Identical

Identical

Click "Play All" so you can enjoy some music while reading

 

 

 

❈                                           ❈                                   ❉                                             ❉                                                                                                                       ❈                 ❈                  ❈           ❈

Chapter 23 Identical
Youngmin P.O.V.


I lifted up my eyelid from a long dream. The pain were aching all over my body, then I remembered that Kwangmin and I had a fight. There is no chances I can light up my mood.

“Youngmin.” Jieun walked over to me.”You feeling alright?” She brush my hair away from my eyes.

“I am fine.” I took her warm hand and places it on my Band-Aid face. I felt my lips forming a smile; however, Jieun didn’t say anything.

“You need to start to get along with Kwangmin.” She sat down to the chair next to my bed.

“Jieun. There are just too many things that we disagree on.” I hold my pain coming my stomach and sit up. “We disagree on our father, and marriage. Plus...” I paused as she move her hand away from me and walk to the window.  She looked confusing and deep in thoughts. I know the ways I and Kwangmin act are putting pressure on her.

“Jieun.” I got up from the bed. “I love you.... but you should follow your heart.” She turn to me looking at me with a surprise expression. I let out a chuckled and show that I am relaxed. “We grew up together. I know when you are sad or happy and I want to see you happy. ” I walked in front of her.

“Youngmin. I...I don’t want to hurt you. I rather get split apart or … or disappear, than seeing you two being depressed. The both of you are important.” She stuttered with the words.

I walked a little closer to her and then take both of her hands, “You treat one of them like a family and one of them like a lover.” I hug her close to me, that I can smell her soft hair. “You will never hurt me as long as you feel happy.”

I know. All along I know Jieun likes Kwangmin. Maybe that is why I have a dislike feeling towards Kwangmin and maybe that is why I did not accept the truth that I am Kwangmin’s twins.

“Go Jieun. You give me enough love already.” I push her away from me. “I already know your answer to my confession.” Her eyes are looked right into mines with thankfulness and care. She turn around and run out the door.

“Thank you, sis.” I felt the hot tears roll down my cheeks.

Jieun P.O.V.

Youngmin is heartbroken. Just like he said we can’t hide it from each other. I know it when he is upset. Love is complicated. I have never been this confused and blocked so far in my life. I busted into Kwangmin’s hospital room. He is already up, sitting on the bed. He turn to me in surprise.

I pause a moment to take in air. “Jo Kwangmin.” I stood up straight.

“Oh. Jieun. I thought you are with Youngmin.” He blink a few times.


“What have you done?” I ignored his words. “What ?” He questions in confusion.

“You drove me crazy. Everything is wrong.” I walked closer to him. His eyes and mines were locked. “Why were you identical? Why would you switch with Youngmin? Why would you take care of me? Why would you kiss me?” I pause and stop as I reach his bed. “And why would you stole my heart?”

There is a long silences in the room. Then his hands lift and touched my face. “I don’t know, but I think you stole my heart first. What kind of poison did you gave me, because I am in love with you.”

“Jo Kwangmin.” I felt an uncontrollable smile started to light up my face, “I am too.” I lean toward as he kissed me. His soft lips press against mines, then I felt the hot heat rise from my face. He run his hand through my hair. I laugh at the tickle from his finger. We press forehead to forehead and smiled at each other.

Still the same beating heart that have been drumming.
~

Just like normal students we graduated from high school and move on to college and universities. Kwangmin and Youngmin make up and become more like brothers throughout the school years. However, there are still arguments sometimes.

Their arranged marriages were broken when one of the Ryus found their so call true love. Minwoo and Tia got married after their college life. As to my beloved brother, he met a sweet loving girl at a bookstore. Someone who is caring, nice, and polite. Kwangmin and I moved out the big family house after college and started our journey.  

~

The melody flow from the guitars in their hand. There are bright smiles on their face. Their feet follow the beats with the song that their are playing. They are sitting on the bench in the park. A crowd start to gather for this pair of twins. I lean on the tree watching them play.

They are identical twins, but their are different.

 

✲                            ✲                                     ✲                                            ✲                                            ✲                                                                   ✲                                               ✲                                               ✲

From LovebeingaELF

:> Hi. My readers ;.; This is the last update TT>TT  you guys have been a great support.

                                       I am really sorry on the last update.         The reason is I have been really busy with school. I am sorry if I can't make it better for you.

                                                  I already start to miss this story.   THnak you for READING EVERYONE 
        

See you on my next STORY :>
(Well if you read it... o.o yea....)

TT.TT Bye