The Scandal

The Notorious Playboy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria and Amber just arrived.  The two walked over seeing the paper and just shook their heads.  Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath to think this through carefully.  There must be an explanation.  She pulled out her cell to call him.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

“Hello,” a female voice.  And then she giggles.

“Isn’t this Kris’s phone?” She asked.

“Yes but he’s in the other room with MeiMei and Lian, can I tell him who called,” she giggled.

Luna disconnected.

“What happened?” Victoria asked.

Luna just shook her head.  Handing the paper back to Onew and Minho, she gathered her stuff and walked away to think.  Thinking away from all the bias opinion will clear her thoughts and piece together the puzzle.

1.  Meeting in Jeju
2.  Models
3.  Scandals plaster over the news within hours
4.  Another female person answering his phone

What kind of meeting was this?  Why was he kissing another girl?  And why did someone else rather him answer his phone?

Her cell phone beeped.

‘Luna, come over to my place after school, us girls are going to have dinner and talk over our Busan trip - Vic’

She text back and headed to the library to study but instead she spent the whole hour researching his most recent scandal leading to others.  She read through them and the more pictures she sees, the more irritated she becomes.  While leaving school, she waved of Bo saying she was taking the subway to a friends house - he was baffled.  After she disappeared around the corner, he made the call and followed her.


At Victoria’s place, Amber, Sulli, and Krystal were already waiting for her.  She had no expression and if one didn’t know her, they would mistaken her for a patient with depression.  Vic pulled her into comforting hug.  The others didn’t know what else to say that could cheer her up.  But at the end she brought this upon herself - she should have waited.

“I’m sure he has a reason - don’t over think,” Vic whispers.

She just nodded.  After seeing all the other articles, she was not so sure anymore what is real and not.  An hour after looking at pictures and finalizing activities,  she didn’t have any appetite so she just continue to drink her juice.

Her phone rings.  She looks at the caller ID and it was Kris.  She turned off the phone ignoring his call.  Her friends looked up and already knew who was calling.  Her expression said it all.  

Krystal’s phone ring.  She looked at Luna and she chose not to answer as well.  

“With you two ignoring calls from them, I have a bad feeling they’ll be here soon,” Victoria mumbled.

Ding Dong!

Amber and Sulli groaned.  Victoria got up to see who was at the door downstairs - Kris and Suho.

“I should become a psychic,” she grumbles.  And presses the button to let them enter.  She held the door opened until the two arrived at the door.

“Are they here?” Suho asked.

Victoria nodded but before the two could entered, she stopped them.

“If you’re mad that she didn’t answer her phone, then you only have yourself to blame,’ Victoria stated.

“I’m not mad, I was worried that she didn’t leave with Bo,” Kris stated.

“I don’t blame her after seeing you plastered over the news, I be running a mile too,” Victoria defended Luna.

“What news?” Kris asked.

“The models plastered over you guys!” Victoria almost shouted.

“Models?” The two repeated in unison.

“Oh sure try to act stupid,” Amber shouted from the kitchen.

The two entered gently pushing Victoria aside.

In the living room, Krystal kept her head down and Luna didn’t dare to look at them.

“What news are you guys talking about?” Kris asked again.

Victoria pulled it up online and then showed them what they saw this afternoon.  Kris and Suho bent down to look and both groaned.

“Next time I see her, she is dead meat,” Suho muttered.

“Because of this, you decided to ignore my calls?” Kris asked Luna who was quietly sitting there with no expression.

Luna didn’t respond.

“Come on, we can discuss this at home,” Kris told her.

Luna didn’t respond again.

Kris took a deep breath and walked over to her holding out his hand.  Luna chose to ignore the hand and looked away.  Without further hesitation, he bent down and picked her up throwing her over his shoulder and then grabbing her bags heading out of Victoria’s apartment.  She was pounding on his back and looked up to see her friends who were helpless and had no idea how to react to the scene.

After Kris left, Suho looked directly at Krystal who was avoiding his eyes.

‘Either you come with me willingly or I will do the same,” he told her.

Krystal bit her bottom lips.  

“1.…2.….3.….4.….” he counted.  Krystal stood up and grabbed her bag and walked ahead of him.  No point of arguing with him when she’ll lose anyways.

By the time they got outside, they see Kris driving off and Suho held his door open for her, she stepped in and belted herself.  Furious with their caveman act she turned to face the window without saying a word to him.  Now she’s feeling what Luna is probably going through.

“Those models are heiresses,” he started to explain.

“You don’t need to tell me anything, I’m not your girlfriend so why should I care?” Krystal stated.

“If you weren’t so mad, I probably wouldn’t be explaining myself but you act like you’re my girlfriend, so what do you want me to do,” Suho stubbornly stated.

Krystal covered her ears to prevent herself from listening anymore.  Childish but the best way to let him know she doesn’t care anymore.  He speed all the way to this place.  After pulling into a parking space, she opened her own door and made a run for it.  He quickly caught up and tossed her over his shoulder smacking her at the same time for misbehaving.  She was hitting as hard as she could, in the bedroom, he dumped her on the bed.  She grabbled pillows and started tossing them his way.  He shielded from them and when she ran out of pillows - she looked around for something else to throw at him.

Before she could scramble off the bed, he was already crawling on top pulling her back down toward him to meet hip to hip and face to face.  She grunted and tried to pushed him off.  He pulled her hands apart and spread them above her head.  Her legs at the bottom were tangled with his.

“Get off of me you brute!” She shouted.

“After I’m done with you, then I will,” he told her before bending down and taking her lips.  She tried to twist her head, he releases her hands and held her head in place so he could kiss her thoroughly.  Her hands were hitting what she could to get him off of her.  He was unmovable.  

She bit down hard on his bottom lip so he released her and looked down at her.

“Look old man, I am not like your models who will freely offer my body to a playboy!” Krystal shouted.

“Good to know but I don’t like models,” he told her.

“I don’t care who you like, get off of me now!” She shouted and tried to buck him off.

“Why did you bite me?” He asked.

“To give you a taste of pain,” she said happily.

“You want pain, I’ll show you pain,” he told her quietly.

He slammed his lips against her forcing her to open up.  His legs were applying pressure to make her less movable.  She was grunting.  Tears began to sprang down he cheeks but that was not stopping him.  He continued to kiss her until she fainted from lack of oxygen.  Then he finally released her.



Upon arriving at Kris’s condo, Luna headed straight to her room without looking back but she could feel him right behind her.  She tried the shut the door but he was too fast and pushed it aside stepping into her space.

“This is my space and I want to be alone,” she told him.

“Not until you’ve listened to me,” he told her.

She shook her head and tried to run into the bathroom but he caught her arm and pulled her back to face him.  Instead of staying still she pushed against him to release her.  He held on tighter.

“You’re hurting me,” she winced.

“Then stop moving,” he warned.

“Let go of me,” she winced again.

“Never,” he told her.

She stomped on his foot causing him to lose balance, she then push him aside and ran out of her room into the living looking for the next room to hide in but he was already behind her grabbing her again and tossed her over his shoulders again.  This time he entered his room and dumped her on his bed.  She tried to scramble off but he pulled her back down and covered her body with his.

“I don’t want to sleep with you, get off,” s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter