The Move

The Notorious Playboy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Someone should go and calm her down,” Xiumin suggested.

“Since you came up with the idea, I recommend you,” Kai agrees.

Xiumin releases a breath and entered the kitchen with his head held high.  Then you can hear more banging and clinging.

“Please don’t burn my new silver pots,” D.O. mumbles.

More noise came from the kitchen and not even a minute pass by, Xiumin scrambled out of the kitchen.

“Um.  I guess she took over the kitchen,” Xiumin shrugs.

“What happened?” Baekhyun asked.

“She’s a bit upset, that’s all,” Krystal grumbles.

And Suho just shrugs.

 

Thirty minutes later, Victoria appeared in the doorway holding a tray.

“Kris, will you bring this to Luna and make sure she eats all of it,” she instructs him.

“Yes, I can do that and thank you for making her dinner,” he accepted the tray and headed toward the room.

Then she turned to look at D.O. and Baekhyun.

“Will you two set the table?” She asked.

They nodded quickly and got to work.

“And Xiumin, will you help Amber carry the dishes into the main dining room?” She asked.

He nodded and quickly scampered into the kitchen.

 

“Who made you boss around here?” Mei asked jokingly.

“Not a word from you or I’ll duck tape you quiet,” she warned her.

“Jeez.  I was just kidding,” Mei took a step back.

“Lesson number one, when Vic-Omma is mad, remain quiet,” Krystal advised her.

“No kidding,” Mei murmured.

“Everyone situate yourself in the dining room………….please,” Victoria instructed.

All the boys quickly moved into the dining room with the girls following behind.  Mei tippy toe backward watching her back in case Victoria decides to throw something at her.

“Eat up,” she orders.

“Thank you for the food,” they all out shouted in unison.

 

After dinner was finished, Victoria made all the boys cleaned up while the girls sat in the sitting room around her staring into thin air.

“Are you still upset?” Sulli whispers.

“What do you think?” She grumbles.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” Sulli nods.

“Unnie, you have to let it go.  I mean, they’re grown adults now,” Krystal points out.

“I agree,” Suho added while carrying the dirty towel into the kitchen.

Victoria gave him a look.

“I know.  Just keep cleaning…” he mumbles and enters the kitchen.

“Unnie, Krys is right.  Luna is an adult and really we have no say in this matter,” Amber starts to say.

Victoria closes her eyes and began to meditate.

 

Mei took the chance and walked away from the group heading toward the bedroom with the door ajar, she peeks in.  Kris was lying on the bed with her while she was fast asleep.  His eyes were closed but she could tell he was still awake. Yet he held her tightly, consoling her by staying close.  He looked very protective of her.  Was Victoria right?

Luna began jerking.  Kris opened his eyes and grabbed the nearest bowl on the nightstand for her.  She vomited continuously while he patted her back.  Grabbing a tissue, he cleaned and wiped her tears. Placing the bowl back onto the nightstand, he brought the glass filled with water to her lips for a sip.  After sipping a mouthful of water, she laid back down while he put away everything.  Crawling back onto the bed, he pulled her back into his arms kissing her on the top of head.  She closes her eyes again.

“Go back to bed honey, I’ll be here when you wake up,” he told her softly.

She only nodded and closed her eyes again.

Mei slowly steps back from the door and turned around finding herself facing Lay and Suho.

 

In the vacant room, they pulled her in closing the door behind them.

“So what Victoria said was true – he really does care about that girl,” she commented.

They nodded.

“So I am assuming you two are going to warn me off again?” She asked.

They shrugged.

“I’m finding it hard to believe that my ICE MACHINE prince is warming up to a no body,” she continues to say.

“From the beginning, he wanted her and he gave her some time until he made the move – I’ve never seen him this cautious my entire life with another being besides us,” Suho stated.

“Nor has he ever wanted anyone this bad by his side,” Lay adds.

“What’s wrong with her?” She asks.

“She’s not feeling well. He really wanted to take her back home to his place since the two live together but I said it was closer to come here,” Suho answers.

She was shock.

“They live together?” She asked.

“Yeah.  From the beginning, he asked her to move in,” Lay replies happily.

“What happened to the Kris we all knew?” She asked.

“Simple.  He fell in love,” Suho answered with a smile.

“He found his other half,” Lay added.

“With all respect to you, I’m going to ask you to please leave them be.  No matter how much you may want to visualize yourself with him – it’s impossible now,” Suho requested.

“And if I don’t,” she wondered.

“Then we’ll have to cut our ties,” Suho quietly warned her.

“You don’t have to threaten me, since I’ve known you guys for a long time now – I’ll listen to you all for now.  But if she hurts him in any way, I’ll be back to return the favor,” she promises before exiting the room and from the house without biding anyone a farewell.

 

In the sitting room, the boys scattered around avoiding any eye contact with Victoria who was still steaming from the meeting earlier.

