I WANT SOME ANSWERS !

Skinny Chicks don't eat salads

I'M SO PISSED RIGHT NOW ~

SO I THOUGHT : WHY NOT UPDATE WHEN YOU'RE PISSED ? 

ENJOY :D 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hyoyeon's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


" So you're dating Yoona now ? " I question , real jealous burning through my veins .  Taemin must've seen my jealous and chuckled amusingly . 

" Yeah but don't worry . I'm going to talk to her about some things . " He smiled meaningfully . I couldn't help but smile too . 

" You know now that I remember everything I want to tell you something else : I was dating Eunhyuk . " I played with my fingers as I observed his reaction . 

" Oh . . .  really ? " He said in a expecting manner . 

" Yeah but then I left him in the dust . I don't know why but there was one day where Eunhyuk and I were going to watch a movie and then I suddenly had this panic attack . I ran away from him in the theater . I haven't seen him since .  " I said feeling exposed . 

His expression was a mixture of expectation , jealousy and curiosity . 

" Well enough about relationships and stuff . Do you still want to be a doctor ? " I asked brushing the other topic off . 

Taemin opened his mouth but out came a light chuckle . 

" I changed my major to Dance . But I'm happy with it . How about you ?  " Taemin grinned blissfully . 

" I got into MyungDong University and I'm studying Dance too ~ " I gushed delightfully . He patted my head affectionately . 

" That's great ! " We high fived and hugged each other then stayed like that . We clung onto each other . 

" I hope we can dance on the same stage together . " I whispered against his chest . 

" We will . We are . Two more days until we do . " 

" Really ? ! " I exclaimed lifting my head to look at him . 

" Yeah . I Need A Girl ~ " He sang smoothly . 

" Oh ! I remember now . Ah I can't believe I forgot ! " I facepalmed myself . 

Taemin took my wrist into his grasp , making me take my face out of my hand . 

" Want to practice ? " He offered giving me his shining grin . I nodded excitedly and got up , 

He led me to the middle of the room and turned the ipod on . 

I Need A Girl played and Taemin got into position . 

His expression serious and mysterious . 

We began dancing . 

As we danced , I got lost in our own little world . 

The back of his hand lingered around my face and to my chin . I pushed his hand down and he twisted our arms into a linking arms position . 

We took two big steps and a couple baby steps then we body rolled simultaneously . He grabbed my other hand and pulled me close , making me giggle .

I smirked playfully as we jabbed our hips together to the right . 

I put my right hand on my hip , creating a hole with my arm and hips , Taemin slid his hand in there and grabbed my hand . 

Leading me near the corner of the room , he faced me . We grooved to the chorus . I smiled like I was in heaven or something .

I strutted to my other position which is the opposite side of where I was standing . 

" A kind of girl that looks better in jeans than a skirt , a girl that will eat my kimchi fried rice I made , a girl who looks young even though she's old ~ " 

I walked with my head up high and my hips swaying back and forth . 

Taemin , trying to tap my shoulder , turns and looks at me shyly . 

" I like that kind of girl ~ " 

I completely faced him as he came forward to me , sliding on each smooth step and stopping on his knee .  As if playing a piano , Taemin let his fingers walk up my stomach . I stopped his fingers before they reached my chest . 

" A girl who acts shy but knows how to act bold ~ " 

We grinned and smiled at each other flirtatiously . 

Taemin danced in front of me with quick and big movements . 

" Always pretends to be careful of her behavior ~ " 

Taemin sliding up close to me , rocked our hips in the same motion . 

" But when you're with her . . . . . " 

He stuck his arm out between my shoulder and head then wrapped it around my neck , pulling our heads closer . 

A pause . 

" Heh ! Y'all know what I'm talking about eyyy ~ " 

I pushed his arm off my shoulder and danced to the chorus . 

Then a really short instrumental played so I have to time to get into other position . 

I sat on a chair that came out of nowhere to my knowledge . 

" Make my heart race again ~ " 

Taemin acted as if he were trying to get me back after we broke up . 

" Make me able to create sweet songs again ~ " He spun around me using his arms to emphasize how much he loves me . 

" You know don't need no more it's not like that ~ " He put his hand over his clothed heart and gazed at me with a sincere stare . 

He quickly stepped in front of me . 

" You're the person I want to give my heart to ~ " 

Taemin slid on his knees and stopped right below me . 

Offering his hand , I took it easily . He helped me up from my seat and he slowly and carefully spun like a princess . 

We stood in front of one another . 

" Girl like you ~ " 

He lifted my left hand and then my right . . .

" Gotta make you mine ~ " 

Taemin placed them around his neck . . . 

" I'mma treat you right baby~ " 

Then right when I'm suppose to kiss him , Taemin kissed me full on the lips . 

" Oooooooo ~ " 

I was so surprised that I froze for 5 seconds before I got dancing again . 

" Girl I need a girl ~ " 

The ending was coming . 

I , still holding hands with him , let go and let my hand fall onto his hip and rested my head on his shoulder . 

I giggled as I pretended to fall off his shoulder . 

" Hahaha that was a awesome practice Hyo ~ " Taemin wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezed me into a big bear hug . 

I laughed loudly . 

" Having fun there ? " A dark voice asked sarcastically . 

I twisted my head and saw Yoona leaning in the doorway with a unsatisfied frown and a killer glare . 

Taemin dropped me down the ground . 

" Yoona . " I growled lowly . 

" Taemin why are you cheating on me ? " She asked in a unusually calm voice . 

" I'm not cheating on you . You were never my true girlfriend in the first place . " Taemin retorted . 

" Heh. " Yoona let out a unhuman chuckle . 

She diverted her head to the outside in the hallway .. 

" Get them . " She growled darkly . 

Two of the biggest men I have seen in my life barged into the room . 

They were big with black suits , tall and
STRONG

Before I knew it , they yanked us apart . 

I screamed and struggled to get out of Godzilla's grasp . 

I yanked and fought . Taemin did the same . 

The man harshly pressed something white against my mouth and nose . 

I tried to escape but it didn't work . 

" Hyoyeon !! " Taemin's screech couldn't even reach me . 

The white thing smells weird and I feel dizzy all of a sudden . 

My attempts seem pointless now and my strength is getting weaker . 

Ahhh I wanna sleep now . 

My vision of Taemin blurred and his screams muffled . 

I fell and then everything went completely black .