The Beginning

The Notorious Playboy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First day of school is always awkward however for most students this is something that should be normal but since the two campuses has been merged into one, the campus is now filled with students that never seen each other before and now they will be sharing the classrooms, lunchroom, and library.

Luna was waiting under the blossom tree near the entrance where she always waited for her friends to arrive. Although she will only sees Krystal and Sulli once a week for a class, breakfast is a must do for them. While she was waiting, she had her ears plugged listening to some of her soothing morning music checking her emails and did not even noticed the three nicely suited up male student standing next to her.

Someone tapped her and she looked up and had to hold a gasp in. She stood up and was as a least a good foot shorter than them with her plain sandals on.

“I’m sorry, we are looking for the Yin Hall, room 456, can you tell us where that is?” one asked her.

“You walk straight to the back and then the bridge on the right, you’ll see Yin’s hall, then take the stairs to the fourth floor but they don’t allow students in the building until after 9:00am,” Luna replied.

“Are you a first year student?” another one asked her.

“No, my name is Luna and I am a second year student, welcome to Lu Yin Ar…I mean Lu Yin Scholar University, I assume you guys are from the other campus…right?” she replied.

“Yes. My name is Suho, this is Kris and Luhan and we were originally from Blue Scholar University, across the street,” Suho answered politely.

“Luna” someone shout from behind her.

Turning around she sees both Krystal and Sulli running toward her.

“Unnie…sorry, we woke up late,” the two explained at the same time.

“Who are they?” Krystal asked.

“Ah these, well they were originally from Blue Scholar University before the two school merged into one, Suho, Luhan, and Kris,” Luna replied.

The two bowed politely and the three nodded stiffly. Then they walked away to go stand in a group of crowd that looks like them.

“Rude?” Krystal said questionably.

“Maybe shy,” Sulli added.

Luna shrugged.

Shortly after that both Victoria and Amber arrived, the five walked up the stairs and found an empty table in the café. The four sat down while Victoria went up to the counter to order some food.

“Wow, the café expanded big time,” Luna said.

“Really?” Sulli asked.

“Yeah, it was much smaller than this, I guess with the merge, we needed to expand here to handle students from both campuses” Luna answered.

“Mmmmm….” They said together.

Suddenly the café got really quiet after twelve good-looking male students walked in and found a large table in the corner to settle into.

“What’s so special about them?” Krystal asked.

Luna shrugged.

Victoria came back with food and woke up Amber who was dozing off at the table.

“They must be from the campus across the street and now they probably feel awkward being on this side of the campus,” Victoria said somberly.

“Who, what, where…?” Amber asked.

“Eat first…sleepy head,” Victoria ordered.

Everyone ate happily not noticing all the eyes going toward the table filled with twelve animated looking characters in the corner.

“Why is everyone staring at us like they’ve never seen people in suits?” DO ask.

“I don’t know but it’s quite annoying,” Baekhyun answered.

“Everyone except for one table,” Kris added.

All twelve boys turned and looked at the table where Luna and her friends were eating happily away.

“Luna seemed nice,” Suho said.

“And helpful,” Luhan added.

“Yeah…..but I don’t know about her friends though,” Kris added.

“Remember, we can’t make any judgment until we really know them – friendly lesson 101 when making new friends,” Xiumin said brightly.

Everyone groaned.

It was almost 9:00am, most students have already left before that to make their way to class. Suho, Luhan and Kris followed the direction earlier to locate their first class. Ahead of them, they see Luna and Victoria walking in the same direction and into the same building but Victoria got off on the second floor while Luna continued onto the fourth floor and into the same room they were heading too.

Upon entering the room, Luna was sitting in the front talking to some other students next to her. They chose the seats across the room where they recognize some students from their previous classes. The professor enters the room and sees the segregation line drawn between the two schools and he was not going to have that here on the first day of school.

“Now, students the first lesson today is getting along with each other – sitting apart like this will only raise problems, so first thing first, mix up now or I will mix you up,” the professor stated.

A few got up and sat on the other side, a few from the other side moved to the opposite side and sat down. Kris sat down at the desk next to Luna, she sat there trying not to show any expression since she was the only student that was sitting next to “private” scholar student.

“Good, that is a bit better. Now let’s start with the first section of your Art History book, we are going to run through the first few page – then I’ll leave you to work on an activity with a partner before the class is over, and preferably someone you do not know,” the professor instructed.

After an hour of lecturing, the professor assigns them a photo in their lesson book to write a comparative essay in pairs, after an hour, the professor will then select on pair to recite their essay in front of class.

Doing the assignment is not a problem but finding a partner was more difficult for them. Luna was looking behind her to see who she can work with when

Kris moved his desk next to her.
She froze while he had no expression.
“I’ll be your partner,” he said.

“And if I don’t want to be your partner?” she asked.

“You don’t have a choice now since everyone already has a partner,” Kris replied.

Luna mumbles, “Some personality for a decent looking person…”

“Hmmm…say that again?” Kris asked.

“Nothing, let’s get this essay done with and hopefully not get picked to read it in front of class,” she replied hastily.

“Stage fright?” he asked.

Luna just shrugged.

After an hour of struggling what to write since the two did not agree on how to phrase or describe the picture – they’ve finally placed their pens down. The professor stood up and looked around trying to determine who shall present their first work. He signaled for Luna and Kris to stand up. Luna froze in place while Kris stood up quickly.

Kris asked, “Are you coming?”

Luna shyly stood up and followed Kris up to the front. Kris read the first two paragraphs and then handed the paper over to Luna to finish reading the last two paragraphs. Her hands were shaking while holding the paper, so he held it for her and placed another arm behind holding her up.

He whispers, “You can do it, I am here.”

Luna slowly begins to site the essay slowly and smoother as she feel the comfort from his touch relaxing her to the bones. The only perso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter