The Apology

The Notorious Playboy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Personal decisions,” Kris bluntly answers.

“Explain,” Krystal suggested somberly.

“Nothing that concerns you,” he shrugs.

“Look buddy!  If it’s regarding Luna then it does concern us so it up and spit it out,” Krystal stated angrily.

 

“What did you do to her?” Kris asks Suho.

“Nothing,” Suho puts up both hands surrendering to her.

“I don’t know about you bro but these girls have hidden fangs,” Chanyeol jokes.

Sulli gave him an evil stare.

“Or not….” He mumbles.

 

“I can assure you, my decision is based on a personal reason and it has nothing to do with Luna but her input would be welcome,” Kris emphasizes.

“And that reason is?” Krystal continues to urge for an answer.

“Did Victoria’s soul swim into your body or something?” Chanyeol ask jokingly.

Now both Sulli and Krystal turned to give him an evil stare.

“Geez.  I can’t catch a break here,” Chanyeol grumbles.

“So they can keep a secret but we can’t – interesting,” Suho smiles.

Krystal arched her eyebrows gazing at him making him turned quiet.

 

Kris could only chuckle.

“I never thought I see this day when the both of you are silenced by women.  And here I thought I was the one under the spell.  Interesting….” He continues to chuckle.

“You laugh now but who put us in this predicament in the first place?” Suho asks.

“My fault of course – I apologize, I’ll leave you two to clean up here,” Kris waved and exited the room.

 

“What does he mean that he has a decision to make?” Krystal asks again.

Both Suho and Chanyeol shrug.

“Don’t bother Krys, they’re going to be as stubborn as us,” Sulli chimed in.

“And here I thought we were all getting along…” Krystal mumbles.

“I’m sure Kris will make the best choice for himself and Luna – don’t worry,” Suho assured them.

“And if he doesn’t?” Krystal wonders.

“Then you could hit me to make it even,” Suho shrugs.

 

“Players…that’s what you all are,” Sulli grumbles.

“Players we are but we don’t break any hearts, we only hurt those that are hurting others,” Chanyeol nods.

“Same thing,” Sulli disagrees.

“What did you do to her” Suho asks noticing her annoyance with Chanyeol.

“Nothing.  I only played by her rules,” Chanyeol smiles.

“Interesting,” Suho smiles.

                                            

“I’m lost,” Krystal shook her head in confusion.

“Apparently a third couple was born during the storm and here we thought there were only two,” Suho chuckles.

“Third couple? Who?” Krystal asks more confuse than before.

“Sulli and Chanyeol,” Suho smiles.

Krystal was shock.  She turned to look at the two and could not believe her eyes.

“No wonder…..” Krystal stuttered.

“No wonder what?” Sulli asked.

“That’s why Chanyeol went after you…oh boy Victoria unnie is going to be pissed,” Krystal stated.

“Why?” Chanyeol asks.

“Because she’s tired of seeing us with players – that’s why,” Krystal almost shouted.

“Well then she’ll just have to deal with us since we’re not going away anytime soon,” Suho shrugs.

“Then why is Kris disappearing?” Krystal asks again.

“Because of a silent merge under his father division……whoops,” Suho started to say and caught himself.

“Good going bro,” Chanyeol smirks.

 

“She got me,” Suho winced.

“And you’ll tell me the rest,” Krystal pushed.

“And if I don’t?” Suho asks.

“Then you won’t know who I’ve been kissing while you were away,” Krystal challenged him.

Sulli in her cheeks.

Chanyeol gasps.

“You wouldn’t dare,” Suho shrug it off.

“Are you sure?” Krystal asks.

Suho looks at Sulli who couldn’t meet him in the eyes.

“She’s kidding right Sulli?” He asked.

“Um…well she did go on blind dates,” Sulli slightly answered him.

“Blind dates!” Suho stammered aloud.

“Wrong answer,” Chanyeol muttered.

“Well you did say I needed some experiences – so to me that’s the best way, don’t you think so?” Krystal challenged him.

“His blood pressure is rising – how about you two go back to your room Suho?” Chanyeol suggested.

“Room my ,” Suho muttered.

“I’m ready to go now,” Krystal changed the subject.

“And what makes you think I’m letting you out of here?” Suho asks.

“We’re done – aren’t we?” Krystal asks.

“We’re done talking about Luna and Kris. But you and I are far from over………..” Suho muttered and pulled her along and out the room.

 

“Um…he’s not going to hurt her is he?” Sulli wondered.

“Nah.  He wouldn’t but then again I’ve never seen him this red before,” Chanyeol shrugs.

“So that means I’m stuck here till she gets released from him?” Sulli asks.

“Yeah.  But you’re free to roam.  I’m going to take a nap,” Chanyeol nods and crawled into bed.

Instead of roaming, she sits on his couch looking through magazines hoping time would pass by quickly so she could go back home.

 

Three hours later, she slowly stirs awake feeling much more comfortable than before and realized that she was in bed.  In bed with Chanyeol who was spooned against her.

“Oppa..?”  She whispers.

“Mmmm…” he murmurs.

“What am I doing in bed with you?” She whispers.

“The bed is much more comfortable than the couch,” he whispers.

“This is not appropriate,” Sulli points out.

“No harm done.  We’re only sleeping,” Chanyeol mumbles and pulls her closer to him. 

“But..” she started to say but was cut off.

“Close your eyes and try to get some sleep.  You can trust me,” Chanyeol whispers before closing his eyes for the night.

 

 

Meanwhile in Suho’s room, the two were still giving each other the silent treatment.  Krystal refused to reveal anything thing and vice versa he kept his lips sealed.  And nightfall soon fell upon them.  Rather than sending her home, he decided to keep her for the night.

“So now I’m your prisoner?” She asks.

“No, you’re my guest,” he rephrased the word.

“Are you still mad?” She asks.

“Depends on how you answer my last question?” He returned the question.

“You mean give the names of the boys I went on a blind date with...?” She tossed back at him.

“Yes and which ones were the one you kissed,” he adds.

“Why?  So you can go take care of them..........” Krystal challenged him.

“Not physically but maybe mentally,” Suho shrugs.

“I promise you the number does not go past my one hand,” she held up her hand with a warm smile.

 

Suho was still not happy with the answer.

 

“How many girls have you kissed before me?” She asks.

“That’s not the point,” Suho shook his head.

“So what makes it different now?” Krystal wondered.

Suho could only grumble.

“Fine, if it makes you feel any better, I only kissed one of them,” Krystal finally answers.

“Why?” Suho curtly asked.

“To test a theory,” she shrugs.

“And what theory is that?” He asks.

 

Krystal smiles.

“What?” He asks.

“Are you jealous?” She asks right back.

“Who is he?” Suho continues to ask.

“No one important,” she shrugs.

“Then why did you kiss him?” Suho asks.

“I just wanted to see if I feel the same way kissing you but that backfired on me,” she answers.

“I could have told you that,” Suho arched his brows.

“Well, you weren’t around to ask so I decided to make an experiment out of it,” Krystal shrugs.

“Any regrets?” He wonders.

“Yes and no,” she murmured.

 

Suho could only chuckle.

“What is so funny?” She asked.

“Your mind,” he answers.

“What’s wrong with it?” She asks.

“Only you would go do silly things like that,” he points out.

“Are you still mad?” She asks again.

“I wasn’t mad to start off with but I was very surprised and alarmed,” Suho clarified.

“Well you sure looked pissed from earlier,” Krystal disagrees.

“Trust me, you haven’t seen me mad and what makes you think I was a good boy while I left you here alone?” He tossed out.

 

This time she remained quiet.

“You know I had several before you as partners and did some with more than others – so why should it bother me that you decided to change partners,” he explains.

Instead of biting down on her lips like she normally do when she is upset or short for words – she decided the challenge him back.

“So you sleep around.......I don’t do sleep around nor do I date them.  I wouldn’t sleep with you now that I now this and you’re right – I do deserve someone better than you,” she tossed back at him.

“Are you mad at me now?” He asked.

“No, why would I be mad at you?  It’s your body, not mine,” she shrugs.

“You looked mad,” he points out.

“I’m not mad.  I’m just disgusted by the topic we have going on here,” she shivers.

 

After a moment of silent – Suho finally spoke up.

“I’m kidding Krystal.  I don’t sleep around and if you want the truth – I only had one lover before meeting you.  I thought she was the one but I was wrong,” he quietly explains.

“Then can I have another lover before you?” She asks.

“You mean, you still want to be with me?” He asks.

She nods.

“Even after all I put you through, you still want to be with me?” He asks again.

She nods again.

“How sure are you about this?” He asks.

“100% sure,” she nods.

“Then my answer is no – you will not have another lover before me,” he finally answers.

“Why not?” She asked out of curiosity.

“Because I want to be your first and last,” he answers softly.

“You won’t push me away again – will you?  If you do, I don’t think I can handle another brush off. Once or twice was enough,” she told him softly.

 

He shook his head taking small steps until he was standing in front of her.

“No, I’m done pushing.  I’m too exhausted to keep trying.  I’m yours if you still want me,” he whisp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter