Epilogue: The Big Day

The Notorious Playboy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****************2 Years Later**********************

 

“Honey…….(weeping) it’s your perfect day,” her mother was covered in tears.

“Mom, stop crying.  You’ll make me cry too,” Luna wanted to cry her eyes out but she was already dolled up for her biggest day.

“”Yes mom, stop before your ruin her make-up.  You did this on graduation day too,” Lulu agreed.

While her mom finished wiping her tears, her maid of honor Lulu helped her put on her veil for the finishing touch.

 

Her were finally finished with their last minute touches and joined her in front of the mirror.

“You look beautiful Luna,” Victoria commented happily.

“You did too when you wedded Kyuhyun last year,” Luna blushed.

“But today is your day – are you ready?” Victoria smiled.

“I’m so nervous unnie,” Luna shivers.

“Once you see him, you’ll be fine.  Everything will be fine,” Victoria assured her.

“After me, we only have to wait another six month and it will be Ambers’ turn,” Luna gushed.

“Please….don’t remind me,” Amber became shy.

 

Everyone laughed.

 

“Krystal, did you and Suho finalize your date,” Sulli asks.

“Exactly six months after Amber and Key ties the knot,” Krystal gushes.

“Awww….I’m jealous,” Sulli blushed.

“Please don’t tell me you and Chanyeol are already talking marriage?” Victoria asked.

“No.  But I think he’s the one for me,” Sulli smiles yet she was very shy.

“Who would have thought you all would be getting married before me?” Lulu asked with much envious in her tone.

“Who knows…maybe today you’ll find your partner too?” Luna .

“Oh enough…let’s get this show on the road,” Lulu slapped it off while smiling at her sister for finding true happiness.

 

“Won’t it be odd that you only have the five of us as your bridesmaids while Kris has eleven groomsmen?” Lulu asks.

“For once, the girls are outnumbered in this event,” Luna shrugs.

“Not so fast……..I made it,” Elly jumped with joy from the door.

“Elly!” They all shouted in unison.

“Sorry I’m late. I didn’t think I was going to make it here in time.  But thank goodness for private charter planes,” Elly smiles.

 

“Hurry…your dress is over here and we need to get you all pretty up,” the stylist interrupts the reunion and literally dragged her into a different room.

 

Elly was in Canada running the business from the Vancouver corporate office and missed the flight back home since the meeting ran longer than normal.  Luckily the private charter plane was ready to pick her up and bring her back just in time for her brother’s big day. And yes, she has recovered and started walking just a little over a year ago.

 

 

Everyone was lined up at the door, her dad was just on the opposite side of the door. 

 

Her sister Lulu, maid of honor was dressed in a one shoulder - one piece satin pink dress that tulip to her knees.  Her right shoulder sparked all the way from the top to the waist with sparking pink lotus gems.

 

Amber, Krystal, Sulli, Elly and Victoria were all in a pink satin tube dress that flow freely to their knees.  The top portion of their dress (tube wrap) was covered with pink lotus gems around from front to the back.  They looked like princesses….all of them.

 

Her dress was just perfect for her.  It was a one strap dress.  The thin strap was made of clear white lotus diamonds. The dress fitted her body perfectly with the front portion ending at her knees and the rest floating behind her as a train.  Not too long and not too short.  Just perfect!  She’s not wearing any heavy jewelry.  Just her diamond lotus gem ring that she accepted from Kris and a small thin pinkish veil with her lotus gem glimmering down the material that leveled down to her waist.

 

Everyone’s hair was put up beautifully with a diamond lotus hair pin clipped on somewhere. 

 

Flower:  One single pink lotus flower.

 

 

“Are you ready Luna?” Lulu asks one more time.

“Ready or not – let’s get this show on the road,” Luna shouted happily.

 

Once the door opens, she could tell her dad just stopped crying.  His eyes were all red and droopy.

“Daddy……” Luna wanted to weep.

“Don’t mind your old man………..I can’t believe I’m marrying off my daughter,” he choked on gush of tear.

“Dad, you’re as bad as mom.  But on the positive note, it’s not like she’s moving to another country,” Lulu tried to lighten the mood.

“Only traveling a lot,” Luna winced.

“I know he’s a good man.  Three months ago, when he arrived with his parents, his sister, his friends, and with gifts trailing along, I already knew what he came for.  I wanted to say no, not yet but I could tell whether it was now or later – he would still be the only one for my Luna.  I wish you the best and I love you so much,” her dad cried.

“I love you too daddy,” she wanted to cry but Lulu gave her the look which stopped her immediately.

 

“Let’s go,” Lulu took a deep breath and led the group outside.

 

It was an outdoor wedding.  Believe it or not the wedding was held on campus in the front entrance courtyard where the two had recently graduated from not too long ago.  A signal was sent to the orchestra group and the wedding march band began to play.

 

Up front, the groom and his groomsmen took their place facing the crowd. Lulu took the first step to join them.  Walking down the aisle everyone awed and smile at the maid of honor and the bridesmaids who were making their way up front.  Then it was Luna’s turn.

 

“It’s not too late to run,” her father whispers.

Luna could only chuckle.

“But he’ll find you no matter where you go, so we might as well make it your special day,” her father adds jokingly.

“I think I made him waited long enough,” she smiles.

“That’s my girl,” her father nodded and begins walking toward the front where her handsome prince awaits her arrival.

 

It felt like an eternity walking toward him but when she finally reached him, her father handed her over to him and gave him a yearning hug that choked up not only her but Kris as well.  Glancing at her wedding parties up front, their eyes were red and teary.  Even the commencer at the podium, Bo his bodyguard was getting teary.  It should be the happiest day of their lives but everyone was crying.

 

“Take care of my baby, my son,” her father last words before pushing the two forward and heading over to her mother who was in front  of the audience wiping some more tears.

 

Upfront, Bo stood underneath the cherry blossom tree smiling at the two as they approach him.  The two bowed down and he bowed back.

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, we thank you all for joining us as these two lovely pairs come together for an eternity union and beyond.  I can say as a friend and a family member, I can vouch that these two clearly belong to each other and is also very honor to be standing on this podium.  Let’s begin with their exchange of vows to each other,” Bo commenced.

 

“I Kris, also your Wufan is honor to be your other half to uphold and promise you many years of happiness filled with love and also a partner for life. (Taking a deep breath)  Luna, when I first met you, we were only kids who didn’t know any better then but somehow we were drawn to each other.  Till this day the attraction only grew.  There’s not a day that I do not breathe without thinking about you and everything we’ve gone through to be standing here today in front of everyone to only end our single hood but to open the door to our new life as a married couple.  I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being a forgiving person with an open mind who not only loves me for just me but for putting up with my selfish needs before your own

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter