The Formal Introduction

The Notorious Playboy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You want to help us at the restaurant?” her mother asked.

 

“Sure, I like cooking,” he agreed.

 

“Okay then, I need to finish up the sauce and then we will need to head in early since the middle school students have something going on and everyone will be out and about to celebrate, we might be very busy,” she told them.

 

“What was it like last year?” he asked.

 

“We were swamped and we didn’t get out until after 1:00am, its like honors night and students are out celebrating with their family,” Luna answered.

 

“Do you have enough help tonight?” he asked.

 

“It will be just my parents, me, and you – Lulu my twin will not be home this weekend since she has an exam on Monday,” Luna answered happily.

 

“Suho just texted me and he is bringing Krystal down for the weekend too, so I’ll make him help us out too,” Kris suggested.

 

“Good idea,” Luna agreed.

 

Luna’s mom headed back into the kitchen to finish mixing the sauce, both Luna and Kris dragged their luggage to the basement since that’s where her room is located.  It’s quiet and sturdy for her studies, unlike her sister who can handle a lot of noise while studying – not so her.

 

An hour later Kris drove Luna and her family to the restaurant parking in the rear alley to enter through the back entrance carrying all the sauce and tools – inside before opening up, the stove was already heating water, vegetables were laid out and both Kris and Luna slipped on an apron each. 

 

“Are we ready?” her father asked enthusiastically.

 

“Ready!” Everyone shouted together.

 

Her father unlocks the door and two families were already waiting to get in.  They were seated and made their orders that were already cooking in the kitchen.  Shortly after the two families were just served, four more family groups came in and both Luna and Kris took their orders and head back into the kitchen.  Luna was at the stove warming up the noodles, Kris was chopping up the vegetables needed for the noodle soup, while her mother was filling up cups with water and ice to serve the customers. 

 

After an hour since they’ve opened up for dinner, Suho and Krystal arrived greeting both her parents and putting on an apron to help out as well. 

 

“What do you need me to do?” Suho asked her mother.

 

“Um…” she was pondering.

 

“I’m Suho, I can cook, clean, refill water, whatever you ask I can do,” he added.

 

“Krystal can do the water refills and handle the register, Suho, can you help with taking down orders and then pinning them on the counter so us four can make it in the kitchen.  Luna and Kris will switch back and forth greeting the guest as they serve the food,” her mother instructed.

 

Suho and Krystal nodded and got to work immediately.  It was only 6:30pm and dinner was nowhere near over yet.  In the back while Luna and Kris were chopping vegetables and meats, her mother was cooking and feeding them on the sideline.  At first Kris was not sure what her mother was doing but after a few times, he finally sees that they also had no time to eat so eating on the sideline in between orders was the only way to eat dinner while working. Every time her mother came around with a plate of dishes, Kris’s mouth was wide open and readily to accept food while chopping vegetables.  Both Suho and Krystal were also being fed while walking back and forth from the tables to the kitchen hallway.

 

Suho was pacing back and forth with orders and finally stop to take a breath – “Is it always like this?” he asked.

 

“No, it some sort of celebration the middle schools are having and parents are taking them out as a treat,” Luna answered.

 

“All weekend?” he asked.

 

“Just tonight and tomorrow,” she answered quickly before running to the backroom.

 

“Bro, do we need to call in back up?” Suho asked.

 

“Do they have something going on?” Kris asked.

 

“I don’t know but if they can help, we should call them in to help so her parents are not overworked,” Suho suggested.

 

“Call them when you can but we’ll probably need them more tomorrow since its all day,” Kris said in between drinks.

 

Hours later, the restaurant finally closed and it was way past midnight – Kris and Luna offered to clean up while Suho and Krystal drove her parent’s home for the night. 

 

“So what time is the restaurant opening tomorrow?” Kris asked.

 

“10 a.m., why?” she asked.

 

“The boys are coming down to help,” he told her.

 

“They don’t have to, it’s a Saturday, they should be out having fun,” Luna said sadly.

 

“They wanted to so they’ll be coming down and will head back home with us on Sunday – do you think you’re parents will mind if they all stay at your place or should we get a nearby hotel?” he asked.

 

“If they’re helping, she’ll want them at our house,” she stated.

 

Kris agreed.  “All done?” he asked.

 

Luna nods.

 

On the way back to her place, she points out the beautiful meadow that she used to run through as a child.  Kris pulls off the road and drove into the meadow, turning off the ignition and lights – he turned to face Luna.  Luna was unsure why he pulled off.

 

“I just realized I haven’t kissed you since we’ve been here………..” he murmured.

 

“Well we’ve been busy,” she added softly.

 

“I’m never too busy to kiss you,” he said softly.

 

“Are you afraid of kissing me in front of my parents?” she asked jokingly.

 

“No, but I don’t want to be shot at either so I’ll stick with playing it safe for now,” he answered happily.

 

“Come here,” she tugs him closer for a kiss.

 

He happily follows her lead.  Shortly after the release, she murmured, “Happy?”

 

“No.” He answered quietly.  He then adjusted his seat back and had her climbed over to sit on top straddling him in the driver seat.  Bending his seat down so he can lie down, he pulled her down for another deeper kiss.  His hands snuck beneath her top touching her skin, rubbing her aches away – she moaned when the sensational tingling appeared.

 

“We should be going back home,” she whispered.

 

“I know….only a few more minutes,” he whispers back.

 

He held her for a few more moments and let her go back into her seat and then he adjusted his seat back to its original spot and drove the two of them home.

 

 

In the basement, Krystal was busy making the bed on the floor for the guys while Suho grabbed their luggages from the car. 

 

“Here is your bag,” he handed her belonging to her and dropped his in the corner with Kris.

 

“Thanks.” And turned back to fixing the bed.

 

“Are we sleeping on the floor?” he asked.

 

“You and Kris,” she answered.

 

“Umm…I think Kris would want to share a bed with Luna instead of me, don’t you think,” Suho suggested.

 

“Not under her parent’s roof,” Krystal stutters.

 

“It’s not like they’re going to do anything naughty except share a bed and plus we’ll be down here too,” Suho defended Kris.

 

Krystal bit her bottom lips.

 

“It’ll be fine,” Suho assured.  “And I have something for you but I meant to give it to you earlier and forgot,” he said.

 

He held out a bag and Krystal accepted the small bag, inside the bag was a small box, she opened the box and sees a ‘lily’ charmed-diamond necklace.  Krystal looks up immediately.

 

“Do you like it?” he asked.

 

“It’s beautiful but it looks very expensive like Luna’s necklace too,” she finally answered.

 

“It’s a gift, just accept it and say thank you Suho oppa,” he said happily.

 

“Thank you Suho oppa,” Krystal said happily.

 

“Let me help you put it on,” he offered.

 

Krystal pulled out the necklace and handed it to him and he placed it around her neck and clipped it closed.

 

“It’s the same material as Luna’s necklace, you can take it off or leave it on when you shower, the colors and/or diamond will not dissolve or become loose, but if you do take it off remember to put it back on since it’s so small, it’s easy to  misplace,” he gently told her.

 

“I won’t lose it – it’s too expensive for me to lose so I’ll probably never take it off,” she told him.

 

“I’m glad you like it but since we’re staying to help again tomorrow, go wash up first and I’ll after you,” he instructed.

 

Krystal nods.

 

By the time the two had washed off and were dressed in casual comfortable clothes, both Kris and Luna entered the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter