Misjudged

Identical

Click "Play All" so you can enjoy some music while reading

 

❈                                           ❈                                   ❉                                             ❉                                                                                                                       ❈                 ❈                  ❈           ❈

Chapter 3 Misjudged

 Kwangmin P.O.V.

Life, wealth, people, freedom. I have it all but I alway feel like something is missing. I take a sip from the glass of ice cold beer as I walk up to the top of the open roof. The warm wind blows against my face making my hair messy.  From the top I can see people playing soccer in the field far away so that they look like ants. On the other sode; a group is fixing in a green piece of garden. Everything is going well like usual. Everyone got things to do however mine is just fill with boredom. I need to switch my life to find that missing thing.

“Kwangmin hyung!” The mental door push opens and slaps on the wall making a loud noise  that broke the peace. Then I knew for sure is Minwoo. 

“Yo.” I shake my chin up like a backward nod, then I lie my arm on the mental fence.

“I knew you would be here. Drinking beer again, huh...” He walk up to me leaning on the fence then stealing the beer from my hand.

“I heard that you save the commoner from the Ryus yesterday.” As nosey as he always, he just has to asked about it.

“I was just playing around to see how she will react.” I reply staring at the person in red running on the yellow field.

He sips a drink from the metal edge, “Well I think she is interesting. She seems different from other girls you have dated.” 

“No. Same. Acts all innocent and try to get a rich to notice them.” I explain, while remembering everyone of those boring es I have dated. “After we walk out the classroom she just thank me and left with her twin.” 

“Same? Well you still date everyone of them. And that didn’t seem like she is trying to get your attention.” Minwoo finished the whole drink and hands me back the empty can.

I give him a poker face and continue, “She just want me to notice her so that's why she walked away. You know I don’t trust people easily.”

“I think you are just thinking too much. You might misjudge her. By the way they are having a hide and seek activity, are you coming?” He pats me on the back and heads out the door.

“You know the answer.” I said it without looking at him.


I hear him sigh, “Yea. Yea… At the old tree again. See ya then.” The door slams close again. I think about what Minwoo had said earlier:
Misjudged? I have never misjudged anyone.

 Jieun P.O.V.

“Youngmin.” I called his name coldly without showing any emotion.

“Ne. Noona...” He kneels down on one knee like bowing to a queen.

“This is our game. Even though we are not on the same side, I will not count you as a traitor.” I pinch the space between my eyebrow trying to be dramatic. Youngmin nods and gives out a fake cry. I pat his black fluffy hair, expressing the fact that he is a loyal brother.

“You two are weird; acting like a drama.” Tia laughs while pulling on her white shirt uniform which we all need to wear.

“Well, we need to make things clear so the game will be fun. You two better find a good place to hide because I can sniff like a dog.” I move my little nose like a rabbit and that scene cause laughter from both of them.

“Seekers please take your place. Remember hiders; garden area only.” The girl announces on the side under an umbrella with the microphone. “Ready... START!” I heard the loud voice announce. 

As the time count down, I turn around to start searching seriously for Tia and Youngmin’s trails. I enter the garden which looks more like the woodland. Many trees are in the way, however I am still determined to hunt them down. With a long, tiring walk, I bump myself into an enormous tree. 

“Wow...” The words just came out without my command. I scan through the tall tree, enjoying every bit of fresh air. Then a person’s back caught my eyes. Youngmin! For sure it's him. He is standing on the other side looking up into the sky. He would not miss an artsy moment like this. 

Quietly, I move like a predator getting ready to catch its food. With fast ninja skills I run up to his back and bear hug him with all my strength. He try to wiggle out of my arms. “Got you Piggy. Muhaha.” Slowly, I look up at his face waiting for his expression. 

Instead of Youngmin’s playful face, Kwangmin is staring at me furiously.“Ya! Let me go !” 

It takes a second for me to realize the person is not Youngmin. I hop back with the fastest speed. “Jwesonghamnida.” 

He dusted himself off like I have germs. “Just like I thought.” He whispered to himself.

“Ne? I am sorry this is really a mis-” I try to explain. 

“I was just saying girls like you are just trying to get a rich guy’s attention.” He answers with a bit of anger tone. My eyebrow furrow when I interpreted his sentence. Who does he think he is?

“I SAID I AM SORRY.” I accidentally scream out of patient.  He is startle by my voice, “Try to get a guy’s attention? I don’t need money. I am blessed with a wonderful family and life fill with happiness. I don’t need to get your attention! ” As a rebel I stick my tongue out to show my anger. Then turning, I run the other way leaving him standing there with a shock face. He is so haughty. I ruffle my hair to get the anger out as I speed walk away from the old tree.

 

 Kwangmin P.O.V.

That was... unexpected.  I question myself as her shadow disappears into the trees. 

Did I really misjudged her?

✲                            ✲                                     ✲                                            ✲                                            ✲                                                                   ✲                                               ✲                                               ✲

From LovebeingaELF

Thank you for reading Chapter 3 :)

                                                                       Enjoy your day ^ ^

                                                                                                              Thanks to KpopLover15751 as my grammar checker :)