Change

Identical

Click "Play All" so you can enjoy some music while reading

 

❈                                           ❈                                   ❉                                             ❉                                                                                                                 ❈                 ❈                  ❈           ❈

Chapter 7  Change

 Jieun P.O.V.



Youngmin is another half of me. I treasure my twin brother. Our middle class family would not have such money to afford such treatment. Therefore, I don’t want him to suffer trying to figure out his past, when he wakes up. Would Youngmin agree to this?

“Why are you helping me like this?” I spit out my own thought.

Kwangmin put his hands back to his pocket. “I need to find something.” He paused for a while then continues, “ Once your brother remembers everything we can switch back.”

“I can’t leave my brother like this and hide it from my parent.” I hesitated.

Kwangmin didn’t say anything. Maybe he is disappointed that I rejected his kind offer. If we can’t get a treatment, Youngmin will have a lower chance to gain back his memory. I want my brother back. My brainless mind is going to make a poor decision.

“Are you sure that you can give up everything you have now to help my brother?” I asked a useless question.

“No. I am helping myself. I give up everything to find something.” His answer is confusing, but is comforted that he is doing this for his own benefit.

“Ok then. Switch with my brother.” He turned to me with a nod and a smile on his face as a reaction. He and Youngmin had no difference at all. They are like a copy and paste. This idea can help both Youngmin and him, so is worth to give it a try.

“I will tell the doctor to call my mother then.” He stood up and walk in the emergency room freely.

I hope I making a right decision. I don’t care if my life change. My beloved brother needs to remember me.

 

Kwangmin P.O.V.



A new life is about to start. I have no hesitation, because I sick and tired of this life. We left the hospital when school time ended. My mom probably arrived now and crying over “Kwangmin’s” accident. Jieun and I are on the way back to her house.

She looks gloomy. The lively spirits left her the moment she saw the bloody Youngmin lying on the floor. The street is in silence. We walk together under the light poles, which some of them are broken. The moths are flying around the bright light. I can hear my shoe rub against the sand on the road as I takes the steps.

“This is the first time I walk on a street like this.” I try to reset the atmosphere.
Jieun nodded.

I clear my throat to get her attention. “I am sorry about that time near the old tree.” I apology in a low voice. Normally, I don’t admit I wrong. However this time I will just let it go, because I am going to live with her for now. The family she cherished and loved. I want to see what a family is like.

“You have to follow a few rule.” Jieun suddenly stopped. “First, you have to be polite to my parent.”  I can tolerate that. I agree with a nod.

“Second, You need to be more nice like Youngmin and cut off your prince cool attitudes.” She takes on her steps as we speak.

I make a face.“Ya. Commoner.. I don’t have prince attitudes.”

She sighed and yelled even louder, “Ya... you just did.” I am speechless, when facing this girl.

“Third, enjoy your new life.” She smiled not to me but to an ajusshi in front, who is opening a metal door. “Appa.” She swings her arm in the air and run towards him. The man spins her about like she a light pillow. “You guys are back. Come in. I will make noodles for you.”

“Ne.”  She answer with a wide smile. Fake smile? The gloominess on her face disappear.

“Youngmin.” The man wave to me. Youngmin? I am still not use to that name yet.

I got nervous again even my hand is sweating. “Ne. A... appa.” That word come out weird. I bow to him in a 90 degree angle.The man laugh, “Why bow all of sudden?” He motioned me to get in the house.

I repeat the same process when Youngmin’s umma called me. Jieun elbows me, “You need to work on your acting skills. Ke ke ke ke.” As a response, I give her fake laughers too.

“Your house is so small.” I whisper into her ear.

“No. This is normal houses. It’s just your house is abnormally large.” True. I lived in a maze like house. It’s empty and lonely. My mother was always at work or away. I am all surrounded by books and toys. Only have maids and servants that stood there like a stone. I face those emotionless human everyday.

“Youngmin, Jieun. Eat some fruit before doing homework.” Jieun’s Umma brings out the fresh fruits and a cup of water for us.


“Ne.” Umma plant a kiss on our face. Jieun laughed at my expression when her umma’s lips land on my cheek.
My mother is one of the reason I lost trust for people. Till now I never had a girlfriend or a friend that last more than two weeks. Minwoo is the only one, because he is in the same situation.

“Ya.. You are sharing the same room with me, but don’t think of doing anything. I know karate.” I try to hide my laugh, when Jieun shows some weak karate steps. She secretly walk me around the house, so I can know the place like Youngmin.

I ask myself when we walk around the place.

Will it give me a chance to learn to trust again?

✲                            ✲                                     ✲                                            ✲                                            ✲                                                                             ✲                                               ✲

From LovebeingaELF

Thank you for reading Chapter 7 ^ ^

                                              Chapter 8 will be here in no time :)

                                                                                              Comment or subscribe ^ ^ if you like, they make my day xD

Have a nice day Readers :)

"Youngmin" ;-;