didn’t your father did.” She avoided looking at me. “We divorce when you two are still toddler. Your father have the guardian right to you and I am with Kwangmin.”

Kwangmin lean on the counter looking at us like he is thinking something. “He left you with this family because his business had failed.”

I didn’t know what to say but I know I am angry. No matter what I can’t be separate from Jieun again.

“If you want me as a son you have to take my family too.” I reply, “They have been my family my whole life. Especially, Jieun.”

Mother pause and start working her mind. “Ok. This won’t be a big problem. But all of you have to live in our house. I want my son to be together again.”

I smiled from the relief. Mother , Umma and Appa walked out the door to continue their talk.

I take Jieun’s right hand and  smiled warmly. She looked more relieved, “You are still my sister.” Then Kwangmin walked up take her left hand, which surprised me that Jieun didn’t react. “She is my sister too.” I can smell the rivalry.  A lot have changed when I was sleeping.


My twins brother and I had felt for the same person.

✲                            ✲                                     ✲                                            ✲                                            ✲                                                                   ✲                                               ✲                                               ✲

From LovebeingaELF

Thank You for reading everyone. I hope you can't wait to see the development of this triangle love :>.

                                                                           ^ ^ school is going to start for me tmr. :C sigh have to suffer another week.

                                                                                                                                        Any who fighting :) !!!!!