Sibling

Identical

Click "Play All" so you can enjoy some music while reading

❈                                           ❈                                   ❉                                             ❉                                                                                                                 ❈                 ❈                  ❈           ❈

Chapter 4  Sibling

 Jieun P.O.V.

“Haha. You look like a unicorn.” I tease Youngmin who is lying his head on my lap. His hair is tied up into a tiny ponytail on top of his head.

“No... it's because you tie it funny. ” He complains.
“No, I think it's just your face.” I laugh.
“Aigoo. You two are glue to each other. Here Jieun, take the grapes.” Umma hand me the red grapes as she walks in the living room whilst Appa is sitting on the side watching TV. Youngmin open his mouth motioning me to throw the grapes which I did.

“Noona.” He calls, “What happen to you this morning during the hide and seek? You just left.” 
“I bump into Kwangmin.” Kwangmin’s haughty words is still ringing in my ear. “He is so arrogant.” 
“I feel the same.” Youngmin nod to agree with me.
“Who are you guys talking about?” Appa ask; his eyes still pin on the TV screen.
“Kwangmin, this guy that looks exactly the same with Youngmin in our school.” I explain

The mood in the living suddenly changed. I was expecting them to denied the fact and say, “ There is no such thing.” However all I get is a few nervous laughter from them. Umma stop cutting the fruits. 

Appa clears his throat and close the TV, “You guy need to come help us in the restaurant starting tomorrow. So go to bed now is getting late.” 

Me and Youngmin obey and head for the bedroom. “They are acting weird.” Youngmin comments as I shut the door.

“Yea.. ” I wonder why too. Youngmin climb up the short wooden stairs  to his bed as I close the lights. It seems like Umma and Appa have something hiding from us.


A hand slam on my desk as I take a seat; it is the Ryu sisters. “We heard that you hug Kwangmin.” The one name Hwayoung whispers near my ear. Gosh! Do they have secret camera following me...
“It was a mistake.” I deny immediately.

The younger one, Hyoyoung rolls her eyes, “Well good luck with today, because we just switch class.” Then they walk out the class with heavy steps.
“Wow. They always look so angry.” Youngmin comment on the other side.
“I think they are upset with me.” I joke making Youngmin respond with a laugh.

“JIEUN ….” Tia come running to me with a large bag. “ Help me pick one! I need to pick one. ” She pull out a bikini from the bag.
“Why do you need one?”

“Swimming class today. You didn’t know?” Tia hit her forehead hard with her palm, “ I forgot to tell you guys there are swimming class every week.” Youngmin turn to me as soon as he heard the word. The word worrying is written clearly on his face. 

“I will give you guys swimming suit.” Tia pull out a few for us to chose. Little then she knows I am scared of going under deep water. I just pray I won’t be alone.

 

 Kwangmin P.O.V.

I walk in the swimming pool late therefore everyone is in the water already. The old swimming coach who is too weak to swim greet me with a smile as I sat down on the bench. My eyes travel through the pool and found Jieun. I felt like I need to observe this girl’s action. She seems to be ….different. Beside her is Youngmin, who is holding her hand like she a child. “They don’t look like siblings to me.” A thought hit me.

“The guys come up please. Girls. I will tell you who is partner so they can help the ones can’t swim.”  The coach assigns.

The Ryus raise their hand, “Coach we want to help Jieun.” 

“Sure. Thank You for participating.” The coach smiled widely at them like he just got a promotion. The Ryus must have be up to something again.

I notice Youngmin’s eyes are on Jieun the whole time. He is too overprotected as a brother; however, she does look a bit nervous. 

Everything went normal like usual, which bores me. I lie down to take a nap then a sharp voice break my peace.

“Help!” I hear the twins screamed. They are on the deep end and panicking for help. Why the hell would they even go there? Every guy on the bench jump down wanting to be a hero. Then I search for Jieun, she is nowhere to be found. Where is she?

Suddenly, Youngmin comes up from the water with Jieun lying on his arm. She drowned? No one seems to notice because people are on the side comforting the twins. Youngmin glances at me as he run out the swimming pool and heads for the nurse office. 

“They don’t look like sibling, they look more like a couple.”  Some nonsense thought hit my head again.

✲                            ✲                                     ✲                                            ✲                                            ✲                                                                             ✲                                               ✲

From LovebeingaELF

I hope you will like the story. Thank you for reading :D  

                                                                Thanks to KpopLover15751 as my grammar checker :)

                                                                                                                                              I hope you look toward to the next chapter :)