Empty

Identical

Click "Play All" so you can enjoy some music while reading

❈                                           ❈                                   ❉                                             ❉                                                                                                                       ❈                 ❈                  ❈           ❈

Chapter 11 Empty
Youngmin P.O.V.



“Kwangmin! Kwangmin!” A woman repeats the name as she stand up. “Oh my...” She couldn’t finish the sentence.

Within a few second, many people came in. They are all in white. “Mrs. Jo. We are going to run a few test on him. Pleases step outside.” The woman and everyone walk out leaving me and the doctor.

The doctor asked me few questions that I don’t understand.

“Hi. I am Mr. Sandberg. What is your name?”

“Do know why you are here?”

“Do you remember that lady?”

The doctor shakes his head from side to side, when I answer no. He sighed and push his black frame glasses, “Ok. Lets try to take you in the test room tomorrow. Your leg and arm needed to heal so take a rest and don’t worry about anything. If you didn’t remember everything now is fine.”

I nodded to him. My right arm with a cast and is the same with my right leg.

The doctor stood up and try to finish off the paper on his broad. “Wait.” I grab on to his white long sleeve, “My name is Kwangmin?” The doctor hesitate for a second and nods without looking at me. Then he walk out the door.

Everything looks so unfamiliar. Is it because I lost my memories?

“Kwangmin?” The woman walk in the room again. “I am your mother, Kwangmin.” She smiles.
I nod again.

“I need to get going now.” My.. mother checks her phone, “Just ask the servants when you need anything. Don’t panic. I will hire more doctors to help you. Love you, Kwangmin.” She walk out right after her words.

I close my eyes again ignoring her and take a nap to rest my tired body. Then I wake up for a meal and sits in bed all day. All I can see are buildings outside my window sparkling with lights of the city. The room I am in is nice and comfortable. There are flowers and gifts around me, and a big screen TV in front. However, it feels empty.

I don’t need all these. I need my memories.

 

***********

Jieun P.O.V.

Kwangmin turn back to normal this morning. He didn’t tell me anything, but I won’t force him. However, I do think he is hiding something. I secretly take a peek at him, who is walking by my side and babbling about his sport skills.

“Jieun!” Tia run up to me in with a pile of clothes, when we walk in the hallway. “It’s today. Let’s go!” She grab onto my hand.

“Wait. What ?” I put a question mark on my face.

“The track team try out is today!” She exclaims.

“You didn’t tell me, Yesterday.” I widen my eyes.

“Oh, oh. I want to try too.” Kwangmin interrupts.

“Sure you can Youngmin.” Tia smiled warmly.

“Why would you want to join?” I mutter under my breath. “To get a chance to sneak out.” He whispers.

“What!”

He places his index finger in front of my lips. “Shh!” He winks, which gives me goose bumps. And this guy was crying yesterday, his attitude sure change fast.


So as Kwangmin planned, his escape successfully when the track try out started. I, the unlucky one was kidnapped by him. He said he needed a human GPS to walk around with.

“This is the first time I ditched school.” I scold him as we run out the main entrance. “My good student image is ruin now!”

“Well... I needed a GPS.” He flashes his teeth at me. “And you won’t regret it later. I will make your day”

“You better.” I squinted my eyes. He laughed as he poke fun of me, “You... look scary.”

Kwangmin and I went to many place to explore the city. He didn’t know many places, since he never even walk on a street before.

We play prank around the neighbors like little kids and eats ice cream on the sidewalk. Then went to many restaurants to try free noodles. It’s much better than staying in school. The day was so fun. I didn’t even remember that I have to call him Youngmin.

“Ha..Ha... Ha” I with endless laughers, then accidentally got choked because of my coke. “You... You got freaked out by the dogs.”

We walk down the dark street that lead to home. We are still in our track uniform.  “You almost got caught. Plus, I never seen a dog bark like that before.” He raised his eyebrows.

“Well. I didn’t regret ditching.” I smiled at him, “Kwangmin.”

“I am a proud brother right?” He lightly punch his left chest with his right fist.

“No. I treating you as Kwangmin. You are a proud friend. Youngmin is Youngmin. Kwangmin is Kwangmin.” I smack his back.

“Ouch.” Then a smile light up his face. “Let’s run home before your parent kills us.” Then he runs ahead of me with full speed.

I turn to the direction of the hospital and lightly add the words, “Unni is waiting for you Youngmin. Please, wake up soon.”

 

***********

Youngmin P.O.V.

A voice woke me up from the deep sleep. I turn my head and saw Mr. Sandberg walking in.

“All right. Kwangmin. Let’s go to the test room. Do you want to move yet?” He asked.

“Sure.” Mr. Sandberg helped me up. “Mr. Sandberg. I have a question.”

“What is it?” He sits me down on the wheelchair.

“Do I really belong here? ” I turn to him, which he didn’t reply.

✲                            ✲                                     ✲                                            ✲                                            ✲                                                                   ✲                                               ✲                                               ✲

From LovebeingaELF

Thank you for reading ^ ^. Hope you liked :>.

                                                                                                                       Comment or subscribe :) ........it will make my day :3