Brother

Identical

Click "Play All" so you can enjoy some music while reading

❈                                           ❈                                   ❉                                             ❉                                                                                                                       ❈                 ❈                  ❈           ❈

Chapter 16 Brother
Jieun P.O.V.


“No....” Kwangmin squeeze my hand and his voice trail off for second. He look to his left and turn away leaving Youngmin.  We speed walk out the school. The fluffy snow flow down from the sky like feathers. Every drops are soft and crystal like. There are no words to exchange as we walk.

I walk after him. All I see is the back, his back wide and warm giving me a sense of safety. This is Kwangmin, Kwangmin’s back. I have never notice anything about Youngmin’s back before. This is strange, he is always here when I am sad. Like a total replacement of Youngmin, not as Youngmin but Kwangmin.

Then he suddenly stopped, “Sorry. I didn’t mean to lie, but it seems like he doesn't remember us.”

“I know. I shouldn’t have cry.” I wipe of the tears and smile to bring up the mood. However, he didn’t do the same. Kwangmin is staring at me with solemn and angry face.

“What is it?” I asked.

He blinked a few times and furrowed his eyebrow. “Since the real one is back. I will have to start get use to continue without you.” His warm hand softly slip off mines. I didn’t get what he means ,but there is no chance to ask. He is wide back disappear into the white snow.

“Now, is it your revenge for what I did to you on the first day school?”

 

***********

“Ok. Class welcome back! Enjoy your winter vacation?” Ms.Isaacs smile jubilantly on the stage. I peek my head to see Kwangmin who is very focuses on the teacher. Then his grew wide and inhale a deep breath.

I turn to the stage and Youngmin is standing there. His eyes wandered around looking shy and nervous. Youngmin’s face turn pink and his ears are red. Everyone gasped and drop their jaw.

“As for the news. Kwangmin is back to school.” Mr.Isaacs point to the seat near the window. “That use to be your seat Kwangmin.”

“Oh.” He looked at me, “Thank You.” People’s jaw almost fell off. Even the teacher look at him surprisingly. They thought they know everything about Kwangmin, but the thing is none of them know he is Youngmin.

“As you all know we are going to have a chorus practice in room 318. Please gather your things.” Mr. Isaacs announce again.

We walk into a big theater like room. The ceiling is high like a opera room and the chair fantasy and comfortable. I expected this would come after all is a high class education school.

As we reach the stage we form into three row. Youngmin and Kwangmin is right next to me, I am like a gap standing in the middle between them. Mr. Isaacs puts up the lyrics on a big screen at the back for us to see. The she move her hand with rhythm to enjoy the song.

We are all the way at the back of the row being invisible and cover by darkness. However, I still felt Youngmin shivers when the music started.I slightly till my head towards him. His face is bright red and his mouth didn’t follow the song. Standing there like a stone. I sighed and take his hand to draw away his attention in the audience. He turn to me and turn back.

I couldn’t see his face, but I know he relaxed.
~ ~
“Wait!”Youngmin followed me.  I walked out the room with Kwangmin and Tia. Tia stood next to me and elbow me with a sneaky smile. Kwangmin lean against the door waiting for Youngmin to speak.

“Thank you.” He smiled brightly remind me the sound of his laughter. “You...” He pause stutters and look down shyly. “You need a ride home?”

Youngmin P.O.V.

She looked shock and there is no expression that I can read. I am not sure if she might be the girl I am looking for but something tells me she is.  I felt as if she can read through my mind when she took my hand on the stage.

The strange thing is my body naturally relaxed.

This girl understand me.

Kwangmin P.O.V..

The word just comes out his shameless mouth. I interrupt into their conversation, “No, WE don’t need a ride home. Thanks.” I can’t control my Kwangmin attitude. There is a strike of fire inside of me. A feeling that I dislike.

Yes, weird because this happen every time when Jieun mention about Youngmin.

I grab Jieun by the hand and pull her out of the room. She stopped when we reach the end of the hall. “Maybe I should just tell him. There is no point of playing hide and seek. He will know I am his sister anyway.”

“No!” I couldn’t control my volume. The voice echo from the long hallway. Jieun looked at me with a shock expression. Her eyebrow slowly furrow and she sighed.

“Why are you so angry?”  Yes. Why? Maybe I didn’t want to go back to my old life. Maybe I am selfish. Maybe I got to use to being with you.

“Look.”I exhale to calm down. “Why do you have to tell him?”

“Because I am his sister.” She raise her voice.

“But what if his is not your brother!” I pin my eyes on her wait for her reaction.

✲                            ✲                                     ✲                                            ✲                                            ✲                                                                   ✲                                               ✲                                               ✲

From LovebeingaELF

Thank you for standing waiting for another chapter :)

                                                                 School had started for me. I am taking an AP class so is kind of buzy ;^;

                                                                                                                              But I will write more and bring you the best. THANK YOU ^ ^ -bows-