The Confrontation 2

The Notorious Playboy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How long do you think it will take before they realized we’re gone?” Krystal asked.

“Any minute now,” Luna muttered as the two power-walked across campus.

Luna’s phone beeped with a message: They’re on their way! – Onew.

“Here they come,” Luna groaned.

“What’s the fastest way to the subway?” Krystal asked in pain from hustling in heels.

“Let’s cut through using the library, at least I know my way around that building and plus the lighting are controlled manually by a timer so they’ll have a hard time tracking us in there,” Luna suggested.

“Lead the way, at least it will be carpeted so I can run barefoot,” Krystal agreed.

 

Right as they entered the building, Suho and Kris appeared right around the corner seeing the two dashing into the library.  Taking out their phones, they immediately begin tracking the two before going after them.

 

“Hopefully they’ll stick together,” Suho groaned.

 

“Most likely they will but I don’t know my way around the library as well as Luna, so we’ll be at a disadvantage in here,” Kris stated.

 

“Shall I call for back up?” Suho asked.

 

“Send them a message, if we don’t call in 10’ minutes, they need to come to the library as backup,” Kris instructed.

 

Suho nodded and sent the message before following Kris into the library.

 

“Yooo…whooooo,” Suho sang.

“Shh…” Kris whispers.

“Sorry, I forgot we’re playing an interesting hide-and-seek game,” Suho chuckles.

 

“To you, maybe but in my case Luna should know by now but apparently she still doesn’t trust me,” Kris muttered.

The two begin searching in the dark with only little light provided by the moonlight through the upper windows.

 

“Unnie, turn off your phone, I think they are tracking via our cell phones,” Krystal suggested.

 

Luna was stunned but followed her suggestion.  The two took off their shoes and quickly moved around the bookshelves angling their direction so the moonlight will not catch their shadows.  Suho and Kris, who followed in pursuit quietly, used their cell phones to trace their whereabouts in the library and it seems like they know now that they are all in the same building.

 

Kris stopped.

“What is it?” Suho whispered.

“The signal is fading, so I can’t tell if they are going up or down,” Kris whispered back.

“Hmmm.  In this building, it would seem as if the signal would be more difficult to read if they were in the basement since it is a concrete building,” Suho thought.

 

Kris agreed and the two headed down into the basement.  Upon entering the basement, they feel a gush of cold blasted air – almost like winter.

“Being down here gives me the creeps,” Suho shuddered.

“Why do you say that?” Kris asked.

“Remember those old stories we used to hear when we were younger – spooky ancient ghost haunting the darkest place in the basement,” Suho shivers this time.

“There is no such thing as ghost,” Kris muttered back.

 

The two were creeping along the wall hoping to find the two cooped up somewhere in the corner but no such luck.  As they worked their way around the aisle, someone sneezed and it definitely wasn’t them.  The two quickly followed the sound.

 

“Luna….”Krystal scolded.

“Sorry, I couldn’t help it,” Luna whispered apologetically.

 

“Come on, let’s keep going before they catch up,” Krystal urged.  The two began moving faster and in the process, Krystal lost one of her shoes.  She was about to go back for it until she saw two shadows lurking around the corner.  She shook her head and the two began to run for the door.  They could hear footsteps right behind them.  The two opened the door and ran up the stairs and into some more sounds – looks like the rest of them are in the library as well.

 

“Up into the computer labs,” Luna whispered before dragging Krystal along.

 

The two made it up to the second floor right before the elevators chimed opened.  They quickly ducked under the first desk they found and waited for the coast to clear.  Both Lay and Luhan were passing by while talking on the phones.

“I’m checking the computer labs, you check the study areas on this floor,” Luhan instructed Lay.

 

Shortly after that the two heard some more footsteps running up the stair case.

“Make sure to clear the second floor before we move onto the third and fourth floor, last time all of us failed to do so,” Kai stated

 

As soon as all the footsteps faded, both Krystal and Luna stuck their heads out from underneath the desk to see if anyone was still standing around.  Instead of going to the computer labs as planned, they headed back down the stairs.  At the bottom of the stair case, it looks like Xiumin and Chen were guarding the main floor but had their backs turned to them.  The two quietly moved toward the back door.

 

“What do you mean they’re back on the first floor?” Xiumin shouted out loud.

“Not too loud bro,” Chen tried to quiet him down.

