The Unofficial Target

The Notorious Playboy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An hour later, both Luna and Krystal wandered around the house looking for Kris and Suho finding them in the study. The two were busy talking the screen, on the screen appears their friends and they all looked very serious.

“Unnie, what’s going on?” Krystal whispers.

“I don’t know. But I have a really bad feeling about this,” Luna whispers back.

The two turned their attention back to the screen.

“We performed the satellite universal on both your traced items and it would appear you two are currently non-existence – meaning you’re both safe now. But Suho, unless Krystal is your official priority, we cannot guarantee her safety,” Xiumin explained.

“I know. I’m working on it,” Suho muttered.

“You need to work faster bro. They already know about her and if she becomes officially connected to you, the security team will have her back 24/7 like Luna’s,” Lay added.

“I cannot force a girl to love me like that, either she wants me or not,” Suho defending himself.

“Then you should have made sure her feelings were mutual before you dragged her into this,” Luhan pointed out.

Suho grumbles.

“The instructor that took you guys out, he’s a fake – I cannot find him in the database,” Sehun shouted from his screen.

“Fake? Even the name?” Kris asked.

“Yes. Even the name, so that means he’s been waiting for you guys – the question is how did he know you guys were coming?” Luhan asked.

“Interesting. Victoria planned this trip with the girls and from the beginning it included Onew along with his friends – correct?” Kris trying to identified the faulty hole.

Suho nods.

“Luhan, look into database central locating all her planned itinerary and see if she was hacked and whom obtained the information regarding our whereabouts,” Kris instructed Luhan.

“I will but you’ll have to give me a day to complete it due to all the security walls,” Luhan accepted.

“Meanwhile, can one or two of you come get us off this island without being traced, I would hate to activate the security group for no serious reason,” Suho suggested.

“We should be there in about 6-hours give or take since we have your pinpoint codes – we’ll have to take a dive without being traced and we’ll dive back to the location of our boat, I hope the girls are strong enough for that,” Xiumin told the two.

“Sounds good bros, we’ll see you all later tonight and be careful,” Kris told the before disconnecting the call.

Both Luna and Krystal realized the call was completed, the two tippy toed back to the sitting room pretending they were admiring the view by the time Kris and Suho found them.

“All done?” Kris asked. The two nodded.

“Then we’ll need to clean up and we’ll find something to eat,” Suho suggested.

They nodded.

As soon as the two headed into the bedroom closing the door behind them, they finally relieved the anxious breath they been holding back.

“Unnie, I don’t know about you but I’m scared,” Krystal whimpered.

“It will be okay. We’ll be fine. Whoever it is – they’re only after them but we’re collateral if we get caught,” Luna pointed out.

“But you’re guarded 24/7,” Krystal added.

“I am only because I am seeing Kris but you still have the option of walking away from this if you do not share the same feelings as Suho – you can still be free from this,” Luna tried to reason with her.

“But I do like him unnie and I’m afraid that if something bad happened to him, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life,” Krystal told her sadly.

“I know what you mean,” Luna could relate since she was in the same position too.

“What do I do?” Krystal asked.

“Just do what you feel is right – don’t rush without thinking it thoroughly,” Luna advised.

Krystal agreed.

“Shall we make something to eat while they are getting ready?” Luna asked.

“Might as well since we’ll be stuck here until someone rescues us,” Krystal agreed.

In the kitchen, the two found a lot of canned food which makes sense since who knows when they’ll have to use the safe house in one year.

“Maybe they have a freezer, let’s go down to the basement,” Krystal suggested.

The two opened the door that looked like it belongs to the basement – but it wasn’t. As soon as the two the light, they see a lot of metal cupboards. Luna opens one and sees GUNS.

“Oh my god – guns? Why would they have guns?” Krystal asked.

“To defend ourselves from harm” Suho answered from the back of them.

The two turned around finding both Suho and Kris looming over the entrance door. Kris signaled them to step out of the room and locked the door with a secure pass code. They deactivated the secret door codes when they unlock the communication code and forgot to activate it again.

“Were you two looking for something?” Kris asked cautiously.

“We see a lot of canned food but we were really looking for a freezer – maybe some frozen meat,” Luna told him.

“No freezer but if you want meat, we’ll have to fish for meat,” Kris answered with a warm smile.

“Hunt for our own food?” Krystal asked shockingly.

Suho and Kris nods.

“Um…I’m fine with canned food,” Krystal

Luna smiled while the two chuckles.

“Out of all the things you have here, we can make kimchi stew or soybean paste soup with steamed rice,” Luna guessed by looking at the items available.

“We’ll hunt for fish,” Suho offered. Kris nods.

“That sounds so barbaric when you say it like that,” Krystal pointed out.

“It’s only fish, not a boar, not rabbit, not a bird but fish,” Suho added enthusiastically.


“Trust us, fish will be way better than canned food,” Kris agreed.

 

After Kris and Suho left the house, Luna made rice while Krystal washed the dishes that were stored away for their usage today.

“Unnie, the room I was using had some girls photo – is she a relative of Kris?” Krystal asked.

“That’s his sister, adopted sister,” Luna answered.

“Ah. She’s cute,” Krystal added.

“She is,” Luna agreed without revealing anymore then she could without his permission.

An hour later the two returned with four fishes they caught – luckily they were nice enough clean them off before bringing them into the house. Luna rinsed them and cut off what they did not need and placed it into the stew she had already prepped. Late lunch was served.

After lunch Suho and Krystal cleaned up in the kitchen while Luna attended to the laundry and Kris went into the study.

“Oppa, I made up my mind,” Krystal said softly.

Suho stopped drying the dishes and turned to look at her. He nods.

“Yes, I would like to be your girlfriend if you still want me to,” Krystal finally told him.

“Are you sure?” Suho asked.

Krystal nods.

Suho bent down and placed a kiss on her lips.

“Thank you. You won’t regret it,” Suho thankfully felt relief.

“I won’t bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter