For Once and For All Part 2

Skinny Chicks don't eat salads

Hello again :D
I'm sorry for taking so long to update :p
My sister accidentally deleted the chapter I was working on so yeahhhh . . . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



" Mmmmm !!! " I let out muffled scream as Hyoyeon was about to hit the beast , the beast got her . 

I yanked on the tape a couple times and then I heard a silent rip . I kept quiet and composed as I saw Yoona and her guards coming down the hallway . 

I glared lethally at Yoona . 

She smirked as she caught my glare . 

Yoona glanced out the two way mirror and then smiled with content . 

She crossed her arms and legs then sat down on the couch opposite of me . 

" You enjoying the fight Taemin Oppa ? " She batted her eyelashes at me . I almost threw up . 

" Hmmm m mmmmm !!! " I screamed , not knowing what I said . 

" Take the tape off . " Yoona demanded coldly . One of the guards ripped the tape off my mouth . I hissed as the stinging effect took place . 

" Yoona . Stop this now ! " I gritted my teeth and clenched my secretly freed fists . 

" Why don't you make me ? " She taunted . 

I ripped my hands from behind and the chair and lunged at Yoona . 

I caught and pushed her down to the couch violently . 

The two guards pointed their black guns at me . 

I glared at Yoona with pure hate and disgust . 

I couldn't stop my hands from tighten around her skinny throat . 

Yoona's glare soon turned to suffering . 

" You better stop this or I
WILL kill you . " I threatened , gritting my teeth . 

" I won't stop until you are mine . . . " Yoona growled quietly but also a little breathless . 

" Why do you want me to be with you so much ?! " I shouted out of frustration . Yoona tried to composed her face but she started to tear up . 

" I . . . always get what I want . And if I don't get you , then I'll probably die . . . " She confessed sincerely . 

" . . . " I eyed her suspiciously . Her eyes told the truth . 

I sighed as I let her go . 

Immediately , I felt the guards trying to grab me . I whipped around and punched one of guards and kicked the other one in the 'privates' . I think you know what I mean . 

They were both knocked out . 

I diverted my attention back to Yoona . 

" Yoona stop that beast that's trying to kill Hyoyeon NOW . " I commanded strongly . 

Yoona looked down and then pointed to a door that I didn't notice before . 

I ran out to the door . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hyoyeon's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Argh ! " I yelled as I threw another punch . 

Oh my god how much longer does this have to last ?? 

I held up my fist in a tired defense position . 

The beast didn't falter one bit . 

Gayoon growled and slowly circulated me . 

I never her eyes . 

" Would you stop already !!! " I shrieked . 

" I won't stop until you die in my hands . " She said in a deep demonic voice . 

I froze as her words echoed in my mind . 

Suddenly , the door busted open . 

I whipped my head around to see . 

I almost jumped in his arms . 

It was Taemin !!! 

" Hyoyeon , C'mon ! " He ran to me ,grabbed my wristed and dragged me out of there . 

Well almost out of there . 

Gayoon also snatched my wrist .

Stopping , Taemin glanced at Gayoon with a death glare . 

"
LET . GO . OF . HER .

Gayoon whimpered and cowered back letting go of me . 

We sped out of there . 

I slowed down as my ankle began to hurt . 

" Oppa ! Stop ! " I cried .  

I pointed to what I meant . 

It was Yoona on the couch with her head soaking in a pool of blood . 

Her eyes lifeless and gray . 

Her hair messy and matted with dry and fresh blood . 

I choked back a horrifying cry . 

There was a gun in her hand . 

Taemin guided my head into a hug . 

 

I sobbed in his arms .

He shushed me comfortingly . 

My ankle hurt , my face and stomach throbbed and arms exhausted . 

" Taemin . . . " I cried heavily . 

" It's okay , it's okay . . . " Taemin my hair . 

Then the door slammed opened and police came flooding in . 

I was too busy crying to notice anything else . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kahi's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where is she ? Where is she ? Where is she ? 

The police , that I called earlier when I had the chance since Yoona's guards weren't at my house , kicked the door down . 

It revealed Yoona on the couch , Taemin and Hyoyeon embracing each other while two guys in black suits laid on the floor . 

I ran to Hyoyeon . 

" Hyoyeon ! Are you alright ? " I asked as I took her appearance in . 

Her hair tangled and super messy with some dry blood on the strands . 

Her face filled with bruises , scrapes and gashes still fresh . Her lip was busted open and bleeding a bit . 

Her pants were ripped and dirty with dust and grimy dirt . I glanced at her stomach . 

A big blue/purple bruise was taking over half her stomach . I gasped and let my fingers linger over her stomach , speechless . 

" Hyoyeon what happen to you ? " 

She didn't say anything except point to a door in the back . 

I went over to the door , it was open by police already , and peeked in . 

The authorities were trying to tame a girl that looked like a greasy brown haired grudge .

She thrashed and screamed as the one of the men injected her with some clear liquid . 

She immediately fell asleep and went limp in their arms . 

I glanced at Hyoyeon . She nodded at me . 

She fought this
MONSTER ?!

Oh my goodness . . . 

I'm so proud my baby !!!!! 

I joined Taemin by hugging Hyoyeon also . 

" Hyoyeon , you are very brave ! It's okay honey !! " I ruffled her hair in a light hearted manner .

She looked up from Taemin's chest and smiled cutely . 

" Let's go . Taemin your parents are waiting for you outside . " I declared happily . 

Taemin grinned and glanced at Hyoyeon . She nodded and let him go to his parents . 

She sniffled , relieved . 

" Thanks Mom for saving us . " She gave me a quick hug . 

" I love you ~ " 

" I love you too ~ " 

She giggled and went outside with Taemin . 

Ahhh this is finally over . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hyoyeon's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Taemin Oppa ! " I chirped as I approached Taemin and his parents . 

" Hello Mr. and Mrs . Lee . " I bowed . 

" Oh my goodness , Hyoyeon ! What the hell happen to you ?" Mrs . Lee asked staring wide  eyed at me . 

" I fought with this crazy girl and Yoona was trying to get her to kill me so yeah . . I don't know how to explain it . " I laughed , so happy that I was out of that place . 

I finally noticed the warm sunlight reflecting on me . I sighed blissfully . 

I saw Taemin and his parents whisper something and smiled slyly at each other . 

" What are you guys talking about ? " 

" Oh nothing . . . . "