The Busan Trip

The Notorious Playboy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Enough Kris.  Stop it.”  Suho ordered from behind the couch.  Both Luhan and Lay pulled him off of Onew, while Minho scurried toward him to help him back up. 

 

“Onew, why is Luna here?” Victoria asked.

 

“I brought her here,” Onew muttered.

 

“Why would you do that when you knew we were looking for her?” Victoria asked angrily but worried at the same time.

 

“Luna was not feeling well and I had to get her out before anyone sees her condition,” he tried to explain.

 

“What condition?” Amber asked.

 

“She only goes to this place when she feels lonely, confused, and flustered about something or someone.  I found her right away because I can feel Luna’s desperation for help.  Apparently she is having a difficult time since she looks overwhelmed with exhaustion,” Onew elaborated.

 

Then he turns to face Kris.

 

“I’m right aren’t I?” He asked.

 

Kris remained silent.

 

“You were too caught up in your own world not realizing what she was going through.  And I bet she was hiding from you,” he continues to add.

 

“If the two are having problems, leave it to the two to solve it together.  Why would a third party step into make matters worse?” Victoria finally spoke up.

 

“Because friends should care for one another and offer support when needed,” Onew answered abruptly.

 

“You may be her friend but may I suggest that you remember, you are only her friend and no more than that,” Kris pointed out sternly.

 

Luna started and stretching her limbs.  Her eyes were softly fluttering open and quickly sat up when she saw everyone staring at her.

 

“What’s going on?” She stuttered.

 

“Shouldn’t we be asking you that?” Amber asked.

 

Luna’s expression became solemn as soon as she sees Kris’s angry face along with Onew’s bloody mouth.  Oh boy!  What did she do now?

 

“Oppa, are you okay?” She asked Onew.

 

He nods.

 

“Why did you hit him?” Luna asked Kris.

 

“He was in the process of ing your shirt,” Kris answered holding back his anger.

 

“Why are you so upset?  I was trying to wipe off her sweat since she was fighting off a fever.  Geez, you act like I’m trying to crawl into her pants,” Onew defended himself.  Then he froze.

 

“What’s wrong hyung?” Minho asked.

 

Onew looked from Luna to Kris – back and forth.  Then everything came into place, the move in, the secret getaways, and his over protectiveness.

 

“Oh hell,” he muttered.

 

“Now you understand why I’m mad?” Kris asked gruffly.

 

“Yes.  But you also need to understand that it wasn’t my intention to do that,” Onew tried to reason with him.

 

“Then I suggest you not to lay another finger on her again,” Kris returned the reasonable request.

 

It was a moment of silent in the room.

 

“Let’s go Luna,” Kris ordered.

 

“And if I don’t want to go with you?” She challenged him right back.

 

“You don’t have a choice, I’ll just carry you out,” he answered swiftly.

 

Luna bit down on her bottom lips and stood up to grab her stuff and followed Kris out of Onew’s place.  All his friends followed one by one, except for Suho who was still standing next to Krystal.

 

“Let’s go Krystal,” he said softly.

 

“Go where?” She asked in confusion.

 

Suho just stared at her with a challenging smirk on his face.  Krystal groaned and headed out before they cause another scene.

 

“What happened to our quiet life?” Amber asked out of the blue.

 

Victoria groaned.

 

 

 

The car ride back to his place was quiet.  He was upset but so was she – what right did he have to hit Onew before reasoning with him.  She thought Kris was a reasonable person but guess not when he is very angry.  He pulled into the underground garage and she stormed out of the car entering the condo, heading straight to her room.  She knew he be in a few seconds, he was never far behind.  She tossed her stuff on the table and crawled into bed.

 

He stepped into the room and walked over to the bed yanking her into a sitting position.

 

“Why did you disappear?” He asked angrily.

 

“Until you cool down, I’m not talking to you, leave me alone, I have a headache,” she shouted right back.

 

“Looks like I’m not the only one mad am I, you’re pissed off about something too,” he pointed out.

 

“Whether I’m mad or not, it’s not like you care anyways,” she threw back at him.

 

“If I didn’t care I wouldn’t have sent everyone out to search for you.  You had no idea how worried I was when you didn’t show up for our second class,” he shouted.

 

“If you were worried, you wouldn’t be too busy trying to avoid me at all cost.  What?  You didn’t think I notice?” She asked.

 

“I did not avoid you on purpose.  I’m giving you you’re damn space you keep on asking for.  And when I do, you go all gloomy on me.  What do you want me to do?” He asked in returned.

 

“How about just dumping me and letting me go back to my normal life?” She suggested.

 

“So you can run back to Onew – not going to happen.  I’ve already told you from the beginning, you had your chance and you chose not to take it,” he responded firmly.

 

“Well what if I changed my mind now?” She asked in terms of challenging him.

 

“Over my dead body,” he huffed.

 

“Well now that he knows you’ve been sleeping with me, I doubt he would want me anymore,” she finally told him off and lay back down on the bed.

 

“As long as you remember that I’ve already branded you as mine, no one else is allow to touch you ever again,” he warned her.

 

“What are you?  A beast.”  She muttered.

 

“You want beast.  I’ll show you a beast,” he uttered before pulling the sheets off of her.

 

She shrieked and tried to scramble off the bed but he was quicker and stronger.  He was now on top of her holding her hands above her head, his legs intertwined with his,and his lips forcefully prying hers apart before deepening the kiss.  She had tears streaming down her face but he chose to ignore it and pursue the challenge she had set out for him.  Sooner than later, her body went limp and she fainted.  He then releases her and carried her to his room.  He peeled off her clothes and wiped her body down since she was still warm.  He ran into the kitchen putting together a herbal tea and placing it on the bed side for her to drink when she wakes up.  He dimmed down the lights and peeled off his clothing and crawled into bed pulling her into his embrace.

 

Hours later when she finally woke up, the room was dark but in the corner, the light was dimmed low – and she was very warm.  And .  And so was he – did he?

 

She tried to push him away but he only tighten his hold on her.

 

“Let me go,” she muttered.

 

“Why?” He asked.

 

“I’m hot and sweaty,” she replied hastily.

 

“It doesn’t bother me,” he added happily.

 

“The last thing I remember was you on top of me,” she said sadly.

 

“Yes.  But I didn’t do anything.  I only wipe your body for you since you were still warm.  I would have kept my clothes on but in case you sweat a lot, I didn’t want to catch anything either,” he explained.

 

“Would you ever –- me if I didn’t want to sleep with you?” She asked cautiously.

 

“No Luna.  I would never do that to you. I would probably die before that ever happens.  I will only take what you’ll give me as I’ve promised you from before,” he answered gently.

 

“So why did you do what you did earlier?” She asked cautiously.

 

“You challenged me and I don’t take challenges very lightly, I take them heads on,” he told her.

 

“Are you still mad at me?” She asked.

 

“No.  I’m not mad at you but disappointed that you keep on doubting my feelings,” he said sadly.

 

“Well the way you act, how am I supposed to know you are serious and not the other way around?” She asked.

 

Kris sighs.

 

“I’m guessing I’ll need to start handcuffing us together so you won’t doubt my true feelings toward you ever again,” he mumbles.

 

“No handcuffs necessary,” she quickly told him.  That would be even more embarrassing.

 

“I’m going to run the hot tub, I’ll be back and don’t move,” he told her and headed toward the bathroom.

 

After the hot tub was filled he came back into the bedroom and lifted her off the bed carrying her into the bathroom.  He crawled in behind her holding her very close to him.

 

"What are you doing?" Luna asked with uncertainty.

 

"Helping you wash up so we can have dinner and go to bed," he whispers.

 

"What if I don't want to go to bed with you?" She asked cautiously.

 

"Then you can sleep in your own room but don't say I didn't try," Kris told her gently while massaging her shoulders.

 

"You should just give up on me.................." she mumbles.

 

He shook his head.


“Why would I give up someone who I love?  Yes, we may have our differences but at the end of the day, you’re still a part of me.  By now you should realize Luna, I don’t give up on what belongs to me or whom is part of my life,” he stated firmly.


“But you keep your feelings away from, what am I supposed to think?” She reminded him.


“I’m sorry.  If that is what you feel but there are things I cannot share until I feel it safe to do so - then there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter