The Positive Result

The Notorious Playboy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dashing toward the restroom, her friends followed in pursuit.

Collapsing to the ground, she released all her tears.

“Don’t cry Luna, I’m sure Kris has a reason,” Sulli tried to comfort her.

“My dream was right.  He would leave me when this is all over,” she hiccupped.

“What are you talking about?” Victoria asked.

“I just had this feeling all along that this was too good to be true,” she cried.

 

Her four friends crouched down around trying to comfort her from crying anymore. 

“I need to get out of here,” she mumbles.

“We’ll get you out here,” Victoria told her.

“Without being seen.  I don’t want to see them right now,” Luna cried.

“Leave it to us, we’ll take care of it,” Victoria assured her.

“Um.   What are we going to do?  We’re out numbered,” Amber pointed out.

“We’ll go out and explain that Luna hasn’t been feeling well and she needed a few extra minute to clean up before joining us.  While we are detaining them, Krystal will help her leave,” Victoria explained.

Amber, Sulli, and Krystal slowly nodded.

 

Going out the back way, they crossed the street and headed for the subway.

“Where to unnie?” Krystal asked.

“I have nowhere to go,” Luna replied sadly.

“Well, we can’t go to my home, they’ll look there too.  How about we go to Incheon?  They would probably never look for us there – they probably think we went really far,” Krystal suggested.

“Who do we know in Incheon?” Luna asked.

“My grandma lives in Incheon but she is away and I know where she leaves her spare key,” Krystal answered hastily making sure they weren’t being followed.

“Let’s go.  And thank you for still helping me, I don’t want to jeopardize your relationship with Suho,” Luna thanked her.

“If he truly cares for me then he would understand this situation,” Krystal stated.

Luna nods agreeing with her choice of words.

 

 

“They’ve been in there for a long time, are you sure Luna is alright?” Mei asked.

“What do you care?” Amber asked.

“I just feel bad.  She didn’t look too good when she left,” Mei softly answered.

Kris’s phone began to beeped urgently.  He pulled it out and noticed the signal was moving really really fast.

“They have to be on a bus or something,” Suho pointed out.

“Who?” Victoria asked.

“Luna and Krystal, who else,” Suho replied.

“But I thought they were in the bathroom,” Mei said while looking toward the direction of the restrooms.

“Typical Krystal and Luna, the two are running away again,” Kai stated.

“Can you blame them?” Sulli asked.

 

“Minho, began tracking them and send us their final destination,” Kris instructed before leaving.

Suho followed.

Mei tried to follow but was held back by Tao and Sehun.

“What?” She asked.

“You’re not needed, so you can’t follow,” Tao told her huskily.

“Well I want to help if I can,” she tried to pry her arms free.

“You’ll only make it worse, so stay put,” Lay ordered.

She ended up rolling her eyes.

 

“The rest of us are going to head over to the condo, Luhan, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol – put these three in your cars and bring them along,” Xiumin instructed.

Victoria, Sulli, and Amber stood there with their mouths gaping opened.

“I tried to warn you girls earlier on but nobody listened to me, so you’re all on your own.  I got some work to do,” Minho sighs and left the café carrying his laptop.

“Let’s go,” Xiumin lead the way.

“What about me?” Mei asked.

“Do what you want to do – it’s not like you’ll listen to us anyways,” Lay muttered.

 

 

At the condo, all cell phones were removed from Victoria, Sulli, and Amber’s purses.  Even with them protesting, they were still outnumbered.

“I told you.  We should have just left with them,” Amber groaned.

“Now it’s not the time,” Victoria moaned.

“If they left way before the guys, how is Minho supposed to find them?” Sulli naively asked.

“If you hadn’t notice, they were tracking them.  They knew immediately when they were gone,” Amber pointed out.

“By what?” Sulli asked with much confusion.

“My guess, the necklace,” Victoria guessed correctly.

“Hmm.  That makes a lot of sense now,” Amber mumbled.

“So how long do we need to stay here?” Victoria asked.

“Until we find them,” Luhan vaguely answered.

 

“Obviously she does not want to be found so why are you even looking for her or them,” Mei pointed out.

“Whether they want to be found or not – it’s not up to them but us,” Lay agitatedly stated.

“So she must someone very special to the all of you otherwise you wouldn’t be this upset,” she curtly added.

“She means a lot to Kris therefore she is considered as an important person to us – do you have a problem with that?” Kai asked.

“Me.  No, of course not.  I’m just curious why you guys are all worried about her, it’s not like they’re going to get married or anything like that,” she replied.

“How do you know that?” Kai asked.

“Well, he’s going to marry me,” she said happily.

“What makes you think he isn’t already married to her?” Xiumin asked.

“Well for one, they’re not wearing a ring and two, he would have told me,” she answered without a pause.

 

“How do you not know the two are already physically and emotionally attached together?  When you’re in a relationship, how much are you willing to share with others without giving too much away?  How can you claim someone as yours when they are fully resisting your feelings?  How?” Victoria asked all at once.

“Hmmm.  Are you saying he is in love with your friend that disappeared because she couldn’t face the truth?” Mei asked.

“Whether he is in love with her or not – I cannot answer that for you.  But what I can tell you and I’m sure the rest of them could attest to, Kris will not let Luna go easily no matter how much she’ll resist.  I have never met anyone like him with a status like his, lowering himself for someone who does not admire his background but for only who he is,” Victoria gently stated.

“I have no idea what you’re trying to say,” she admits.

“You’ll understand soon enough,” Victoria curtly ended the discussion.

Mei glanced around the room and everyone slowly nodded agreeing with Victoria.

“I’ll guess I will have to see for myself,” she murmured.

 

 

“Are you absolutely sure?” Suho asked and then nods.

“Where are they?” Kris asked while driving at full speed when he can.

“Incheon,” Suho sighs.

“Who is in Incheon?” He asked.

“Krystal’s grandmother,” Suho sighs again.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

“I hate to side with them but for once I concur with them running away this time,” Suho releases a breath of frustration.

“I know.  But if I was to speak up, you know how Mei is – outspoken and very blunt,” Kris sighs.

“Yeah.  But we love her guts,” Suho points out.

“True.  She does what she has to do to get the job done but I need to make it plain and clear that I’m already spoken for,” Kris releases another breath of frustration.

“I agree.  Let’s hope she’ll pick out of our group.  I don’t know if I could handle her as a sister in law,” Suho groaned.

“You and me both,” he agrees.

 

“Luna go rest in my old room while I try to make something edible,” Krystal helped her into the room.

“I’m not hungry,” she whispers.

“You have to eat something,” Krystal adamantly stated.

“Maybe some juice,” Luna suggested.

“I’ll see what I can find.  Get some rest and don’t do anything without calling for help,” Krystal ordered.

Luna nods.

 

In the kitchen, she searched the cupboard and found some can soup that could be used as base for a meal and luckily the fridge was fully stocked.

“I suppose I could start out with a stew,” Krystal grumbles and got to work.

Twenty minutes later, the stew was completed and pouring into a small bowl, she carries it into the room where Luna was fast asleep.

“Unnie, wake up,” Krystal tried to shake her awake.

Luna groaned.

“Unnie, what’s wrong?” She asked.

 

As soon as she smells the food, her stomach began to churn and she made a dash for the bathroom puking.

Blech!  Ugh!

“Luna…why are you puking?  Are you sick?” Krystal asked.

“The smell….” Luna whispers.

“What’s wrong with the smell?  It smells normal to me,” Krystal wonders.

“I can’t take the smell,” Luna cries softly.

“Why?  Only pregnant women can’t handle the smell…….”Krystal froze.

Luna sinks onto the ground still holding the toilet seat for balance.

“Luna…are you pregnant?” Krystal stutters.

Tears began to fall.

“Oh my gosh…when did you know?” Krystal gently asked.

“I just found out and then today….I’m so stupid,” Luna cries.

“No, you are not.  It’s him.  Don’t blame yourself,” Krystal tries to shake some sense into her.

“How can I be so naïve?” Luna continues to cry.

 

Krystal collapse onto the ground with her as well.

“I don’t want to tell him either.  I don’t want him to feel obligated or anything,” Luna softy mumbles.

“You may not but he’s the father,” Krystal points out.

“It’s my fault,” Luna blaming herself.

“Um.  If I’m not mistaken, it takes two to make a baby,” Krystal corrected.

“What should I do?” Luna asks.

“I don’t know unnie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter