Photo

Identical

Click "Play All" so you can enjoy some music while reading

 

❈                                           ❈                                   ❉                                             ❉                                                                                                                       ❈                 ❈                  ❈           ❈

Chapter 5 Photo

 Youngmin P.O.V.

Jieun jumps up from the bed while trying to catch her breath. 


“Noona, are you alright?” I smooth her back so she can calm down.

“A... dream. I was drowning... it was too vivid.” She stares at a blank space. “Someone pushed me down!”

Jieun has phobia just like my stage fright, so I can understand the fear. “You were but everything is fine now.” I am surprise she didn’t throw up like last time. “I will go get you some warm water.” 

I stand up and walk to the kitchen. My fast hand grab the pink mug which belongs to Jieun then I fill it with water. Being clumsy, I accidentally knock over the glass cup next to me. A puddle of water spill all over the table and reach the brown book that is lying next to it.

I pick up the book in a hurry to dry it off then a photo slip off from the book. It flies down to the floor like a light feather. I use a dirty dishcloth to stop the water from dripping to the floor, then pick up the photo. 

A very warming photo. A woman is holding two babies in her hand. The babies must be her new born. The woman’s face is fill with joy and happiness. There must be a heart warming story behind this photo. 

A delight emotion rushes to me until I realize that Mrs. Jo is the same Mrs. Jo from our school. I have seen her picture in the hallway before. How come umma have this picture? 

I stuff the photo in my pocket then walk back to the room. 

 

 Jieun P.O.V.


Yesterday may be the last day I will get into water. I haven’t swam in ages because three years ago I almost died from drowning. I was screaming for help... but no one came. My body was panicking and dying for air. It was still vivid in my dream; the deadly fear lingers with me. 

“JIEUN..YA YOUNGMIN... Ya! Wake up you two are going to be late!” Someone shakes my shoulder to wake me up. Umma’s loud voice is ringing in my ear.

“Late! You two! Late!” It takes me a moment to realize what she is trying to say, but it did not take long until we freak out to get ready for school.

Me and Youngmin rush out the house and ran toward the school. 

He rubs his tired eyes as we stop at the traffic light.“Umma is making a big deal. It seems like we are early.” 

“Youngmin you go ahead, I will go buy some breakfast.” I pat on his growling stomach.

“Ne.” He laughs cheerfully, “ I will wait for you in front of the school.” 

As I walk the other away, he pulls out something from his bag. The smile on his face is suddenly wiped away. With a very focused expression as he examines it. I think it is a photo....

“ Ajussi. Could you give me some chips or sandwiches?” I walk in a nearby store.
“Ne.” The man answers softly. Today is very peaceful. It make me feel like a unpredictable
 thing is going to happen.

I follow the man as he gives me the sandwiches. It takes about shortly few minutes to get everything. 

I speed walk out the store to catch up with Youngmin. Youngmin is such a good brother. He needs a gift for saving me yesterday. Maybe I will get him a painting desk tomorrow. Something that he will love to have.

My busy feet stop when I heard, “Aigo. It’s near that road. Looks like a student from that high class school right? He got crashed?” A bunch of girls gossips to each other. 

I just had a feeling that it is Youngmin. No, how could it be him. Many students walk by that road. I try to comfort myself. Then a thought interrupt me, “Please, only let bad thing happen to me.” Even though, I can’t be sure I start running like I am about to lose my life. My feet is out of control, my mind is full of concern and fear. I can’t let my brother get hurt. It’s not him!

When I reach the spot where I left Youngmin, I saw a crowd in the middle of the street. I approach it with all my energy. “Youngmin...Youngmin?” I make my way through the crowd without difficulty. 

When I saw a person lying on the floor, I have a feeling that my life will be change.

✲                            ✲                                     ✲                                            ✲                                            ✲                                                                             ✲                                               ✲

From LovebeingaELF

Thank you for reading :) and supporting  and Thanks to KpopLover15751 as my grammar checker :)

                                           Shocking chapter O: ?  _Cough ^ ^ comment = I (author) really really loves you xD

                                                                                           Everyone have a nice day and I will have Chapter 6 with you in no time :D