Both of us

Identical

Click "Play All" so you can enjoy some music while reading

 

 

❈                                           ❈                                   ❉                                             ❉                                                                                                                       ❈                 ❈                  ❈           ❈

Chapter 21 Both of Us
Jieun P.O.V.


“Lady! Please wait up is time to go to school.” An unfamiliar voice interrupted my dream. I lift my eyelid to see who is calling for me. There is a maid standing next to me with a uniform. I almost forgot I am in Kwangmin’s house now.

The maid whose name is, Eunri hand me my clothes and help the uncomfortable me to get ready for school. Then she show me around the house and bring me to the breakfast area. The place look like a restaurant. They have chef cooking on the side and servants bring the food and water. Kwangmin and Youngmin is eating at a different table, but they both moved next to me when I sat down.

“Morning.” I pat them on the head, “Where is Umma and Appa?”
“They are going to the restaurant.” Youngmin answers as he hand me the milk.
“Where is Mr.Jo then?”
“She don’t eat with us much.” Kwangmin take a bite from the apple, “She is probably planning something in school.” I nod, feeling the emptiness of this big house.

When we finished breakfast, we took the car to school. When we first get off I can feel the eye stares pin on my skin. Everyone is whispering in their own little conversation. I got goose bumps on my skin by the whispers.

“OH! MY! GOD!” Tia run out the entrance with her jaw dropped to the floor. I laughed at how she pronouns those word. “Jieun-ya! What the...?”

“What?” I looked at her funny expression.

“They are twins?” She look at Kwangmin and Youngmin who is walking in front of us. I nodded. “Then what are you? You are not Youngmin’s twins?” She cover expressed in a dramatic way.

“How do you even know these news so fast?” I laughed.

“Mr.Jo is going to annouce it. We are all heading toward the open stage right now.” She explains.

“Open Stage?” I questioned.

“Yep. Around the big field.” She points toward the soccer field as we walk. There is a crowd of people around a stage. The whole thing look like a concert, they even have those big screen on the side. We sat down on the chair that they have provided for us. Youngmin and Kwangmin seats right in front of us, me and Tia is blocked from their tall body. Everyone settle down when Mrs. Jo walked on stage well dressed with a blue top and a black skinny pant. The outfit making her look very fashionable.

“Welcome my students.” She began as she start off with a greeting. “Today is a nice day for me. I believe you all have heard the rumor about my sons.” She pause to show her smile. “Well, I have found my lost son. He is Kwangmin’s identical twins, Youngmin.” The big screen quickly showed Youngmin and Kwangmin as Mrs. Jo goes on.

“I am glad to let these twins reunite again.” She motion Youngmin and Kwangmin go forward the stage. Kwangmin roll his eyes and walked on. They reach the stage as everyone clap on to congratulate Mrs. Jo.  Mrs. Jo walk to the middle between Youngmin and Kwangmin and went on,

“Well, my sons are going to be 18 soon. I have arranged a marriage for them.” Youngmin jerked away from her and looked at her with a shock expression, while Kwangmin didn’t react.

“Marriage?” Tia turned to me. I froze feeling a pin sticking through my heart. Mrs.Jo added, “Ryus sisters, are their fiancée.”  I saw the joy in the Ryus’ face like they have just won a lottery. Kwangmin push Mrs. Jo’s hand away and walk down the stage. Then heading towards me he lead close look at me for a few second with a solemn face. He stand up back straight and walked away from the field.

Kwangmin P.O.V.

I walked calmly in the quiet hallway as the fire raise and burn inside of me. I stop in front of a big mirror in the hallway and looked at myself.

I am like a good being trade, being thrown away, being used and then become useless. I raise my hand and touch my reflection. This so call identical twin of mines need to suffer through the same thing. I clinched my right hand into a fist and strike it again and again on the wall. I can’t even choose to marry the person I love.

“Jo Kwangmin!” A girl’s voice echo through the long hallway. Jieun, the girl who warms my heart. She look at my bloody hand and to the smashed wall. Jieun run towards me planning to pick up my hand, but my heart tells me to hug her. I grab her into my arm and wrap my hands around her. The heart beat increased I am relaxed when she is here.

“Kwangmin?” She turn to her soft voice. “What is it? Is your hand hurt?” I didn’t answer. “I know you might be upset about your mom’s decision. It’s ok to tell me you don’t have to hide it alone.”

I pushed her against the wall. Face to face. Her eyes grew wide, shocked by my push. “I will tell you everything.”

Jieun P.O.V.


Kwangmin is so closed to me, I felt my heart pounding like there is a reindeer wanting to jump out. This happen every time. He slowly lean towards me is just too close to even see his face.  I closed my eyes as I felt his ice cold lips touched with mines.

My face is burning hot for this kind of weather. I thought my heart jumped out. My hand felt Kwangmin’s heart beats, the fast outrageous rhythm played. Then I felt his lips move as I corporated.

When I start to tip toes to fit his height, Kwangmin was pushed away. I heard a loud noise when I open my eyes. Youngmin is pinning Kwangmin on the mirror across me.  I can see my red burning face. Youngmin is trying to catch his breath.

Kwangmin cough a few time then realize Youngmin. The anger raise between the two. Kwangmin’s eye brow furrowed and started their staring competition. Youngmin looked furious and strike his fist on Kwangmin’s face. Kwangmin grab on to Youngmin’s collar with his bloody hand.

“Ya. You two stop now!” I tried to stop them.

“Jieun- ya.” Kwangmin looked at me with his bruised face, “I am in love with you.”  The words that moved my heart. I didn’t know what to say nor know how to reply.

Youngmin thrown another punch on his face then he screamed with tears, “So am I!”

✲                            ✲                                     ✲                                            ✲                                            ✲                                                                   ✲                                               ✲                                               ✲

From LovebeingaELF

i WILL take a 100% bow to say sorry I didn't update on time and didn't have the thank you present T.T

                                        I have been in AP classes this year, so things got busy T ^ T SORRY! 
                                                                                                     However thank you so much for continue reading I love you all <3