“So anyone want to share how his uncle got caught?” Krystal asked.

“Can we talk now?” Xiumin whispers.

Victoria nods.

“The meeting that we had that afternoon, our security team followed him and managed to catch him,” Xiumin started.

“How did they know where he was?” Victoria asked.

“Do you guys remember Luna saying something about Kris paying off her aunt a couple of times?” Suho asked.

They all nodded.

“The checks that were written – it was intentionally written to trace his whereabouts,” Xiumin explained.

“But those checks were written a long time ago, why did security just now locating him?” Amber asked.

“I’ll explain this one.  The checks were written a long time ago but they were not cashed until recently.  At first we thought he was in Daegu but when the checks were not cashed immediately – something was not right,” Minho explains.

“When did the checks get cashed?” Victoria asked.

“The day I returned to Busan after I left Suho’s safe house,” he answers and continues, “and that’s where I got caught upon my return.”

“By who?” Amber asked.

“The two goons and his uncle who was sitting in the car – they questioned me about my whereabouts and if I knew Kris but I played dumb.  Unfortunately I didn’t realize Luna’s aunt recognize me from some of our group pictures.  She was walking back to the car and waved at me – that’s when I got in trouble.  Before they could grab me, I made a run for it and managed to lose them but before that, I suffer some cuts and bruises.  But nothing major, of course,” he explains.

 

“I had to stay low but I needed to get somewhere I could send a message to them,” Minho continues to explain.

“The signal?  Suho said he almost didn’t see it,” Krystal interrupted.

“I sent out twenty signals the next day but it took me longer than normal since I was injured and had to secure my access to use the Busan tower,” he continues to say.

“If it wasn’t for that signal, we would be in deep trouble,” Suho explains.

The girls slowly nodded understanding the situation.

“So what now?” Victoria asked.

“We wait for her aunt to make a move or appear again,” Suho answers.

“Luna mentioned something about that while we were in the room with her.  How dangerous would you consider her to be?” Victoria finally spoke up.

“On a scale from one to ten, with ten be the most dangerous, her aunt would rank a ten,” Kai answers for Suho, who ended up nodding along.

“You think she would hurt her own niece?” Amber was dumbfounded.

“For money, she can.  We seen her in action before so we believe she can if she really wanted to,” Luhan agrees.

The girls were astonished.  They never really liked her aunt in the first place but to hurt your own blood for money………..unbelievable.

 

“Where did that snob go?” Amber finally asked realizing she was missing from the group.

“She left,” Lay answered.

“Without bidding her farewell?” Victoria snorted.

“She didn’t have a choice,” Lay quietly remarked.

Krystal looked at Suho who shrugged it away.  It was nothing important therefore end of discussion.

 

“So what’s wrong with Luna?” Kai asked out of the blue.

“Luna is pregnant,” Suho muttered.

“Oh……………………………………” all the boys slowly nodded.

“But we need to give them some space since Luna is having a difficult time at the moment,” Suho suggested.

They all nodded again.

“And if she needs anything, help her get it without questioning her move,” Suho added.

“We’re going to be uncles..?” Sehun was amazed by the thought of becoming an uncle at an early age.

“I thought Xiumin be the first but Kris is first in line,” Tao shared his dream.

“Not me.  No way.  I am glad to watch from the sideline,” Xiumin disagrees with his dream.

Everyone softly chuckles to the warm environment.

 

“Why do I have this feeling that something is going to go wrong?” Victoria could not help but wondered.

“We have that feeling everyday but we can only take it one day at a time,” Suho agreed.

“Is something bad going to happen?” Krystal asked.

“We don’t know.  We’ll have to wait and see.  For now, we just need to make sure Luna is not over-stressed or doing too much for herself,” Suho shook his head.

Everyone sat their frowning.  Someone’s future cannot be predicted but some of it can be prevented if cautious however without any lead, they’re all back to base one.

 

“I know this is totally off topic but how many more hidden girls does Kris have hiding away in the background?” Sulli chirped up.

Everyone turned and looked at her.

“Hidden girls?” Chanyeol repeated.

“You know girls you’re all okay with but girls he is not seriously seeing…” Sulli slowly explained.

All the guys were thinking about the question seriously for a moment but suddenly they all ended up laughing together.

“What so funny?” Sulli asked.

“Believe it or not……..we don’t know either.  They’ll come and go just like Mei but as far as we know – he has a lot of girls that drools after him although he has never dated any,” Chanyeol laughs.

“So are you saying, we can expect more of them appearing one by one like today?” Sulli asked.

“They’ll come and go.  Kris made up his mind and I doubt he would change it unless under a certain condition but you can be assure he would not choose any of them over Luna,” Tao answers in Chanyeol’s place who still trying to figure out the best way to answer h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter