The Revenge 1

The Notorious Playboy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reaching over, he turns her back around to face him in the dark.  Although he could not see her expression, he could tell she was upset again with his choice of words again.  He’s always been the reasonable one yet he lacks the understanding of a person he’s intimate with as a partner.

“What is wrong?” He gently asked her.

“Nothing,” she mumbles.

“You can tell me. I want to be the person you can tell anything to but I won’t push you for it.  If it’s concerning me, I rather know about it than play the guessing game,” Suho suggested.

“The necklace….has it…” she started to say.

“No.  You were the only person I have ever given that necklace to.  It’s yours.  None  of my ex’s were so deserving of something that precious even though I’ve known them longer than I’ve known you,” he interrupted.

“How many exes have you had and how many of them would you consider going back to?” She asked quietly.

“I had several but once an ex, always an ex.  I don’t take a person back once they left me.  It doesn’t work that way.  I give it all my best and when all else fail, I will let them go,” he answered gently.

“And if I decided I want to be with Minho after all, you would freely let me go?” She asked cautiously.

“Only after I have tried all my best and still fail, then yes I would let you go,” Suho answered softly.

“You two are so alike,” she sighs.

“In a way, we are but yet we’re very different from each other too.  Kris is short for words and expression but I happen to be very opened and likeable.  And also very easy to approach,” he agreed.

 “So how come you guys are all stuck in this awkward situation where you need to defend for your lives?” She asked.

“To be honest – I don’t know either.  One lead to another and today we’re still trying to find the primary person responsible for their actions,” Suho sighs.

“So you don’t like playing the heroic figure?” She asked cautiously.

“No.  But we do what we have to until that person is behind bar or dead,” Suho muttered.

“Dead?” Krystal repeated.

“Yes.  Even if we have to do it ourselves, it will be done.  This person has ruined so many lives and hurt so many on the way that no prison could keep in him in,” Suho stated.

“Have you killed anyone before?” She asked slowly.

“Not on purpose, no, I haven’t,” he replied vaguely.

“Has anyone in your groupie killed anyone then?” She rephrased the question.

“Not on purpose, we have not,” he answered vaguely again.

“So you have killed someone accidently before?” She asked again.

“No, not by accident either,” he again answered vaguely.

“Do you have a gun with you now?” She asked.

“I do.  Why do you ask?” He wondered.

“I would like to learn, just to be on the safe side,” she suggested causing him to be alarmed.

“I can teach you tomorrow morning but we must move further away to avoid others from hearing,” he agreed.

She nods slowly in dark but he could feel her agreement on this matter.

“Get some sleep,” he murmured.

Slowly she closes her eyes and was fast asleep in his arms within ten minutes.  His sleeping princess is already learning who he is but is he willing to open himself for that pain again.  The last three tossed him aside once they found out his true nature.  Will she do the same?

 

The next morning Chanyeol woke up feeling warmer than he should.  As soon as he opens his eyes, he sees Victoria glaring down at him.  Standing alongside of her, Kai and Lay who looked speechless and helpless.

“Morning….is something wrong?” He asked.

Both Lay and Kai were tilting their chin to the side trying to give him a hint.  He remained confused.  He was usually fast at reading body language but this morning, he seemed out of place.

“What?” He asked again.

Suddenly Sulli released a loud yawn next to him causing him to quickly jump out and facing Victoria face to face.

“Exactly what happened last night?”  She asked.

“Um…nothing,” he stuttered.

“Unnie…. You are all back?” Sulli still half asleep asked.

“Yes.  But what are you two doing in bed together?” She asked.

“In bed?  We’re not in bed together,” Sulli yawned again.

“Um actually you two were in bed together,” Lay agreed.

“The sofa bed to be exact,” Kai agreed.

 

“We were waiting for you guys to return and Sulli didn’t want to sleep alone since she didn’t feel comfortable sleeping by herself in the room so we laid out here waiting for you guys,” Chanyeol explained.

“You didn’t hear us making noise last night?” Lay asked.

 Chanyeol shook his head.

“We were tired after what happened last night,” Sulli explained.

All eyes went to her.

“What happened last night?” Victoria quickly asked.

Chanyeol quickly took a glance at Sulli not sure what she was going to tell them.

 

“I went out for a walk and I fell.  I slightly injured my foot and was unable to return back here.   Oppa search all around for me until he found me drenched from the rain. He was also soaking from head to toe.  We got back here and cleaned up.  We waited and waited until we knocked out here,” Sulli explained.

“How is your foot?” Kai asked.

“Much better today.  Chanyeol oppa took care of it for me,” Sulli replied happily.

“One by one,” Amber sarcastically muttered as she joined them in the sitting room.

“What are you muttering about?” Lay asked.

“Nothing.  Don’t mind me,” Amber muttered again.

“Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning….” Sulli teased Amber.

“Alright.  Get up and go get ready.  I’m making breakfast,” Victoria ordered everyone who slowly disappeared into their designated rooms.

 

When Luna stepped into the kitchen that morning, Kris was intently looking at something on his computer screen.  He looked almost worried but changed his expression right before looking up at her.

“Something wrong?” She asked.

“Not that I know of yet,” he answered softly.

“Something I should know?” She rephrased her question.

“I see something on the radar but for all I know it could just be those tourist boats doing their usual thing,” he answered vaguely.

“Tour?  This close to you?” She asked.

“Not me but Suho,” he vaguely answers again.

“Isn’t Minho supposed to update you if any danger comes your way?” She thought.

“Yes.  Unless something has happened to him then we won’t hear a thing from him,” he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter