The Memories

The Notorious Playboy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What …. do …. you mean?” Luna stuttered word for word.

“I’ve been searching for a girl by the name Luna for a long time now,” Kris answered softly.

“Why?” Luna asked.

“She saved my life once and without her, I wouldn’t be here today,” Kris answered again softly.

Luna frowned.

“And before you ask – how do I know I have the correct Luna – I did my research thoroughly before approaching you,” he asked and answered his own question before she could reply.

 

“I saved you?  When?” Luna asked.

“That’s where the difficult part comes in to play – you cannot remember it due to an injury,” Kris answered.

“I was injured.  I must have been badly injured if I cannot remember saving you,” Luna added solemnly.

“And I don’t want to force you to remember anything Luna, I’d rather if your memory comes back to you,” Kris suggested.

“What if I can’t ever remember it?” Luna asked out of curiosity.

“Then its best that memory remains erased,” Kris stated.

Luna frowned again.

 

Kris took a deep breath.

“One day if you do remember the past, I hope you can find a place within your heart to forgive me but I promise I won’t force you to love me, if you choose not to anymore,” Kris justified quietly.

“Why are saying that?” Luna asked cautiously.

“Because if I was in your shoes, I run miles and miles away too,” Kris answered honestly.

Luna took small steps toward him until she was standing no more than an inch away.  Looking up, she wraps her arm around his neck and on her tippy-toes, she kisses him smack-dab on the lips.  Not sure who was more in shock, her or him but he welcomed the kiss.  He would keep her by his side as long as she wanted to stay with him.

“I guess that would explain some of my vague memory from my primary years – I feel like I was missing a good year or two but no one ever corrected me so I assumed it was just me,” Luna explained while still holding him close to her.

 

“Nothing is normal about the two of us however I’m glad you didn’t suffer as much as I thought you would,” Kris told her.

“Do my parents know about my past?” Luna asked.

“There memories are as vague as yours since they were not involved – however your father remembers me,” Kris answered.

“My dad recognized you…?” Luna repeated.

“Yes, he recognized my parents and put two together and found out the truth,” he answered.

“I wonder why he didn’t say anything,” Luna wondered.

“I don’t either but I hope one day this will all be over and we can live normally together as long as you still want me by then,” Kris said with much hope.

“You think too much,” Luna reminded him.

“Someone has too for the both us,” Kris inserted.

 

Luna stuck her tongue out and dashed off for the shower.  He followed behind and entered the bathroom shutting the door behind the two.

 

 

 

“Breakfast smells good,” Suho startled her from the back as she finished her last touching on her blueberry pancakes.

“Blueberry pancakes,” Krystal smiled brightly.

“Are you going to shower?” He asked.

“No, I’ll do it after I shower,” Krystal suggested happily.

“And I’ll give you a massage after you shower,” Suho suggested.

“A massage…hmmm I haven’t had one in a while, I’ll take your offer since I had to run a lot yesterday,” Krystal accepted willingly.

“A run that could have been prevented if you followed your heart and not your mind,” Suho teased.

“Are we back to that again?” Krystal asked with a frown.

 

Suho chuckles.

“No, I’m starving after a good work out last night but I promise to treat you for a good run,” Suho replied.

“Hmph.  I have a new nickname for you now,” Krystal muttered.

“And what’s that my gem?”  Suho asked.

“Su-Joker!” Krystal laughed.

“But when do I joke around when everything I do is considered very serious – how am I a jokester?” Suho asked.

“I was kidding, I rather call you old man,” Krystal added playfully.

“Okay little girl,” Suho agreed.

Krystal paused.

“Little girl?” She then repeated.

“If I am old man, then you must be little girl,” Suho clarified.

“But I’m not a little girl,” Krystal whined.

Suho gave her a look.

“Are you sure about that?” He asked.

“Just eat breakfast old man because after my shower, I’m collecting my massage from you,” Krystal ordered.

“As you wish my little gem,” Suho added with a smile.  A smile that could melt the hearts of many of those single ladies out there - To be honest, they all have that ability with one smile. But why are all of them single until now?

 

After showering, Krystal stuck her head out from the bedroom door calling him in to give her the massage he owed her.  She pulled on one of his t-shirt and sat on the bed to wait for him.  He came in with a warm bowl of water and body oils.

“Do you want a full massage or partial massage?” He asked.

“What’s the difference?” She asked.

“Full means everywhere and partial meaning only the usual – shoulder, back, arms, and legs,” he points out.

Krystal nods.  “Everywhere,” she suggested.

“Are you sure?” Suho asked.

She nodded happily.

 

“Then lay down on the bed, front side first after you pull off the t-shirt,” Suho ordered.

“T-shirt off?” Krystal repeated.

“Yes, I don’t want to soak it,” Suho told her.

She nodded and pulled off the t-shirt while he had his back turned to her.  She quickly got onto the bed and laid flat down on her front.  Her back was completely bared to him.

Suho set his iPod to play some soothing music before he got onto the bed and softly sprayed oil onto her back – then he began his massage.

“Let me know if it’s too hard,” Suho told her.

“Hmm mmm..” Krystal murmured.

Suho just smiled.

 

Laying there she felt a tingling sensation all over and everywhere he touched.  His hands were kneading between her collar bone, neck, scapula, and down her spine – she felt relief.  He moved lower toward her buttocks, rubbing all over – that feels sensational.  Then he moved toward her thighs and down her legs giving them the same attention.   Sliding back up, he turned his focus to her arms and hands – moving in a circular direction, she felt very relaxed.

 

Reaching over her to the bed side table, he rinses the towel in the warm water and quenching all the water out before applying to her skin.  He applied the same pressure as if he was massaging with his bare hand from the top to the bottom.

“Feels good?” He asked.

“Oh yeah…” Krystal murmured.

“Ready to do your front?” Suho asked.

Krystal paused.

“Only if you want me to Krystal….no pressure,” Suho added.

“You’ll be disappointed,” Krystal forewarned him before flipping onto her backside.

“You look gorgeous Krystal, I don’t understand why you are so worried,” Suho told her softly.

“Probably because no one has seen this side of me before,” Krystal whispers.

“Besides me,” Suho added.

Krystal bit on her bottom lips.

“You can close your eyes if that makes you feel better,” Suho suggested.

 

“Maybe I will,” Krystal agreed and closed her eyes as he spray oil all over.

 

He started off with her shoulders moving down her chest but skipping her –he continued from her abdomen and moved town toward her hips.

“All done,” Suho happily told her.

“Thank you,” Krystal whispers.

“You are welcome.  Feel free to do whatever you want, I’m going to go downstairs to work out,” Suho told her.

“You have a gym downstairs?” Krystal asked.

“I have a pool and a sauna downstairs,” Suho said with a smirk.

“What! And you didn’t tell me,” Krystal pouted.

“You weren’t my girlfriend then but now that you are – I’m telling you now,” he told her.

“Can I go for a swim too?” She asked.

“You may but just to warn you, I swim ,” Suho leaving the room.

She grabbed a towel and quickly followed him down the door that she never opened before.  He flipped the switch and there it was – a beautiful pool that looked about 10 feet in depth.  In the corner, where the lights were dimmed low, she sees the sauna – surrounded by mats and pillows.  Almost looks like he pulled it off from a romance novel.

 

“Who else have you brought down here besides me?” She asked out of curiosity.

“You are the first Krystal” he told her softly before diving into the pool.

That last response boosted her spirit.  She was the first and only one to ever come down here with him.  Stripping the towel off of her, she dives in from the opposite side.  If you were to look from above, you would see two mermaids swimming at peace.

 

 

Showering took longer than normal, after getting dressed Luna pulled her phone out to see if she had any missed calls.  Luckily no missed call but she did receive a message from Onew. 

 

Message: I hope you aren’t in too much trouble but I am hoping you can be a model for my portrait project.  Call me.

 

Luna dialed his number.

“I am assuming you’re alive since you’re calling me,” Onew teased.

“Haha.  Funny oppa.  What portrait project?” Luna asked.

“It’s for my Art/Tech 400 course, we have to create a portrait using both old and new form of photography linking the two together – all I would need you to do is pose for an hour and you can choose whatever pose you want to do,” Onew explained.

“I see.  Why me?” Luna asked.

“Because I want my project to represent –bri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter