The Moment

The Notorious Playboy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crawling underneath the sheets, he pulled her into this embrace, and cocooning her against him.  Instead of pushing him away, she pulled herself closer to him and as close as she could get herself to him.

“I’ll stay with you until you fall asleep,” he murmured.

She held onto him even tighter not wanting to let him go.  He made an adjustment to get more comfortable and she moved with him thinking he was trying to move away.

“Luna, it’s okay I’m not going anywhere yet, you can relax,” he told her.

She shook her head against his chest.

“I don’t want you to leave me, please,” she whispers.

“I’m not leaving you Luna, I am just giving you space,” he said softly.

“I don’t’ want space,” she whispers back.

“What do you want then Luna?” he asked.

“You.  Only you,” she finally said.

“You want me as a what?” he tried to clarify.

“As someone who really only wants me even though I’m a nobody, someone who really will only love me and only me,  and finally as my boyfriend and only my boyfriend,” she stated softly.

“Are you saying YES to being my girlfriend?” he asked quickly.

“Only if you really want me to be, I don’t think I handle another distant rejection from you,” she whispers.

Kris quickly flipped their position as to where he is lying on top of her to get a look at her expression.  

“Are you sure Luna?” he asked again.

Luna nods.

“Are you really sure Luna?  If you still want to date Onew, I’m willing to let you try so you could never accuse me of taking you away from other experiences,” he stated again.

“I …………. only want you,” Luna made her decision.

“Why all of sudden?” he asked.

“Because you’re so patient and so giving, no matter how upset I become, you handled it with ease, you don’t easily give up as to Onew oppa, after one confession, he backed off after turning him down since I wasn’t sure, but you keep coming after me,” she confesses.

‘Make sure you very sure you want this Luna, once I make you my girlfriend officially, everything changes,” he stated firmly.

“What do you mean official?” she asked.

“Official as to attending functions as my date and you may end up  T.V. and newspaper, etc,” he answered firmly looking down at her with the utmost passion.

“Oh, I don‘t like that” she stuttered.

“Yes, me neither but it‘s part of my life,” he clarified.

She grumbles.

“Any other questions?” he asked.

“Can I still go on vacations and also spend time with my friends?” she asked.

“I can’t see why not,” he replied.

Luna look straight up at him.  He was so handsome and he wants her and only her.  How is that possible?  How did she manage to hook him when she has nothing?  Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled him down and for the first time she is making the first move to kiss him.  As soon as his lips touched her, she opened up and allow him to lead but it was her who kept him fasten to her.

After fulfilling her, she finally loosen her arms to allow him room to breath - pushed himself onto his elbows to look down again at her.

“Is your answer a yes?” he asked for confirmation.

“Yes, if you’ll have me,” she replied shyly.

“You already know my answer,” he said softly.  

She smiled.  He smiled.  Then moving off of her, he laid on his side pulling her close to him.  He closed his eyes while trying soothing her to sleep, he was the first one to fall asleep from exhaustion.  With him falling asleep first, it allowed her to glance up and get a good look at what she has - a handsome prince who only wants her out of all the girls that surrounds him, he only wants her.  


“Oh boy how am I going to tell my friends?” she whispers.

Sleep took over her mind and body shortly after pondering too much.


“Do I have to sleep in the same room again?” Krystal complains.

“Yes,” he stated.

“Why?  I don’t see the point, this place has many rooms, why can’t I use one of them,” she pointed out.

“Because I don’t trust you yet,” he stated.

“You are so bossy!” she shouted.

“So I’ve been told but that still doesn’t change my mind,” he agreed.

“Oh how I wish Vic unnie was here, she would teach you  a lesson old man,” Krystal sarcastically threw at him.

“Uh-huh, if you say so Miss I Know Everything,” Suho threw back at her.

“I didn’t say I know everything,” she defended herself.

“Time to go to bed,” he told her again.

“I’m not tired,” she whined.

“Fine,” he muttered.  He dimmed down the light and got into bed.

Krystal’s mouth was gaping open.  Is he serious?  

Within a  few moments, his breathing relaxed and was knocked out.  She couldn’t believe that he fell asleep.  What a brat!  Instead of crawling into bed, she sat down in one corner of the room and laid her head against the wall.  Up till now she hasn’t met anyone that would irritate her to the core but at the same time exciting.  However she already has her heart set one someone, someone who will be coming back soon.

After sitting on the ground for an hour her was becoming stiff and sore - she had no choice but to crawl into bed.  Getting up, she walked quietly over the other side of the bed and cautiously got onto the bed without stirring him awake.  Although with him sleeping just a few inches away, she glanced over him, he looked calm and exhausted.  What do they do  that makes them so tired?

Finding her comfortable position, she slowly drifted of the sleep and lost to her dream.  It was a strange dream, she was walking on the beach and suddenly one guy who she could not identify since his image was blurry was pulling her and another guy with a blurry image pulled her the way.  It was like tug and war.  She was yelling for them to stop and suddenly the sky got dark, the breeze got cooler, and it began to rain - finally one guy won and managed to pull her toward him while the other one magically disappeared from her eyes.  Her eyes opened again for adjustment finding herself staring straight into a sleeping Suho’s face.  Her hand was gripped in his realizing it was almost a dream but not really.  It felt too real or was it just her imagination.

“Bad dream,” he murmured.

“How did you know?” she asked.

“You kicked off the blanket,” he said.

“Oh….sorry,” she said apologetically, releasing her hand from his grip, pulling up the sheet to cover them again.

Laying back down she tried to go back to sleep.  A few moments later, Suho grabbed the same hand he held before and placed it back into his grip telling her everything will be fine.  She slowly nods and shortly after that he fell asleep again.  She turned to her side facing him and kept on staring at him till she finally closed her eyes.  Suho opens his eyes shortly after that to look at her, before he was sleeping soundly and suddenly felt someone crawled into bed.  But woke up when he heard her grunting and kicking the sheets off the bed shouting in her sleep.  Gripping her hand into his calling out her name to soothe her, as soon as she opened her eyes, he closed his and didn’t want to be caught at witnessing her sleepless fight.

But now he knows……………………………….....................................................................................

Not only Kris has a competitor for Luna - now he has one too if he wants Krystal, however he is a very reasonable person.  This should be interesting he thought.



Luna stirs awake feeling better than normal.  First off, she was laying on his chest with her arms draped over him.  He was still sleeping soundly.  Pulling herself up onto her elbows, she stares down at him admiring his beautiful sleeping face.  Slowly she bent to kiss his forehead and both this cheek - then smiling she got off the bed and entered the restroom.  While brushing her teeth, he came up from behind her pulled her against him.

“You missed my lips,” he whispered.

Luna was staring at him using the mirror  and his hair was shuffled but still looks good.  She rinse and turned around the face him.

“I didn’t realize you were fake sleeping,” she told him.

“I wasn’t but every move or touch you make, I can feel it even when I am deeply sleeping,” he answered softly.

“Every move?” she asked.

He nods.

“I’m going to brush my teeth and then I will get out of the way for you to shower, Suho wants us to go over to his place for a BBQ, do you want to go?” he asked her.

She nods happily and it would give her a chance to check on Krystal. After brushing his teeth, he grabbed a spare towel and went out of the bathroom shutting the door giving her some privacy.  She peeled off her clothes and got into the shower - the memory from the night before, she remember his touch, at first she was a bit annoyed but now that she thought it thoroughly, she didn’t hate it.  She was upset that he touched her all over for no reason.  Maybe as their relat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter