Repeat

Identical

Click "Play All" so you can enjoy some music while reading

 

 

Please vote the poll at the end :) It will help with the story :) Thank you

❈                                           ❈                                   ❉                                             ❉                                                                                                                       ❈                 ❈                  ❈           ❈

Chapter 18 Repeat
Youngmin P.O.V.


I walk into the gigantic front door of our home. Mother followed me. Servants and maids on the side as usually. I greet each one of them with a smile, while mother just walk by in her elegant style.

“So Kwangmin. Who is that two students? Are they your classmates?” Mother questioned, stopping me from going up the big wide stairs.

“Oh. I didn’t really know their names yet.” I laughed at myself. “But I know that they are siblings and it seems like the girl knows me.” I take on with the steps, smiling from the joy.

She pause and shakes her head, “I think they are transfer students. Kwangmin,your marriage is going to be arrange with the...”

“Mom!” She wiped out my smile, “I don’t want to talk about marriage right now. So please don’t make any decision for me.”

“But you are going to...” She continues.

“Mom.” I increase my voice the word echo in the big house. I drop my volume again, “I am sorry. I am getting tired from the  check ups from the doctor.”I left her speechless as I take a long walk to my room.

I threw my book bag on the floor. My eyes pan across the room, and take out every fancy detail.

This is not in my memory.

Jieun P.O.V.
 

I sit in the space between the sofa and the coffee table. I pull my legs together and snuggle myself. Kwangmin hand me a hot coco and sit himself next to me.The TV is on, playing the new drama, “To the Beautiful You”. We didn’t exchange a word. However, Kwangmin peek at me over time. I know because I did the same.

The facts that Youngmin is not my brother confused me. There are so many things I want to know right now, but I can’t.

Umma and Appa are still working in the restaurant. The house is quiet and warm. The big window in the living room can see the crystal snow from outside. Everything is calm and cozy.

My heavy eyelids slowly shut close as I got tired from these thoughts.

Kwangmin P.O.V.
 

Her head touched my shoulder. She is flowing in dreamland already. Her long eyelash didn’t move. I can hear the sound of her smooth breath. I stretch my hand over to the sofa and get the blanket then place it over her shoulder. I sit there still as a stone and be her pillow. My hand irresistibly brush her bangs to the side. Looking at her beautiful face.  

I have never have these kinds of feelings towards anyone before. The heartbeats, the nervousness, the blushing, the heart twitching.

I might have already fell for this girl.

Youngmin P.O.V.

 

The maid walk in bowing and hand me a glass of water that I asked for. “Master. Mr.Jo want you to go to join her at nine for dinner.”

“Nine? Why not now?”

“She is working in her office.” She answers with her head low.

“I will go find her then. Thank you. You can go rest now.” I take the glass of water and head towards Mother’s office.

It took me about three minutes to get there. I must be really fit back then walking everyday in this big house. I knock on another gigantic door waiting for her to say come in, but there is no respond. So I push the door and let myself in. Mother is nowhere to be found. She must have walked off to some other places again. I place the glass of water on her messy desk and pick up whatever is in front of me.

When I pick up a heavy history book from her desk my clumsy elbow knock over the glass. The water puddle expand and leak to a brown cover book with no title. A pinch pain zip through my brain, then a pink mug flash by. I ignore the image and dry the surface with paper. The I grab the book and dry it off.

A photo slip out the book. I suddenly felt like I knew what I will do next. Somethings are repeating. My eyes didn’t even take a second to blink. I bent over pick up the photo and flip it over. A mother with two babies on each side of her hand.

I clench to my head. Dropping the heavy book and make loud sound. Everything is flashing through my head too quickly too fast. I am in confusion, fear. My knees drop I lie on the floor trying to regain my conscious.

Someone ran to me but I can’t see their face is all bury. All I heard is, “Kwangmin! What is matter! Get the doctor!” Then another voice overlap the screaming.

“It’s ok. Youngmin, Noona is here.”

***********

When I open my eyes again, I was lying in a hospital bed just like the day I woke up after the car accident.

Mother run in the room looking worried and scared.  “Kwangmin. Are you alright? Are you hurt? The doctor didn’t say anything yet.” She pause and plant a kiss on my face. I take a good look at her to remember her face.

“Mom. Am I the only child?”I asked without thinking. She stop all her movement and look at me with wide eyes. A part me felt angry and a part of me felt solemn.

She stuttered and laughed nervously. “Of course you are.” Then she pinch my cheek. My heart sank instandly. “Silly Kwangmin.” I inhaled a deep breath and looked away, then turn back to her.

“No. Mother. I am Youngmin.”

✲                            ✲                                     ✲                                            ✲                                            ✲                                                                   ✲                                               ✲                                               ✲

From LovebeingaELF

Thank You everyone fore reading :). You support and comments always brings my mood up ^ ^>

                                                              Still have time this week since there is nothing to do. (It feels like summer vacation xD)

                                                                                                            Anyway have a nice day^ ^ . And I hope you couldn't wait for the next chapter :>.

THE LAST PICTURE <33333  CUTNESS OVERLOADED!!!