 

Both Luna and Krystal heard the report and quickly darted for the back door running into all twelve of the girls that were on stage earlier with them.  What do they want now?

“Looks like one of the Cinderella lost her slippers,” one said.

“We we’re wondering when they would show up here,” the other one added.

 

Luna and Krystal were confused as to why they would be waiting for them as well.

“Don’t look too surprise, you knew if that you ran, they would eventually come after the two of you – but how long before they become tired of your insecurity?” One of them asked.

“Look, we have no idea who you all are but get out of our way,” Krystal shouted.

“If we do, then we’ll have to answer to them.  And trust me honey, we don’t like that very much either,” the taller one stated.

“Oh I’m sure you can sweeten the deal,” Krystal threw at them.

 

One of them made a call stating that both of them were in the back of the building.  Both Krystal and Luna gave other one last glance before sprinting around the corner since the ‘girls’ were just standing in one straight line.

“And now they’re running around to front,” she shouted before following the group.

 

Just when they were about to pass the front entrance of the library, Kris and Suho were storming out from the front door followed by the others leaving them no choice but to run back toward the reception hall.

 

“Luna!  Stop running from me,” Kris shouted.

“You too Krystal,” Suho shouted as well.

 

The two stopped running as soon as they see their own friends approaching – instead of running away, they ran toward them and stood behind Victoria and Amber for protection.  Of course, the two wouldn’t be able to handle all twenty-four them even with Minho and Onew on the sideline.

 

It was like a battlefield – 7 vs. 24.  Can you see which group is already outnumbered?  Face to face, almost everyone was out of breath with an exception to Victoria, Amber, Sulli, Minho, and Onew – who did not participate in the chase.

“I hope you two know that it is very tiring when it comes to chasing you girls around campus,” Kai told them.

 

“No one asked you to,” Krystal blurted.

“That’s enough Krystal,” Suho muttered.

“Or what?” Krystal challenged.

 

“Shall we get along with the introduction since it is late and I like to get my pedicure done before going to bed,” one of them yawns from the back.

“Like we care,” Krystal added.

“Suho, when did you start liking girls made of spitfire – this one is not your usual type: CALM, POLITE, COURTEOUS, all the good deeds you look for in a life mate?” One of the girls’s asked.

“Now is not the good time to discuss this,” Suho replied annoyingly.

“Well if I don’t fit his description, maybe you should suggest him to leave me alone,” Krystal again spitting out more challenges.

 

“Luna, come here please,” Kris asked politely.

Luna paused for a moment before stepping out to meet him heads on.

“I like you to meet my dearly beloved cousin Li Yee,” Kris introduced the too.  “And Li Yee, this is Luna, my girlfriend and my love,” he added.

“Cousins…” Luna stuttered.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you.  I’m Li Yee from his mother’s side of the family, however technically we’re second cousins but we grew up together driving each other nuts.  I’m glad he’s found someone kind and courteous like you,” she greeted.

Luna bowed.

 

“Are you going to introduce my Suho to your girlfriend?” The other girl asked.

“Krystal, come here please,” Suho politely asking her to come forward.

“And if I don’t want to?” Krystal issuing another challenge.

“Then you don’t deserve to be with him,” Li Yee answered.

 

“Krystal, now is not the time to throw a tantrum, he wants you to meet his cousins, and I’m sure your parents taught you some manners,” Victoria tried to persuade her.

Krystal groaned and slowly stepped forward to greet her.

“I’m Sul Ah and I’m Suho’s cousin by blood,” she introduced herself.

“Krystal, nice…to… meet.. you,” she mumbles.

“Believe me, the pleasure is all mine,” Sul Ah smiled.

 

“Now that we’d properly introduced each other, it’s time to go – I have some personal things to discuss with Krystal,” Suho stated.

“And I don’t have anything to say to you,” Krystal flat out told him.

“Yeah – but you have no choice in this matter,” Suho warned her before grabbing onto her wrist and pulling her along as the two left the group.

 

“Help.  Someone help me, please don’t let him take me…………please……….do you not all hear me shouting for help,” Krystal continues to shout as they headed toward the parking lot.

“I suppose we’re going to ignore the couple since it’s their personal problem?” Amber asked.

“Yes, friends do not interfere in friend’s personal life unless asked to – Krystal will just need to find her own way out of the hole she just d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter