The New Semester

The Notorious Playboy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Minho warned us that they wouldn’t be too excited to hear from us,” Xiumin stated begrudgingly.

“And yet again – we’re the bad guys,” Kai groaned.

“Where is Luna?” Kris asked while glancing around for her.

“Who’s Luna?” Victoria asks in return.

“Luna – my girlfriend,” Kris replies not liking where this was heading.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know your girlfriend,” Victoria shrugs.

Kris was now frowning at them.

 

“Look, we’re sorry.  If you are all mad about us disappearing – we had no choice at that time,” Suho apologizes for the group.

“Like unnie said from the beginning, we don’t know you or whomever you’re looking for,” Amber inserted.

“Bro, looks like your plan is not working.  What should we do now?” Tao muttered from the back.

“You all could leave us alone,” Krystal suggested.

Suho stared at Krystal from the sideline and noticed that she no expression whatsoever.  It was almost déjà vu all over from their previous meeting at that beginning of the school year.

 

“Krystal, we need to talk,” Suho suggested.

“Us?  I don’t know what about, I don’t even know you,” Krystal shrugs.

Kris could only sigh.

“Again, I ask where is Luna?” He asks again.

Only this time Sulli giggles.

“Not so smart this time around,” she commented.

“Do you know something we don’t?” Chanyeol asked.

“What I don’t know, you already know.  What I know – you don’t have any right to know,” she smartly replies.

“Give them two months alone and they learn to sharpen their knives,” Kai shivers.

“Girls can be very scary,” Sehun nods.

“Well at least we can all agree on that,” Victoria smirks.

 

The bell from the tower begins to chime –  9:00am.

“Excuse us, we have classes to attend – nice meeting you all even though we have no idea who you all are,” Victoria waved them off as they left together.

“Sometimes they could be a pain in the ,” Kai commented.

“Yeah, but who’s fault?” Xiumin points out.

Kris and Suho could only groan in frustration.  Unbelievable!

 

“What’s next?” Luhan asks.

“Plan B,” Suho mutters.

“I already told you Plan A was going to backfire,” Xiumin adds.

“Yeah.  But we wanted to try it to be on the safe side,” Lay tried to defend their first option.

“Well Plan B – it’s all up to Chanyeol and Suho,” Xiumin stated.

“And Sulli does not look so gullible this time around,” Kai adds.

“She’s a fast learner,” Suho agrees.

“You just worry about your gem and leave Miss Sassy to me,” Chanyeol chuckles.

“And while you two are at it, take it easy and try not start another war,” Xiumin reminds them.

“Tell that to him,” Chanyeol points to Suho.

 

After class, Victoria and Amber were waiting near the entrance for the both Sulli and Krystal to come out of the building nearest the entrance when all twelve cars appeared in a row out of nowhere.

“What now?” Amber muttered.

“Hi ladies,” Xiumin greeted them.

Victoria could only frown in annoyance to their spectacular entrance.

“Something tells me that you are up to something,” Victoria remarks.

 

Krystal and Sulli were just coming out of the building and all the boys quickly surrounds both Victoria and Amber while Suho and Chanyeol grabs the other two who were really surprised to see them.

“Yah!” Krystal shouted as Suho quickly ushers her into his car.

“Let go of me,” Sulli also shouted as Chanyeol pushes her into his car.

 

As soon as the girls were in the vehicles, the boys bowed and abruptly left the scene.

“Uh….what just happened?” Amber was dumbfounded.

“As usual, they haven’t changed much from the last time,” Victoria groaned.

“Well…..what should we do now?” Amber asked.

“Nothing.  We will just have to wait and see,” Victoria shook her head.

“What about Luna?” Amber asks again.

“We’ll remain quiet for now.  I already knew eventually he’ll be back and I know she already knew that but wanted to try something else.  If they’re truly meant to be together – he’ll find her without our help,” Victoria sighs.

“Hmm.  I wonder why they took the two of them only,” Amber pondered.

“Simple.  They’re easier to break than us,” Victoria pointed out.

“I hope they won’t give anything away,” Amber sighs.

 

Back at the condo, Krystal and Sulli were both surrounded by twelve very familiar looking faces again.

“Welcome back ladies,” Suho greeted them.

The two remained silent.

“So they’re still pretending that they don’t know us……” Chanyeol chuckles.

“Separate them and try it that way, “ Kai suggested.

“Good idea,” Chanyeol agrees.

 

Suho pulls Krystal along to his room while Chanyeol tossed Sulli onto his shoulder carrying her off to his room.  All you could hear was constant shouting until the doors were closed – then the concreted condo became QUIET.

 

In Suho’s room.

“Let go of me!” Krystal shouted.

“For now,” Suho agrees and released her as soon as he locked the doors.

“What on earth could you bullies want from us that you haven’t already taken?” Krystal shouted.

“No need to yell at me, I am only two feet in front of you,” Suho points out.

“What’s the point of talking nicely when you don’t even listen in the first place?” She tosses back at him.

“True.  But that was not answer we were looking for,” he smirks leaning against the door.

“What do you want then?” She asks.

“The correct answer, of course,” Suho suggested.

“And that is?” Krystal asks.

“Where Luna is hiding out?” Suho asks.

“I see.  She’s not hiding out but completing a personal assignment of herself,” she vaguely answers him.

“And that would be?” Suho asks again.

“Something personal to her and herself only – it has nothing to do with you or anyone else,” Krystal answers him vaguely.

 

Suho only chuckles.

“What so funny?” She asks.

“I would have thought you’ve mature over the break but I was wrong – you’re still the same gem I left two months ago,” Suho smiles.

“That’s where you’re wrong.  I may look the same on the outside and speak the same as before but deep inside of me – I’m not the same person anymore,” Krystal disagrees.

“And how are you different?” He asks.

“I’m no longer naïve nor am I that innocent anymore.  I was thankful for the break and it allowed me enough room to experience other stuff,” Krystal answers.

“Other stuff…..like what?” Suho asked out of curiosity.

“So your spy didn’t tell you?” Krystal questioned him.

“Spy.  I don’t have any spies and we stopped tracking your whereabouts after we lost Minho’s contract and plus none of you were no longer in any danger,” Suho answers.

“I see.  Well basically, I took your offer into consideration and met other people,” Krystal explains.

“Other people?” Suho repeats.

“Yes.  Other  people as in human beings.  So it really helped me discover my true self,” Krystal continues to explain.

“And exactly what did you learn?” He asks.

“Love comes in different forms – small, large, you name it but you cannot force someone to love you if they don’t want to so I’ve decided to move on,” Krystal answers bluntly.

“Move on?” He repeats.

“Yes.  Just like Luna – move on,” Krystal nods.

“And exactly where have Luna moved onto?” He asks back to the main topic again.

 

Krystal her head to one side and another and finally giving him a wicked smile.

“What makes you think I’m going to tell you?” She challenges him.

“Because you know the main reason I’m dealing with you personally is because of Luna – otherwise it would be either Lay or Kai.  I thought it was best I handle you myself,” he warns her.

“How kind of you but I know the real reason?” She smiles.

“And that is…?” He wonders.

“You care about in some way but rather keep it to yourself.  And plus you can’t stand me being alone with someone else if not you,” Krystal smiles.

“Is that so?” He asks.

“Yeah.  Otherwise I don’t have a problem dealing with Kai either, he’s kind of cute.  Is he single?” She asks.

Suho only gave her a blank stare.

“If you have nothing else for me, I’m rather exhausted since I barely got any rest last semester – I thought I catch up this semester,” she told him.

“And you already know you’re not leaving until you give me the answer I need,” he reminded her.

“Yeah.  I know but you also need to know you’re treading on thin water here buddy.  You and your group of pals damaged my best friend’s heart so if you think we’re going to help you find her – think again.  It’s payback time!” Krystal’s last message to him.

 

 

“Yah!  What gives you the right to drag me in here?” Sulli gave him a push right after he set her back down on her feet.

“I’m only following orders,” Chanyeol replied with a warm smile.

“Bullies!” Sulli shouted.

“Look, you don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter